Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto?  (Read 3538 times)
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

Have you agreed to invest in the cryptocurrency sector without any awareness? I guess not. That other people are afraid to invest money hete, where they don't understand.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

People do not understand what cryptocurrencies are and what they are, if it was somehow covered, we would not be faced with such a problem as the fear of investing.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.
Everyone is afraid of losing their money but no one is afraid of winning lol. The reason most of them are afraid is because they don’t want to lose their money and they also have no intention to hold it for long. Majority of the people that comes here are not here to stay, they just heard the news of how many people were able to make money through Bitcoin, either their friends told them or they came across it in the news and they want to make their own money and get out. But they come in and start seeing something difficult and different from the way it was explained to them.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

Crypto is still new to many people. In my country, where I live, When I say crypto can be very profitable if we invest in it, But they think this is just scam and ponzi ... They do not believe the What do I say and need to spend much time in the future so that they understand and can invest

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

Nice points elustrated by you op but you can also include the unclear regulations about cryptocurrency also makes investors afraid. There is unclear guidelines about the taxation too in some countries for holding cryptocurrency.
Read this article about student who made $880k worth portfolio with $5K investment in 2017 is now facing tax liability of $400k. Due to volatility his portfolio of $880k turned out to be $125k
https://toshitimes.com/student-faces-400k-crypto-tax-liability-on-holdings-worth-125k/

kidbounty

Activity: 1064

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

actually they are not afraid but they are just lacking in trust. I think all investments have a risk of being afraid there seems to be no effect if they want to invest. the problem now is the lack of investor confidence in crypto.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

I agree on all the items listed, but what makes me think this time, is that the community is still lack of knowledge when it comes to crypto currency, this is one of the reason why some people never invested in crypto, that is why i support to have a college course pertaining to blockchain and crypto education, so that it could be shared to students and so that the general public could be informed.
Yes everyone will always have some sort of doubt in them when they are trying out an investment like this for the first time and when it doesn’t work like they expected it to, then they will quickly quit, though some might give it a second chance. Negative news is another thing that discourages a lot of us, not only newbies, even those that have been around for long. When they see a negative news everyone tends to shake and start looking for ways to leave before it happens.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Its a new market with short history, anything with short history its hard to predict.
Markets works periodically, so peoples can say what we can wait in the future.
By this reason peoples believe in the next pump

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

I assure you, if making a person invest in a particular project was easy, bounty hunters wouldn't be necessary. People don't believe in something new and unexplored.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet
based on my experience the main most reason is they are afraid to be scammed because now a days many ICO is dissapear after the softcap/hardcap and its very alerting so thats why many people/users are just go for the trading risky but surely. But to stop investing many legit and great project need your money but be careful.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

I believe that most people are simply not prepared to risk losing their money. You need to understand - for successful work in the crypto market, sufficient knowledge and experience are necessary. Therefore, without sufficient knowledge, many people are simply afraid to risk their money, but over time the number of investors will steadily increase.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

People are not afraid of investing. They just became more careful. This is due to the fact that last year it was possible to buy any coin and make a profit. And now it is not. Therefore, it was hard to collect money on ICO
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

The fact is that today people understand that many projects that you know ended only in failure and loss of money for investors, so I think it would be best to just start thinking about it as a whole so as not to listen to what people say.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

in my opinion a fact must prove if investing is very profitable, but here we see that many people are afraid when they want to invest, because many people are deceived into investing scams.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

Many people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies basically because of

1. They don't have adequate knowledge and training of how the cryptocurrency trading works. Without proper knowledge, someone can't know how to minimise the risks involved in trading

2. They are sceptical about the volatility in the market. The market can move in either direction and at any time without prior knowledge. This makes so many people prefer to keep their investment in fiat. This risk can be minimised if a trader has adequate knowledge of the market.

3. The rate of crime on the internet is also another reason many people don't want to put their money in cryptocurrency

These and many more reasons make so many people run away from cryptocurrency trading
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

Yes that reasons are very true. People generally afraiding because of volatility but same volatility can cause good profits.But the most important thing is in my opinion they dont know much about crypto. Only they are thinking we are buying and selling something etc. They dont know opportunities and benefits of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

All statements are correct, community are not yet well informed, about what crypto could bring in our life, there are lots of factors also to consider in investing crypto, but im gonna like about some universities is they are offering education when it comes to blockchain technology, the more it educated, the more knowledge be shared into the community.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

I am fully confident that this problem is caused simply by a lack of proper knowledge of the crypto market. After all, not everyone has the experience and understands all the excellent prospects for income and success due to competent investments. Therefore, such a lack of knowledge and fear of losing money does not allow them to begin their work.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Nowadays many ICO scam has happened and due to some Ponzi schemes and frauds, due to this things investors or users are afraid to make investments in crypto.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

I am fully confident that more than 90% of adults are not ready for investment and risk their money. They just do not understand what opportunities open investments in reliable cryptocurrency. They just want to go to regular work and consistently receive a certain amount of money without risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: