Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:47:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto?  (Read 3536 times)
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.

I believe that this situation is caused by the usual and healthy fear of a person losing their money. After all, the crypto market always involves fairly large risks that every investor should keep in mind. But I am sure that over time the situation will gradually improve when an increasing number of people will understand the possibilities and advantages of investing in cryptocurrency.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

I think many people afraid investing their money in cryptocurrency because many hacking in exchanger. They concern about security but they should not be afraid because they can use 2FA to secure their exchanger wallet.
But many people afraid investing in crypto because crypto banned in many country and they think crypto is a buble investment

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

That's maybe because they lack of knowledge about crypto and they are not just risk takers. For instance, the market is also very down these days but once you have knowledge about crypto and know its nature, i believe that being brave enough to take the risks will just follow.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.

And also, there are many FUD's from the famous bitcoin investors are spreading including the FUD from Faketoshi which is believed by many, and I think it is not a thing to worry about. In order to be successful here in crypto is to become a responsible crypto user.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

On my own ways of understanding I think some people are afraid of been involved into cryptocurrency why because some ico are just there to scam people and some are just giving fake news and also the way the price use to fall.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

I agree with you, but i think that it is one more important reason: people can adopt to the virtual world. Everything that doesnt have physical body doesnt exist for them

Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

I think they are afraid to invest in krypto, maybe for me they don't have knowledge about krypto, so they will be afraid to lose their investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: