Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRDT] Get Rich or Die Tryin Coin! Coin is dying :'(  (Read 11554 times)
alyons

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:20:43 PM

NEW GRDT POOL
Get Rich Or Die Trying

http://grdt.notnull.org/

PROP, VARDIFF, STRATUM, 1.5%
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:29:54 PM

Winner of the year on the most ridiculous coin. I guess I should not complain too much though as it will naturally attract morons who might otherwise be mining coins that matter. This coin is a great indicator of people. Like when I see some moron on the street with his pants dropped halfway down his ass I instantly know that person is not even worth giving the time of day to. So I guess some thanks should go out to the originator of this coin. Tongue

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
50cent_rapper (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:42:07 PM

Gamer67,

When I see on MTV another gangsta rapper on Bently with platinum chain and diamonds I think gettin rich is worth it!
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:45:38 PM

Gamer67,

When I see on MTV another gangsta rapper on Bently with platinum chain and diamonds I think gettin rich is worth it!

Yeah because everything on an MTV vid is real.

And no, I do not have the time of day.

Tofer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:15:09 PM

Gamer67,

Yeah because everything on an MTV vid is real.

And no, I do not have the time of day.

Right and they don't have the time of day for you unless they're trying to hustle/rob you.   Whether or not you buy into this coin you inevitably support it when you support cryptos.  Just as you judge people with low pants as not worth your time of day.  Everyone else judges you as a computer geek who cant do a sit up let alone is married.  I'm not saying you are but before you blanketly judge people you should see how easily it could be turned around on you.  As with doge and cat it's only gonna get crazier and let it because even with all this even grdt worth more than fiat. Do I even have to explain why we all know why we're here!

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:24:02 PM

No problem. I don't mind being judged. Because at the end of the day I am not a computer geek who can't do a sit up and is not married.

atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:28:11 PM

WTS 1.25k GRDT for .25 BTC

Rep in my page in sig.
Tofer

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:40:30 PM

No problem. I don't mind being judged. Because at the end of the day I am not a computer geek who can't do a sit up and is not married.

Tee hee me too! My pants fall down belt or not I think its because I walk like a girl(all in the hips with no ass).  We're all here to make money... good money because most of us have tried through the archaic fiat system and have been screwed our whole lives by the old money.  Atleast it's a pretty even field here and I hope that people don't do as they have done everywhere else and try and pull the ladder up behind them by trashing new stuff innovative or not.  Still not nearly as many types of or as much crypto out there as there are/is fiat even counting INF now.  And there's THE biggest computing network backing crypto.  But there is THE biggest debt backing fiats.  Rupees if that's how they're spelled sounds ridiculous  but they're worth something dosent matter the name crypto is crypto.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:56:41 PM

Gamer67 if you are not a banker or a whatever financial guy or an artist, i think you are completly wrong and maybe just a "stupid victim"

These crypto currencies finally are the way people can get rid of the global racket fiat currencies have been used for. It's not even hidden, bankers and politics are racketing people with it, more and more everyday.

If bitcoin is a blast in China it's because people there knows about it, maybe more than us. People know they are under control of the governement and it's racket if they use RMB
Any crypto currency is maybe worth more than RMB right now, if you intend to live free in China even some scam currency, much pre-mined

Look at the world and tell us USD, EUR,JPY, GBP and whatever have not been used to make some "smarter" people extremly rich?
Tell us all these "crap crypto currencies" does not deserve to exist more than these so incredibly well managed fiat currencies
jcpbs

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:04:01 PM

Tee hee me too! My pants fall down belt or not I think its because I walk like a girl(all in the hips with no ass).  We're all here to make money... good money because most of us have tried through the archaic fiat system and have been screwed our whole lives by the old money.  Atleast it's a pretty even field here and I hope that people don't do as they have done everywhere else and try and pull the ladder up behind them by trashing new stuff innovative or not.  Still not nearly as many types of or as much crypto out there as there are/is fiat even counting INF now.  And there's THE biggest computing network backing crypto.  But there is THE biggest debt backing fiats.  Rupees if that's how they're spelled sounds ridiculous  but they're worth something dosent matter the name crypto is crypto.

+1

Gamer67, If you don't like it, I really don't understand why you take time to write a post about it... I understand Crypto is getting full of... well alt coins. Some are funny, some are not. Some will die, some will not but at the end we are the ones that "give" some meaning to them... It goes for all coins.

GvznyvALHoEK7MSuzsqEBCVcUF5kY8XEUp
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:13:52 PM

I am not bashing all crypto. I have no problem with people mining this coin just as I have no problem with people broadcasting their skid marks to the rest of the world. I just choose to steer clear of them. It was just my opinion that this has to be the worst idea for a coin yet. I feel that my hashing power would be of better use and more profitable elsewhere.

It is just my opinion though and everyone else is entitled to make their own.

Tofer

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:27:45 PM

I am not bashing all crypto. I have no problem with people mining this coin just as I have no problem with people broadcasting their skid marks to the rest of the world. I just choose to steer clear of them. It was just my opinion that this has to be the worst idea for a coin yet. I feel that my hashing power would be of better use and more profitable elsewhere.

Oh I know we're all a big family and are literally connected to each other so enough of this and back to the pile!

50cent_rapper (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:54:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390833.0  Cheesy
Drop your pants half way down yer arse and whip out your gat, this is gansta mining at it's finest.

That's funny!
noedelx

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:02:30 PM

anyone wanne buy 18.40 grdt?  gimme a offer on PM
alyons

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:52:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390833.0  Cheesy
Drop your pants half way down yer arse and whip out your gat, this is gansta mining at it's finest.

That's funny!

Smiley thanks nukka
hipstacoin

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:17:14 PM

Wait what. I thought it wasn't so, but it is. You don't get the irony and sarcasm that's behind this coin. Ha-ha! Really?

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:26:30 PM

I get it. I just don't see how it will be successful enough to achieve the goals that the OP has laid out. Wink

alquinte

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 09:28:37 PM

I just choose to steer clear of them.
Doin' a pretty good job steering clear by posting on its forum. Cheesy Haters gonna hate.

DarkriftX

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:40:32 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 12:25:43 AM by DarkriftX

Removed, amount changed.
alyons

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:31:04 PM

Notnull.org has opened a gansta pool. Drop your pants half way down yer arse and whip out your gat, this is gansta mining at it's finest.

Signup at http://grdt.notnull.org/ - PROP, Vardiff, Stratum, 1.5% fee, Only 30 gansta confirmations per block for maturity. This is fast. Please use Auto Pay as well.

Currently the pool is open for lots of new accounts, take a break from serious coin mining and get gansta over here!

Pool Hash Rate   24.400 MH/s
Pool Efficiency   91.52%
Current Active Workers   29
Current Difficulty   0.38823592
Est. Next Difficulty   0.38155864 (Change in 11 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   30 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)   1 minute 8 seconds
Est. Shares this Round   1590 (done: 46.86%)
Next Network Block   4510    (Current: 4509)
Last Block Found   4508
Time Since Last Block   1 minute 3 seconds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: