Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think the best way to gain when you trading?  (Read 1707 times)
loloos

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

When trading you have to be keep on watching the market situation and the fluctuations of the market.
When the price is high you have make your trade then you can gain the good income. 
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

When trading you have to be keep on watching the market situation and the fluctuations of the market.
You can't establish a market situation,fluctuation or the future direction the market(prices)is gonna take really
When the price is high you have make your trade then you can gain the good income.  
You could buy when the price is high,and the next day the price all crashes in your face,at that point in time you'll be facing huge losses,that will have to be covered up
Its sometimes depend on luck and experience.    
I'll have e to agree with you on this one,while experience could play a really vital part sometimes,Luck to me is very important,most times you can get in at the right time and bang,you are in for profits,that to me is Luck
makerofall

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

We also have to keep in mind that we have to put our money in the market when everyone will dump their coins. A time comes in the market when it starts to dump and reach to a bottom which brings a bright opportunity for the investors to gain the profit as after that the price immediately start to rise.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:21:00 AM

Experience will bring you success, don't just depend on the opinions of others and especially some trading signal communities because sometimes even though they are paid, they are not necessarily 100% on what they give.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

Try and trade with either btc or LTC pair whwn trading. It is less volatile and you can easily minimize loss even as you wait for your orders ro be picked up

I always trade altcoin with btc as it is always easy to calculate the prices in terms of BTC. It is very difficult to trade in any other pair as you have to first convert the them into btc to know the actual profit and loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

Try and trade with either btc or LTC pair whwn trading. It is less volatile and you can easily minimize loss even as you wait for your orders ro be picked up

I always trade altcoin with btc as it is always easy to calculate the prices in terms of BTC. It is very difficult to trade in any other pair as you have to first convert the them into btc to know the actual profit and loss.
altcoin to btc was become most favourite pair from this market.many trader easy to count how much they will spend their btc.and also trading altcoin could add their bitcoin stock if earn profits.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
It is very easy, the ones that are earning money through trading are the ones that have the greater skill and that dedicate most of their time to trading and to read everything related to it, most people do not have that kind of motivation because they only want the same as you, they want to earn money easily and if that is the case trading is not really for them.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using? I don't like a pump and dump events it's not good to everyone, it's not fair. Just want to learn how to read graphs and signal but I don't know how to begin. Anyone who is experienced trader here?
It is very easy, the ones that are earning money through trading are the ones that have the greater skill and that dedicate most of their time to trading and to read everything related to it, most people do not have that kind of motivation because they only want the same as you, they want to earn money easily and if that is the case trading is not really for them.

Yes, I agree with you. Those people can learn more about trading than other people, and they want to open their mind to learn something new, and they can search the method in many ways. I think the signal can help them to make a profit, but they need to analyze by themselves so they can find the right price to buy and sell. We are only looking how easily they can make a profit in any situations, but if you know about how hard they learned, I don't think you want to follow what they did because it's tough for us.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gudfavourBTC

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:53:58 AM

I would say that the best way to gain is to keep on investing in the coins that are available at low cost along doing the trade. So it is all about how you deal the business and the side benefits that can be cashed along with doing your own trade as well.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

I would say that the best way to gain is to keep on investing in the coins that are available at low cost along doing the trade. So it is all about how you deal the business and the side benefits that can be cashed along with doing your own trade as well.
Agree with this discussion, we can earn allot of money and gain more in trading that don’t stop at any point just keep on buying and trading. This is good source of earning if the user know the basic rules of trading. Most of time we lose with panic selling so avoid it and buy more at red. This way you can gain plenty of profit with trading and never lose hope.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Agree with this discussion, we can earn allot of money and gain more in trading that don’t stop at any point just keep on buying and trading. This is good source of earning if the user know the basic rules of trading. Most of time we lose with panic selling so avoid it and buy more at red. This way you can gain plenty of profit with trading and never lose hope.
Buy more in red is really an easy thing to be suggested but I doubt that not everyone would able to do such thing.Why? You will surely loss trust and confidence
along the way on buying when you do see everything is on red. No doubt for that kind of reaction since we are really afraid on losing up more inspite on holding
up our coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

same like you say, i always lose trading  much then profit.
i think experience is the key, no one can tell you how the market condition because that nature( manipulate in some coin).
so you need spend many time go trading, start with small amount.
startnow00

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

Have inside information about future deals of impactful companies. )) Wink Grin
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

Experience will bring you success, don't just depend on the opinions of others and especially some trading signal communities because sometimes even though they are paid, they are not necessarily 100% on what they give.

Experience sure is the number one helper. The more time you spend in the cryptocurrencies, the better understanding of the altcoins and Bitcoin comes to you. Even former mistakes teach you how to trade.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using?
To be honest most of peoples are in loss except whales. There is not tricks or tips on trading. Everyone could not gain on treading, if like that then who will loss? Its sometimes depend on luck and experience. If you don't want to lose then you can't learn ever. There is lots of signal channel you will find, most of them are fake. I also don't believe pump dump signal. But there is few channel I have seen more then 80% prediction has correct. Real signal group will never give you pump and dump signal. To be honest no one can give 100% signal. If they can then why they need to sale signal? They could be millionaire by their own signal. So trade with you experience.    
Most of the newbies are losing their money because they keep believing to the signals that they get from the internet. For all of the newbies here, do not believe to the signals because 99% of them are fake and always note that the information that they disseminating are not reliable.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

Hello, guys, I wondered why some people are easily getting profit during trading and some are not. Like me most of the time I have to lose instead of gaining. Can you tell me what method or signal you are using?
To be honest most of peoples are in loss except whales. There is not tricks or tips on trading. Everyone could not gain on treading, if like that then who will loss? Its sometimes depend on luck and experience. If you don't want to lose then you can't learn ever. There is lots of signal channel you will find, most of them are fake. I also don't believe pump dump signal. But there is few channel I have seen more then 80% prediction has correct. Real signal group will never give you pump and dump signal. To be honest no one can give 100% signal. If they can then why they need to sale signal? They could be millionaire by their own signal. So trade with you experience.    
Most of the newbies are losing their money because they keep believing to the signals that they get from the internet. For all of the newbies here, do not believe to the signals because 99% of them are fake and always note that the information that they disseminating are not reliable.
we have to able make our own analisys in market.dont fully depend to analist or crypto expert ,some times their opinion could be wrong.take lesson from them how to analize market but dont depend on them.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

All you need is experience. Start with minimum bet - 10$ on binance. Spend as much time as you can. When you will stop loosing try to put more money to each trade. There is no hidden path. Noone will teach you this. Market is different when its on bull market. Its different on bear market. Its different 1 day in bear, 2 day in bear after 1 week in bull etc etc etc. you need experience. To know that this price is going too fast up. I need to sell. This prise is going too fast down i need to buy.

Iportant is to know your time frame. When you see buy oportunity on 1h candles dont expect profit in 5 min. Expect it anfer few hours (exemple). When you see oportunity on 5 min candles dont w8 days for profit. If you beginig to waste cut it. Buy oportunity on 5 min candles might be sell oportunity on 1h candles. Dont mix it then

Thats trading. If its hard for you try to find good projects and invest in it for long term.

It is really useful information for new traders! And what i want to add: use Risk managament and ALWAYS use STOP LOSS!
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

Trading is all depends o strategy so even if the market is red you can make profits using the sideways movement at regular intervals but you need the right capital and the best exchange where the trades will do much faster for that we need high trading volume.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

For me trading is a matter that requires careful analysis and consideration, because it is related to our money. Although profit and loss in trading is natural, if we do it carelessly we will lose everything.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Experience sure is the number one helper. The more time you spend in the cryptocurrencies, the better understanding of the altcoins and Bitcoin comes to you. Even former mistakes teach you how to trade.
Best practice is to learn about how market works, even you experience past mistakes you will still gain understanding out from it, people who cope up and stay dealing with past experiences will soon achieved what they've looking, success will follow when you are determine just keep it up and work for more progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: