Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need money for food  (Read 5824 times)
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:59:51 PM

He's just trolling.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:17:36 AM

Starting at 15 years old up to about 20 years old I found an upscale grocery store where all the wealthy divorced women shop and I got a job sacking groceries.  It is the easiest job in the world and I never walked out of there with less than $100 in cash plus minimum wage for an 8 hour shift. 

Aren't there any high-end grocery stores around you?  You can sack groceries high as all hell.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:40:31 AM

Have you any idea what 'professional help' equates to in today's society?  Because I do.

Professional help equates to being kidnapped from your home, being detained against your will in a prison like facility, being held down by eight men for refusing to inject myself with their poison after the doctor said I could leave and then detaining me another two weeks simply because I would not agree to put harmful chemicals in my body.  Pharmaceuticals kill 150,000 people a year, yet it is socially acceptable to give amphetamine salts to kids that don't focus on school and to force injections of highly nuerotoxic antipsychotics into someone who thinks people want to kill him?  Shouldn't this be the work police should be investigating rather than arresting kids for smoking a plant?

Is this the ideal world?  Where people can legally force drugs into you against your will?  I don't care if you see pink elephants everywhere you go, if you have demonstrated no violent behaviors towards others, why is it okay for violence to be brought onto you?

This is pure nazism, no ands ifs or buts.  This is thought control on the most blatant scale.

And then how having the police come to your house, wake you up from bed and immediately take you back to said facility for simply refusing to inject highly neurotoxic chemicals into yourself?  Then imagine seeing two of the same people you saw there five months ago, a young girl named Mary who was just sad, who cried at the fact that she couldn't go home and see her family.  Then a friendly African male who talked to himself sometimes, is it now illegal to talk to yourself?  Like thoughts aren't the exact same?

It's was completely disgusting and heartbreaking to see those people locked in a facility for half a year, being forced to take drugs, simply because they were different.

And here's the funny part.  Mr Dr. Barker would keep patients in as long as possible, just to profit off them.  He would intentionally not see certain patients for a couple days in a row, just to keep them in longer.  I stayed an extra 3 days the second time I went.  Why?  I don't know.  I didn't refuse medicine.  I told him I no longer thought people wanted to kill me.  What reason was there to keep me other than for personal gain?

Here's the funnier part.  The staff knew about this.  Some nurses were aware of Dr. Barker's tactics.  But what can they say?  They can't speak up about it, because their livelihood is at stake.

So again, before judging what you do not understand, think about if your words apply to me, or yourself.

Don't take me serious?  Well take a look at just how beneficial these antipsychotics are to the mind:

Invega sustenna side effects:
Increased mortality in elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis
Cerebrovascular adverse events, including stroke, in elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
QT prolongation
Tardive dyskinesia
Metabolic changes
Hyperprolactinemia
Orthostatic hypotension and syncope
Leukopenia, neutropenia, and agranulocytosis
Potential for cognitive and motor impairment
Seizures
Dysphagia
Suicide
Priapism
Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Disruption of body temperature regulation
Avoidance of inadvertent injection into a blood vessel
Antiemetic effect
Increased sensitivity in patients with Parkinson's disease or those with dementia with Lewy bodies
Diseases or conditions that could affect metabolism or hemodynamic responses

I can speak first hand for the metabolic disruptment.  I gained 30 pounds in two weeks at that facility.

Oh, and let's not forget this study, because we all know any chemical that shrinks the size of your brain is, well, you know:

https://www.cchrint.org/2013/09/12/honey-they-shrunk-my-brain-study-confirms-antipsychotics-decrease-brain-tissue/
http://www.biobalance.org.au/articles/86

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 12:48:04 AM

Vod, what part of I may be killed within the next two weeks do you not understand? 

Who cares?  How will your parents starve if you die within the next two weeks?

Instead of spending all day being high, go get a job and spend every last cent on food for your parents in case you are killed.   Roll Eyes

It is not our responsibility to pay for your paranoid delusions.  Get over yourself.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:00:21 AM

Starting at 15 years old up to about 20 years old I found an upscale grocery store where all the wealthy divorced women shop and I got a job sacking groceries.  It is the easiest job in the world and I never walked out of there with less than $100 in cash plus minimum wage for an 8 hour shift. 

Aren't there any high-end grocery stores around you?  You can sack groceries high as all hell.
I would really prefer to not live my last days on earth working for a corporation.  I would like to spend as much time with family as possible.  My birthday is coming Jan 3rd, I think I'm getting a Roland guitar processor and I would like to spend all my free time learning chords and making music for my family, my girl and my friends, that means you all too.

Vod, what part of I may be killed within the next two weeks do you not understand? 

Who cares?  How will your parents starve if you die within the next two weeks?

Instead of spending all day being high, go get a job and spend every last cent on food for your parents in case you are killed.   Roll Eyes

It is not our responsibility to pay for your paranoid delusions.  Get over yourself.
Well, I believe this response sums you up quite well vod.  First you demonstrate blatant disregard for human life, then you repeat the same things after I already told you I don't smoke very much or very often (I've smoked once in the last five days).

Since you are having so much difficulty comprehending what I have already said, I suggest considering that you are the one with paranoid delusions.

Vod, don't be fooled to think you can throw words around and they will not come around and bite you in the ass.  You are accumulating a lot of negative karma, you know, attemptedly preventing me from getting food for my parents and all, good luck forgiving yourself.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:29:24 AM

oh the lolz
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:47:07 AM

It's all fun and games until shit hits the fan, my friends.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:03:29 AM

Vod, I haven't done any drugs in several months

I've smoked once in the last five days

Since you are having so much difficulty comprehending what I have already said, I suggest considering that you are the one with paranoid delusions.

Difficulty comprehending?  Everything you write is a lie.  You can't remember from one day to the next what drugs you are on.  How am I supposed to keep track of your lies when you can't even do it?

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:07:33 AM

Well, I believe this response sums you up quite well vod.  First you demonstrate blatant disregard for human life, then you repeat the same things after I already told you I don't smoke very much or very often (I've smoked once in the last five days).

Vod, don't be fooled to think you can throw words around and they will not come around and bite you in the ass.  You are accumulating a lot of negative karma, you know, attemptedly preventing me from getting food for my parents and all, good luck forgiving yourself.

Dank, every hour you spend posting on here instead of earning money to buy food for your clueless parents, you are showing blatant disregard for their life.  Is explaining your thoughts and feelings to us more important that your parents life?    You are accumulating a lot of negative karma with your parents by knowing they will run out of food and not being bothered enough to get a job and help.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:48:34 AM

Vod, I haven't done any drugs in several months

I've smoked once in the last five days

Everything you write is a lie.
You're clearly talking about yourself.

For people that are experienced, weed is not a drug, it's a plant, a medicine.

I'm not even going to reply to your other post, it's really pathetic how you act.

The only time I ever recall you contributing something positive was when someone told you to.  It's a little sad mate.

cryptoirc

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:58:30 AM

I read one of your posts stating that you'd not get a job at a supermarket because it could be time used for other things. Well right now is that time where you need to scrape in every dollar to get some food. I'm sure as hell if you were dying of starvation right now you'd visit a neighbour once off to get a snack and I'm more than certain they'd help you out. I know if I approached anyone in my street requesting for food whilst looking starved they would feed me until I'm bloated. I'm sure someone would help you.

I feel more strongly that this is a troll though, if not, get a job and/or visit some neighbours for food. I find it very hard to believe that your parents won't feed their starving and dying child. Isn't that classified as a class of murder? Maybe not because you're at an independent age right now, but I'm sure they'd suffer some sort of consequence as they are your guardians. Again, if this is true, seems like the place you live in is crazy..
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:05:03 AM

I think you misinterpreted it.  I need a food supply for my parents, not for me.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:10:45 AM

bro not gonna lie i think you might be paranoid schizophrenic. I would really look into a psych evaulation.

The CIA/FBI following you? cartels???  Do you feel like there are cameras implanted in your house?

_wayfarer_

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 04:17:05 AM

Har har har.  Worth the read just for the laughs.  TY

Try my free BTC price alerts | In the 20th century, the United States endured two world wars and other traumatic and expensive military conflicts; the Depression; a dozen or so recessions and financial panics; oil shocks; a flu epidemic; and the resignation of a disgraced president. Yet the Dow rose from 66 to 11,497 - Warren Buffet
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 04:51:04 AM

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

Couple more days for your concert (see Dank's signature) to manifest itself, or you have to get a job.

Then you have a choice if you want to spend all your money buying food for your parents. You won't have to beg for something you can provide yourself.

It also seems useless to want to learn new chords if you fully expect to die within a couple weeks.   Huh  Do something useful with the last hours of your life, like go around to food banks and collect free food for your clueless parents.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:58:34 AM

bro not gonna lie i think you might be paranoid schizophrenic. I would really look into a psych evaulation.

The CIA/FBI following you? cartels???  Do you feel like there are cameras implanted in your house?
Good sir.  Did you know the CIA was caught smuggling in four tons of cocaine when a plane full of it crashed?

Have you ever heard about operation fast and furious, where guns were given to cartels with the help of the government?

Did you know the CIA trained Al-Qaeda?

Have you ever thought about how their job consists of maintaining the US government's power over the world?

Did you know more people were killed by Mexican drug cartels than people in Afghanistan during the war?

Here's a graph to show you just how real things are:

Are you aware governments are the largest criminals on the planet and exist solely through violence and theft?

Do you think the status quo will simply hand over what they have accumulated for decades?

jimmyvance

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:50:40 AM

Hey Dank,
Don't listen to all these liberal jews replying to your post.
I believe you.

I found a better picture of Vod, by the way.

http://i39.tinypic.com/28157wm.jpg
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:01:15 AM

Good sir.  Did you know the CIA was caught smuggling in four tons of cocaine when a plane full of it crashed?

Have you ever heard about operation fast and furious, where guns were given to cartels with the help of the government?

Did you know the CIA trained Al-Qaeda?

Have you ever thought about how their job consists of maintaining the US government's power over the world?

Did you know more people were killed by Mexican drug cartels than people in Afghanistan during the war?

Here's a graph to show you just how real things are:

Are you aware governments are the largest criminals on the planet and exist solely through violence and theft?

Do you think the status quo will simply hand over what they have accumulated for decades?

You make many good points. Most of those actions are a result of money exchanging hands. As evidenced by this board, it can make people do some scummy things.

You feel you are targeted cause of your knowledge?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:18:20 PM

Yessir.  They make their presence quite obvious, they want me to know I'm a target.

Sicks3144

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:21:01 PM

This is gripping stuff.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: