Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 07:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto?  (Read 3572 times)
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Investing take a courage and strong faith in mind. The reason behind why there are lots of afraid investors in cryptocurrency is because of the threat of scam which really occurs 24/7.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Usually majority of working adult are not bold enough or courageous enough to step into the unknown or do something different. If people were self assured, self confident, more than 50% of our population will be millionaire.

semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

to avoid negative effects need to be cautious investing in crypto it needs to be well explained those people do not know the importance of this new currency and if all the list understands well the people who want to invest in bitcoin need not be afraid to invest in crypto, if people do not understand well about the movement of virtual currency fluctuations as a high volatile currency
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

I think these pieces of advice are very valuable to anyone who wants to invest in crypto. Although, the reasons of people`s fear are usually more psychological than material. People tend to create illusions of obstacles that don`t exist in the real world.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

You cannot blame people who are afraid to put their money into something that they are not aware of how it works. If someone does not understand something then you simply cannot expect them to put their hard earned money into such a project. A lot of people still need to be educated on the concept of cryptos and how they work before you can expect them to invest.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
tuquyen44

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

There are several reasons why users and other people are afraid of investing in crypto market.I think specially newbies face a lot of confusion to invest money in there as they dont have any clear idea and conception about this world.Its just a matter of time. When they get enough idea and experience then will be not afraid to invest in crypto world.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

Many people are afraid of crypto investment because they are afraid of the high risk that are attached on it. They dont want the volatility of the cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of the scam issues  that are circulating in the ICOs.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

People are afraid to invest in crypto why because a lot of scammers are in crypto now and also the way the market falls people got fear  and think crypto will be no more
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

People are afraid to invest in crypto why because the market is falling and the think that crypto might be banned so that what make them fear to invest.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

I think people are afraid of the crypto market because there are many scam projects in the market. And that's why people not trust crypto coins. In other reason, most people do not know the crypto market exactly. And people do not know crypto tokens will be what position in the future. I think they are afraid for this reason.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

Most do not invest money for fear of losing them, and feelings of loss, and also because of high volatility  Shocked
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

Volatile market, most of them are afraid with that. They worry that when invest un crypto can make losses. But I think that if we have knowledge about it, we will not worry again because we know that when the market drop, hold or buy more. So I think that Crypto Investment are for people which really serious.
abc_crypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:53:01 PM

A great list of rules, which must be read by every newcomer. All people lose money in the crypto-currency market because of their own laziness and it is because of such people that everyone is afraid to invest in crypto-currencies.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

Most dont invest because of the volatility in market because they fear to loose their money.. While most are afraid because of the fear of government banning cryptocurrency in their country..
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

In all the red market is to blame  Angry, if everything was green for at least a month, then many people would not be afraid to buy crypto currency!
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto because there are many scams out there. Sometimes there are many people who are having multiple scams in a row so its really sad and frustrating. Thats why people are scared so its better to do bounties
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.

You are right but mostly I think the thing is that so many people have been exposed to so many scams on the internet that they think that cryptos are just another kind of scam. I remember asking a friend if she was willing to invest in bitcoin and the first question that she asked me is 'oh you mean that poniz scheme? no thank you'. Safe to say I was surprised. A lot of people think this way. It is why they are not investing.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

It's been around 5 months i didn't pour my money into any ICO projects. Apart from your reasons, i found many cheap coin which were listed in exchanges already. Why do i have to buy new ICOs and wait for some months? The market has corrected more than 5 months and there are many coins in which their prices are lower than ICO price, even equal to 1/10 ico price. If i get mistakes, i can sell quickly and withdraw my money. In case of buying ICO projects, i can not do this.
Regards

This is the most logical explanation and expression regarding icos
Most token worths very less than ico price when listed on exchanges
And it has continued to be so on a continuous basis
So why invest in an ico when it would be so cheap after all
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

The one biggest thing is that you never know how will crypto be tomorrow! Maybe they grow fast, but maybe they will just disappear! That's all myth, not like real money or real gold that you can hold in your hands everyday Smiley
But whatever, it's a good chance for us to invest in this market, nervous but lots of fun!
Happy trading my friend!
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

Now that price of bitcoin is low we can invest now and wait for the time its price will go high but some ico now are scam and we have the fear to lose our money so this ia the one reason why people and users are afraid of because we cant detect what are the good ico to invest with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: