Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:16:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need money for food  (Read 5824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:21:31 AM

I need to prepare for an incoming collapse of society.  You do too.  The USD bubble is going to pop very soon, it very well may be within the next couple weeks, it may be a few months.  I will be killed by the government directly before the event takes place, this isn't some suspicion, people have talked to me about it, I was given a sign outside my house notifying me recently.  This is history repeating itself on a much grander scale.

What value will bitcoins have without the USD and relatively low wide-spread adaptence?  I can't say for sure but I do not expect them to be worth anything in the eyes of society compared to food and resources.

You should get a food supply for a few months at least if you can afford it.  You should ration your intake so it may last longer.  I have fasted four days straight without feeling lethargic or hungry, we don't need to eat everyday.  Everyone should buy seeds for crops whenever they can.  Research how to grow these foods and/or download wikipedia to a flashdrive.  You'll want toilet paper, water supply.

Anybody who is loaded in bitcoins, please share some of what you don't need, for the sake of my family.  I have shared invaluable information with this community for the last year of my life, information that may save your own, please help provide for my family in my absence.  You can buy the food directly and have it shipped to my house to ensure the money is spent on it.

I will pay back the value of the food within four months from my mining op if the dollar does not collapse.

I pray that an economic collapse does not equate to a complete societal collapse, because it certainly doesn't have to, but I am not willing to risk my family's life over that.  They will be dealing with enough without me in their life to help.

If you have any questions about what's going on, please ask, publicly or privately, we all need to know what's to come.

Peace and love, may you all be blessed.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:51:25 AM

I assume you don't have any collateral because it should have already been sold to pay back your current debt, right?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:02:59 AM

I do, I am paying squall back on a monthly basis with the loan fixated to USD amount of BTC.  I just sent him .1 today.  I can't see the debt being payed off monetarily the way things are looking, there won't be enough time before things hit the fan.  I really hope to have time to do so but it's beyond my control.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:04:41 AM

How much do you need?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:14:29 AM

Still searching for the best long term food options, I will get back to you.

It means the world you are even considering, thank you.

jimmyvance

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:33:08 AM

I can mail you a wal-mart gift card i have, and you can buy groceries there.

http://i43.tinypic.com/vytowy.png
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:13:38 AM

That would be nice, I'll get some pasta, vitamins and general supplies like matches and some first aid stuff if they have it.

So far most of these cheaper food storage buckets seem to lack nutritional content relative to carbs, I'd advice to check the nutritional value of any long term food you may have and perhaps buy some sort of supplements or vitamins if they are insufficient.

And anybody looking how to download wikipedia, this webpage should work, though I'm still in the process of downloading.

http://www.kiwix.org/wiki/Main_Page

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:21:50 AM

If you have any questions about what's going on, please ask, publicly or privately, we all need to know what's to come.

Please do share.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:13:10 AM

Let it be know, Dank is dependent.

Any coins you send to him will be used to buy drugs and will never be seen again.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:25:08 AM

Well there is a lot to say, so I don't know where to start.  For anyone who does not know me, I began posting philosophy that contradicts the rule of law and governance a little over a year ago.  I shared my understanding as I learned of how humans are not equal in today's society and how anarchy would equate to true freedom and inevitably world peace.  It is a part of evolution.  Governments scrape off the hard work of individuals for themselves leaving the population the need to work to survive.  The need to work to eat.  Food should be shared amongst a community, amongst the world, yet we have unnecessary famine often caused by government sanctions.  Yet what are we working towards but the destruction of our own planet?  Many people contribute and create great things for society, but the vast majority of wealth is carried by those that take from earth and do not give back anything but toxicity and destruction.  Why do we dwindle earth's oil reserves when we can grow biodiesel from hemp and have enough renewable energy to power our country?  There's no reason but greed.

Furthermore, a government is inherently corrupt by definition.  It cannot impose their laws against a population without the imposition of force and coercion.  A government is formed to govern, to control, and they do just that.  Governments are parasites to this planet, they operate off the philosophy of greed.

We need to unite as a world, to see beyond the illusion of separation and differences that divide us.  What we need is not a one world government, we need no government.  We must unite as a family, the singular being that is earth.  We must respect each other and govern ourselves.  Do you need the government to tell you what's wrong or can you find morals yourself?

We do not need the law of man, we should use the law of the universe - karma.  What you do to others will be felt within you.  Every action you make ripples throughout the world and you will inevitably feel the impact of said action.  If you do something negative, your mind will be occupied by the effects of your actions, you will lose mental clarity.  If you do something positive, you will acquire peace, positive energy, happiness.  If everyone worked at attaining good karma instead of gaining the most wealth or material goods - of which come from others - everyone can be truly happy, and by this I mean multitudes happier than what you may perceive to be happy.  There is no limit to how much inner peace we can feel.

Clearly this could draw some attention from those in power, especially given this community's ideology as an alternate currency to the dollar.

In spring 2012, I noticed CIA/feds watching me.  I came home and they would be two or three houses down in a car with shades on.  I once went inside and the same people in the car walked passed my house with a kid on a bike and a dog moments later.  The guy was huge, looked like a stereotypical secret agent, as did the quite fit woman.  I saw these people on at least three occasions and have seen others at least five times.

At the beginning of this year, Hell's Angel's and Mexican drug cartel made an appearance at my friends house where I spent much of my time with friends.  They would rev their engines to full throttle as they passed.  The only other house around was a nice older lady next door, no doubt in my mind they were there for me.  They spray painted THEY KILLED BAMBI, GET HIGH NIGGA and KILLRS on the fence directly behind the house.  I knew there was no escaping the strongest cartels of the world, I had come to peace with death with my new found knowledge that conscious energy cannot be destroyed, only transferred.

I laid outside in a perfectly shaped ditch in the backyard, willing to sacrifice my life for the lives of others.  I recall the nearby hens and cats crying out as they approached.  Though they continued to circle around the house, they did not make a move.  I suppose the world wasn't ready.

Now it has been nearly a year, 500 of the richest elites have recently moved out of the country, the bikes are making their presence, in winter, again.  A BUMP AHEAD sign was taped over right before Christmas to read LUMP HEAD.  I know my time will soon come.  They know their time will soon come, the government is unsustainable, greed is unsustainable.  My death will coincide with the collapse of the dollar to prevent the widespread knowledge of the event.  It is a controlled demolition of the economy and quite likely society.

Things do not have to change, the world can keep working through volunteerism, without money, but there are large amounts of greed that consume this country.  The recent 'glitch' that uncapped foodstamp's balances resulted in the clearing of grocery stores, this is what would happen if everything was free - initially.

Once people realize life's about serving those around you rather than yourself, the tides will change quite rapidly.  There will come a day when we evolve on a conscious level and empathize for those around us.  There will come a day we feel love for our neighbors, those near and far.  There will come a day love washes out the negativity that circums earth.

That's the gist of my story.  That's why I'm posting here to do my darndest to prepare my family as much as possible for the moment they must look out for themselves.  I do not wish to be leaving, I would love to walk through the darkest days to help bring about the change I envision on earth, but it is what it is.  It's not the end by any means, we will unite.

Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:25:19 AM

But you have money for internet?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:38:46 AM

I live with my parents.  And what parent wants to prepare for the day their son dies?  It's too much to believe for them now, though I have faith they will understand what I have told them after the fact.  Most people need proof to believe.

Vod, I haven't done any drugs in several months, and you know what, if I wanted to alter my consciousness in the days before I die, well do you have a problem with that?  If so, you're no better than the government that wishes to control other's bodies.

Regardless, I am asking you to buy the food directly so there is no question of what the money is spent on.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:07:42 AM

I live with my parents.  And what parent wants to prepare for the day their son dies?  It's too much to believe for them now, though I have faith they will understand what I have told them after the fact.  Most people need proof to believe.

Vod, I haven't done any drugs in several months, and you know what, if I wanted to alter my consciousness in the days before I die, well do you have a problem with that?  If so, you're no better than the government that wishes to control other's bodies.

Regardless, I am asking you to buy the food directly so there is no question of what the money is spent on.

Have your parents buy your food.  No one here cares if you have to get your paranoid ass to a food bank.  You certainly won't starve living at home.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:37:32 AM

If you read the post, it's not my food, it's their food, for when I'm dead and society collapses.  My parents are stuck in their mindset that the dollar can't fail within their lifetime, why would they prepare for it?

And the audacity for you to interfere with someone who's trying to get food for his family so they don't starve, like what's your problem?

Get real.  Life isn't all ponies and butterflies.

ni|

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:35:36 PM

Seems like you're getting prepared for the upcoming zombie apocalypse ?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 08:48:32 PM

And the audacity for you to interfere with someone who's trying to get food for his family so they don't starve, like what's your problem?
Get real.  Life isn't all ponies and butterflies.

lol

You want food for your parents so they won't starve?  GET A JOB AND BUY SOME.

Why do you expect others to pay your way while you smoke up and play video games all day?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:43:43 PM

Vod, what part of I may be killed within the next two weeks do you not understand?  It has been nearly an anniversary from when they made their first appearance, someone put a sign that read LUMP HEAD outside of my house, it doesn't get any more obvious than that, why should I not be preparing for the worst?

And you know what, people like you are the exact reason my life will be taken.  People that think with greed, that everyone should have to endure slaveship or bribery to acquire the basic necessities to survive.

You're ideology that people should just get a job and buy stuff is completely simplistic and flawed.  A) paying people to do things you wouldn't do yourself is bribery B) there are not enough jobs out there.

Imagine if everyone just worked doing what they liked instead of what they don't like.

And here's a newsflash vod, I don't smoke weed all day or everyday.  When I do smoke I might smoke .15 of a gram if I'm lucky.  And I don't play video games either.  Believe it or not, my job is to help you all understand what this world is going through.  My job is to sacrifice my life to teach others to believe.  My job is to help enable world peace, and if me giving up everything I knew, everything I had, only to be judged by my peers before being shot in the face isn't enough for you, then in the most respectable way, you can hop off this planet, because this world is evolving and if you can't show some empathy towards your fellow brothers and sisters, there is no room for you here.

Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:00:21 PM

Well there is a lot to say, so I don't know where to start.  For anyone who does not know me, I began posting philosophy that contradicts the rule of law and governance a little over a year ago.  I shared my understanding as I learned of how humans are not equal in today's society and how anarchy would equate to true freedom and inevitably world peace.  It is a part of evolution.  Governments scrape off the hard work of individuals for themselves leaving the population the need to work to survive.  The need to work to eat.  Food should be shared amongst a community, amongst the world, yet we have unnecessary famine often caused by government sanctions.  Yet what are we working towards but the destruction of our own planet?  Many people contribute and create great things for society, but the vast majority of wealth is carried by those that take from earth and do not give back anything but toxicity and destruction.  Why do we dwindle earth's oil reserves when we can grow biodiesel from hemp and have enough renewable energy to power our country?  There's no reason but greed.

Furthermore, a government is inherently corrupt by definition.  It cannot impose their laws against a population without the imposition of force and coercion.  A government is formed to govern, to control, and they do just that.  Governments are parasites to this planet, they operate off the philosophy of greed.

We need to unite as a world, to see beyond the illusion of separation and differences that divide us.  What we need is not a one world government, we need no government.  We must unite as a family, the singular being that is earth.  We must respect each other and govern ourselves.  Do you need the government to tell you what's wrong or can you find morals yourself?

We do not need the law of man, we should use the law of the universe - karma.  What you do to others will be felt within you.  Every action you make ripples throughout the world and you will inevitably feel the impact of said action.  If you do something negative, your mind will be occupied by the effects of your actions, you will lose mental clarity.  If you do something positive, you will acquire peace, positive energy, happiness.  If everyone worked at attaining good karma instead of gaining the most wealth or material goods - of which come from others - everyone can be truly happy, and by this I mean multitudes happier than what you may perceive to be happy.  There is no limit to how much inner peace we can feel.

Clearly this could draw some attention from those in power, especially given this community's ideology as an alternate currency to the dollar.

In spring 2012, I noticed CIA/feds watching me.  I came home and they would be two or three houses down in a car with shades on.  I once went inside and the same people in the car walked passed my house with a kid on a bike and a dog moments later.  The guy was huge, looked like a stereotypical secret agent, as did the quite fit woman.  I saw these people on at least three occasions and have seen others at least five times.

At the beginning of this year, Hell's Angel's and Mexican drug cartel made an appearance at my friends house where I spent much of my time with friends.  They would rev their engines to full throttle as they passed.  The only other house around was a nice older lady next door, no doubt in my mind they were there for me.  They spray painted THEY KILLED BAMBI, GET HIGH NIGGA and KILLRS on the fence directly behind the house.  I knew there was no escaping the strongest cartels of the world, I had come to peace with death with my new found knowledge that conscious energy cannot be destroyed, only transferred.

I laid outside in a perfectly shaped ditch in the backyard, willing to sacrifice my life for the lives of others.  I recall the nearby hens and cats crying out as they approached.  Though they continued to circle around the house, they did not make a move.  I suppose the world wasn't ready.

Now it has been nearly a year, 500 of the richest elites have recently moved out of the country, the bikes are making their presence, in winter, again.  A BUMP AHEAD sign was taped over right before Christmas to read LUMP HEAD.  I know my time will soon come.  They know their time will soon come, the government is unsustainable, greed is unsustainable.  My death will coincide with the collapse of the dollar to prevent the widespread knowledge of the event.  It is a controlled demolition of the economy and quite likely society.

Things do not have to change, the world can keep working through volunteerism, without money, but there are large amounts of greed that consume this country.  The recent 'glitch' that uncapped foodstamp's balances resulted in the clearing of grocery stores, this is what would happen if everything was free - initially.

Once people realize life's about serving those around you rather than yourself, the tides will change quite rapidly.  There will come a day when we evolve on a conscious level and empathize for those around us.  There will come a day we feel love for our neighbors, those near and far.  There will come a day love washes out the negativity that circums earth.

That's the gist of my story.  That's why I'm posting here to do my darndest to prepare my family as much as possible for the moment they must look out for themselves.  I do not wish to be leaving, I would love to walk through the darkest days to help bring about the change I envision on earth, but it is what it is.  It's not the end by any means, we will unite.

Delusional.

A) paying people to do things you wouldn't do yourself is bribery

No it is called employment.

B) there are not enough jobs out there.

Bullshit. If you are willing to work, there are jobs.

This thread is pathetic. He only wants food so he can blow what ever money that he has on other things.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:13:19 PM

Normally the truth is too much for people to take in.  When you excuse physical evidence such as spray paintings reading THEY KILLED BAMBI, GET HIGH NIGGA and KILLRS, accompanied with flocks of Hell's Angel's members revving their engines to the max every time they passed me all throughout the day, for weeks on weeks, as delusional, you might want to consider if you are in fact the one living a delusion.

This already happened once before in history.  People do not take kindly when a person seeks to dissemble a society built off greed for a society based off love.

Just think about it.

Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:17:12 PM

You need professional help dude.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: