Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto?  (Read 3539 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

Most of the time there is a high risk of encrypting money markets.
Because of the need to face national policy issues, so if not enough understand encryption currency market, so do not recommend investment.

correct
but not all that you consider crypto is a risk. those who do not follow the market are stupid. do not follow it if not sure to join invest. carefully join. and not all who make investments have risks. but understand and read before experiencing the risk.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

not afraid but maybe not ready to invest in crypto. because investing crypto can be high risk what if you do not know how to trade properly. the fluctuating price can change significantly over time to make the price movement difficult to guess. so investing in crypto requires sincerity and diligence in trade. requires more knowledge and learn from experiences that have happened before.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Taniya1901

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

Many of my friends even have no idea what cryptocurrency is... Even without trying to figure out what to learn about crypto, they begin to criticize the crypto currency and say that this is a Scam
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

Because very often people invest in a scam and this kills any interest to invest again, that's why people stop investing in crypto-currencies, probably this is the main problem of the current market.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.
This question sounds strange today. It seems to me that the main reason is the huge number of fraudulent ICO.
If you invest in Scam projects several times. Then you will no longer have any desire to invest next time.

kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

Because these risks are not justfield. Why anybody should use techonologies which not yet are not suitable for market? For typical user a simplicity is the key.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:22 PM

the main fear is definitely loss, and that includes some points you have said, but we should not feel talut because all the negative things can definitely be solved by using the right solution.

digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

a lot of people do not trust crypto currency, do not take it as money.  on this are afraid, because they do not quite understand what it is.  and of course the Crypto-currency, like any investment, is a risk
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

As other people say, most people realize they do not understand much about it and know they can easily loose money investing in it if they don't know how to do it.

It's good to be afraid I think, everytime I have lost money in crypto is because I had become complacent and stopped being afraid  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

I believe that a crypto currency can live. This is internet money. Therefore, we are here, so we invest time, experience. For profit.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

Lack of knowledge about crypto currencies and newbies panic review in the market dump time makes the many people to afraid on investing the crypto currencies. If I want to invest on the ICO or any altcoins. I simply check the coin whether it can go bigger in future or not.

If all good we can invest and expect the future price on that concern coin bro. Simply do not get any advice from the people who is being part of crypto and ignore fake news. If do both you can make perfect pick and make decent profit.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

Yes you have mention the right things, by which people really afraid to invest in Crypto market. Actually there are many people who are still not having belief and confidence on the blockchain and crypto projects as they don't have knowledge nor they have that kind of confidence and trust on the crypto projects as they have been fearing with past bad experience with some scammers and thinking that even this time they are going to scam you. Actually people are not interested in understanding the complex structure and process of crypto investments.They will only invest in future if the projects are easy to understand and easy to process.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

many people know the crypto only from what looks from the outside. fluctuations it has always been a big problem in crypto. But if they have a study of that kind of thing of course fluctuations will remain the way out. It depends if they want to try or not to run and learn about crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Because many believe that it is a bubble which will soon burst. The situation will change if a good project comes out that will connect the crypto-currencies and the physical world of goods and services for everyone.
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

i think it is false afraid. You should take all from this type of earnings.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

I agree with you. These are the reasons that push people away from cryptocurrencies. I am personally most afraid of the volatility of the market, but I understand that this is inevitable.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet
I think most investors wont put huge amount of money in volatile unpredictable markets which change rapidly everyday . i am quiet sure about the mess happening now with bitcoin & ALTs prices long time ago because of rapid prices increase while we have traders bought bitcoin at 500 $ . i think we need two years ahead for all markets to be stable for traders and to gain investors trust again .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

if all the list understand well of the people want to invest in bitcoin are no need to afraid to invest in crypto, if the people not understand well about virtual currency fluctuation moves as high volatile currency and to avoid any negatives effect need to be careful investing in cryptos need to explain well those people didn't know the importance of this new currency.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

That’s right that the list of reasons is represented after the question at this thread. Because it is really a huge number of doubts that exist nowadays in people minds about crypto. I am actually sometimes pessimistic too.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

People are always afraid of things that they do not understand, it's normal. If majority of the people do not understand cryptos and what they are used for then it is only normal that they are afraid to invest in the coins. Also with how easily prices can fall, people are afraid of losing all of their money
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: