Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Binarium is the cryptocurrency protected from ASICs and oriented on games  (Read 27279 times)
RodionKarimov (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

Trading House TransMash http://kamzt-metal.ru/news/news_6752.html invested finances into project for development of distributed general purpose calculations, based on Block-Chain network, developed by Binarium team (https://binarium.money/). Targets of project are research of abilities, which are provided by integration of cryptographic, Block-Chain, Artificial Intelligence and high-performance GRID-calculations technologies, and implementation of concrete commercial applications on their base. First application of system will be training of Artificail Neural Network, with adapted for project Caffe (http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/) and TensorFlow (https://www.tensorflow.org/) systems for deep learning. Neural Network will be used for optimization of technical processes and production chains of company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

Invested in your project a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
KaptainBlaZzed

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Here is some very exciting news about Binarium: Gamers will buy ingame items for Binariums. They will implement web-wallets with virtual web-Binarium, which games developers will be able to use for instant transactions and to which users 'll be able to send Binariums. They will implement the ability to buy Binariums directly in web wallets for electronic currencies. Grin
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

On this page the program is presented, which allows to train neural network to learn model of a function, chosen by user, which is based on TensorFlow.JS library. Analitical form of function is used only for training of a network and for checking of correctness of training. Chose a function, define an interval of parameter X, amount of function's samples and parameters of neural network and of a training and press Train Model batton. Further on we will develop this program for learning of "functions" of industry, financial, agriculture and other kinds of processes for subsequent analysis of such "functions", for example, for searching of their minimums and maximums.

https://binarium.money/ai/test1
https://binarium.money/info/ai

Neural Networks are models of complex multi-dimensional functions, which often can not be presented in analytical form. While learning, they build model of such function, based on its input parameters and according result; then there is ability to work with such models. For, example : functions of manufacturing processes, functions of equipment state, functions of ideal AI bot behaviour in games and others. Then, based on these models, there is ability to get appriximate results of functions for parameters values, which were not present in training input parameters set. For example, there is ability to find minimums and maximums of a functions on defined parameters intervals : minimize energy cost, time of production or maximize manufactured equipment quality, find the most optimal factory eqipment usage mode, or find the most optimal AI bot behaviour in a game in current surrounding environment. There is ability to analyze such functions in hand mode or there is ability to automate such processes with the help, for example, of Genetical Algorithms for searching of global maximums and minimums of functions on intervals or findings of points with other interesting properties. Speaking simply : Neural Networks - are very advanced interpolators of input parameters, which allow to obtain results, which are close to values of modelled functions and which can learn and remember their features :-) .

This program can be easily adapted to multi-dimensional case, in which parameters can present any industrial (temperature and duration of a stage of manufacturing process, time of produced compnents cooling, ventillation intensity and others), financial (daily trading volume, oil prices, foreign currencies exchange rates, and others), agriculture (watering duration, application of fertilizers and their amount, and others) and other kinds of data. Results also can be any real data: applied energy, time and resources for products creation, products cost, amount of a harvest and others. This data can be taken from, for examples, statistical data of enterprises and quality control services or can be measured in experiments.

Among parameters of a program there are : selector of function to be modelled; selection of X argument interval of a function defenition, for example [0.0, 1.0]; amount of samples of argument values and function results from them for training; amount of layers of a neural network; amount of neurons in each internal layer. Function, which estimates errors in NN modelling of a function, based on parameters values, in comparison with known values. Network parameters optimization algorithm for training. Learning batch size, amount of iterations, amount of examples for showing and maximal delta of modelled value from known real one, for showing of examples as correct in a green color.

This program - is a technical example of how Artificial Neural Networks can be used for modelling of different functions. Further on we will implement practical tasks, bases on TensorFlow library. We'll look how this system works, what is the load, what are the bottlenecks, what can be parallelized and optimized and how this all can be implemented in Binarium network. Then we'll parallelize calculations for AI in Binarium network and will implement tasks for different enterprises, companies, studios, projects and other organizations in Russia and other countries. Then, based on experience of work of this system, we'll implement platform for general purpose computations performing in all areas.

If cryptography technologies and Block-Chain ( or Directed Acyclic Graphs ) technologies will be combined for provisionning of honesty and justice and Artificial Intelligence for optimization of different processes, then we obtain new model of economics, which did not existed before and which has much lower operation cost. Because there is no need in big staff and there is no need in paper documents workflow, there is no need in big amount of government institutes : controlling ones (part of functions of institutions, which perform economical control) and providing legitimacy and honesty of economical operations (for example, banks). Which operates much faster, because everything is in electronic form and trained AI reacts on different events much faster and more precisely, than humans. Also, taking into account experience of countries, which actively implement Artificial Intelligence techniques, optimization of different processes with use of AI increases their efficiency by 5 - 15% in comparison with their organization, based on experience of people and work of expert systems. Which, for example, with monthly operating volume 1 billions of Rubles gives economy in 50 - 150 millions of Rubles. If we will combine here manufacturing automation and robotic technologies + nano-technologies + details 3D-printing + laser processing + Solar energy or thermo-nuclear reactors + medical and biological technologies + technologies, which combine different areas, for example NBICS-technologies, then humanity enters new era of its existence. It can be era of unseen prosperity and flourishing of all humanity or era of unseen slavery of most of the humanity under small group of people, which control technologies and understand how they work and which stupefy the others to keep them under control. But, maybe, everythin will be in a blurred and partly implemented state - everything depends on people.
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

Hi
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
We work in this area, currently details of this are under secret.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

I am start mining in official pool and dont know how to check my pending balance and individual stats.
Pool look like different from all what i see before.
Can some one help me with stats.
And one more question there is gpu mine already ?

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
KaptainBlaZzed

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

I am start mining in official pool and dont know how to check my pending balance and individual stats.

there are no pending/paid/balance stats for the official pool.
other pools have these stats if you need/want them.

No, there is not a gpu miner.
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

Binarium development news :

Our new server is very powerful and very pricey (~28000 USD), it has 3 years warrnaty and repair services on installation site. So, company-supplier tested it for around 2 weeks. It will arrive to installation site after around 1 week. Then 2 - 4 additional days for setup and installation of network connection (agreement signing, IPv4 addresses receiving and wires laying). Then 2 - 4 additional days for setup of hypervisor, because server 'll be used as a host for virtual servers and it'll be ready for work.
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

We continue development of ecosystem around Binarium. We completed first phase of its integration with games : development and internal testing of web-wallets, with unique system of anonymous registration and authentification through Block-Chain. Soon they'll be presented to public. We work now on the second phase - development and testing of payment interfaces, based on web-wallets, which allow to use Binarium in games, applications and on web-sites. First project, that 'll use them, as we told before, will be sZone-Online game.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Interested to know as well ...

#crysx

RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

We've implemented web-wallets, through which you can refill balance in game sZoneOnline.
Soon we'll add ability to buy special items only for Binariums and now we write API documentation and create ability to use web-wallets in other games, applications and on web-sites. Here is the link for Binariums transfer into sZO wallet :

https://szone-online.so/account/wmi/binarium .
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

#crysx

Currently there is no GPU-miner, we will not develop it, because hashing algorithm is specifically designed to be GPU and ASIC-hard. Third party developers can develop it, if they wish.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

#crysx

Currently there is no GPU-miner, we will not develop it, because hashing algorithm is specifically designed to be GPU and ASIC-hard. Third party developers can develop it, if they wish.

We will have a look later ...

#crysx

RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

Binarium has been added to https://numex.exchange/vote/ Please vote. You can vote EVERYDAY!!!
UspesenRudar

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

Hi, can you help?
Where is SW feature AVX2

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz
CPU features: SSE2 AES AVX AVX2
SW built on Jun 26 2018 with GCC 6.3.0
SW features: SSE2 AES AVX
Algo features: SSE2 AES AVX AVX2
Start mining with SSE2 AES AVX

CURL initialized.
Preparing threads for launch.
Init workio thread info.
work thread created.
After longpoll thread.

THX
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

Binarium is added for voting for publication on https://forum.nxboost.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=55 exchange, please, vote!
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

Hi, can you help?
Where is SW feature AVX2

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz
CPU features: SSE2 AES AVX AVX2
SW built on Jun 26 2018 with GCC 6.3.0
SW features: SSE2 AES AVX
Algo features: SSE2 AES AVX AVX2
Start mining with SSE2 AES AVX

CURL initialized.
Preparing threads for launch.
Init workio thread info.
work thread created.
After longpoll thread.

THX

AVX instructions indication is left from X11 hashing algorithm implementation. Miner is not optimised aggressively for stability reasons. It is open-source and other developers can optimise it further.
RodionKarimov (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:50:47 AM

On https://numex.exchange/vote/ - we are higher, than Dash, DECRED, GROESTLCOIN, GRIDCOIN, PRIMECOIN, BYTECOIN,     DEEPBRAIN CHAIN, ...! Please, vote!
f2200

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

Tишинa!
cpu-pool

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Tишинa!