Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CMK][MarketC] PoW Algorithm X11 - DIGITAL PAYMENT  ANYWHERE - ANYTIME  (Read 1217 times)
redmnt78 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

it's a project that can be said to be new, but really good in use in this concept, clear information I can understand well, hopefully this project is one of the leading, and its network rapidly berkemabang, I will always support this best project,
successful greetings for team masken project
thank you so much!
redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

What's the difference between bitcoin and marketc
1. We focus on non-contact payment, because we believe that future plastic cards are no longer needed. With the Market Payapplication you can use to make transactions immediately after installation, without waiting for 2 weeks for your plastic card to be released.
2. We focus on trading. Our main goal is to create a crypto-payment infrastructure based on blockchain technology that significantly reduces transaction costs for merchants. We believe that we will achieve this goal because we have a lot of experience in creating viable payment solutions.
3. We focus on maximizing the security of transactions by integrating smart deals into key transactions.
4. We focus on working with cryptographic communities, but there is still a lot of potential for development. With huge number of potential users
redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

i want know about masternodes. How does it work?
Masternode owners must have possession of 1000 CMK, which they prove by signing a message and broadcasting to the network. Those coins can be moved at any time, but moving them will cause the masternode to fall out of queue and stop earning rewards. Masternode users are also given voting rights on proposals. Each masternode has one vote and this vote can be used on budget proposals or important decisions that affect CMK.
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

Smiley good idea, good luck guys
bargasbig

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

Masternode owners must have possession of 1000 CMK, which they prove by signing a message and broadcasting to the network. Those coins can be moved at any time, but moving them will cause the masternode to fall out of queue and stop earning rewards. Masternode users are also given voting rights on proposals. Each masternode has one vote and this vote can be used on budget proposals or important decisions that affect CMK.

hi redmnt78, aru you SCAMMER ?
please open your link wallets.markcetc.net ---- i want to take my CMK.
this wallet is not official wallet.
now i can't opent it.....
ferry168

Activity: 266
Merit: 150

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

hi redmnt78, aru you SCAMMER ?
please open your link wallets.markcetc.net ---- i want to take my CMK.
this wallet is not official wallet.
now i can't opent it.....

i agree with you.... redmnt78   is a thief. stolen my cmk too.
i have proof from from twitter with tweet : http://prntscr.com/jlqfzi
link tweet : https://twitter.com/MarketcOfficial/status/992300814680051712

glassnt75

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:07:55 AM

nice project. I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing.
new one will join e-commerce applications. Good luck.. Smiley
glassnt75

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

It is interesting to see increasing number of project trying to introduce decentralization into sphere of ecommerce. It seems that this idea have some demand… However, there are already some similar projects.
truecnf34

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

Good. Here you are offering to transfer funds to you in control. You promise to reasonably hedge the risks in different coins. And what prevents clients from doing this on their own?
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

Online payment everywhere is what everyone needs, it should give everyone easier way to utilize cryptocurrency.
Being able to pay many kind of online payment would change the way of transaction in the future.
rockdl

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 04:49:20 AM by rockdl

Ben Johnson

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
glassnt75

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

I have read about a very pragmatic project to create a platform for buying and selling electronic money and trying to become the world leader in electronic money exchange.
To achieve that goal, I found the project has a specific schedule, the team involved in the project has enthusiasm and professionalism.
 When using low transaction platform fees and secured transaction participants Wink Wink
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

I think MarketC is a convenient coins to have, this coins is usable to pay many kind of transaction, including giving a loan.
But it seem for now it's just for some transaction that are supported, i hope it will also able to be used for daily transaction in the future.
truecnf34

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

The project features are very impressive and amazing. I love  the MarketC. Thanks
rockdl

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

This is so cool, comparing with ebay and amazon i hope this be a great project rivaling big company out there
rockdl

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:08:09 AM

How to join ICO?
glassnt75

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:32:42 AM

What services does MarketC Masternodes allow?
redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 04:32:47 AM by redmnt78

How to join ICO?
Hi, you can join the ICO by following these steps:
Step 1: Register account at website: https://marketc.net and follow the instructions.
Step 2: Transfer the accepted coins into your wallet: Send to BTC, ETH
 to your wallet address: https://marketc.net
Step 3: Buy CMK token: Buy CMK token in ICO open or in internal market.
Step 4: Choose a loan package: Choose a package that fits your finances and make an investment.
If you need personal assistance, please visit our Telegram team.
redmnt78 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

Some money left in my account after the ICO ended.
  Where will that money go?
On the ICO binding date, all the remaining funds in the account will automatically be used to switch to the CMK token;
Please note that if your account balance is less than the cost of a CMK token,
then the balance will not be refunded to you and become the replacement of the Company.
The reason is that the return of such a small amount of money costs more than the transaction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: