Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of advantages does your cryptocurrency offer you?  (Read 216 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

I invest in MINEX Undecided This coin has a banking system. It brings a good profit per month, with a stable rate
banking system coins are centralised platform so I don't like this coin because it is not completely transparent in peoples. Some peoples are looking to centralised platform but this is not a promising platform in future.
If you really believe this coin you can continue the journey or if you need potential platform you can search some other coin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

There are many advantages for crypto currencies. It can be utilized in many aspects such as administration, logistics, healthcare, etc. to speed up the process and make it more secure. The most interesting application of crypto currencies for me is the potential of a coin to be innovative in an industry thru its use-case. Just like DIGIWAGE which promotes decentralized freelance workplace which has the possibility to shape the future job industry.
Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

As many of us are into cryptocurrency for the apparent reason - Money. Is there anything else your crypto offers?
For instance, Ydentity helps you to secure your identity by creating a unique identity for you with the help of a simple survey.
Please share if there are such innovative uses of other cryptocurrencies.

There are some obvious use cases in crptocurrency. I don't know many, but I will write some that I'm familiar with, just to tell there are various use cases, but I'm not going to write many here.

1. Binance (BNB)
BNB token holders get 50% discounts when trading on binance exchange.

2. Kukoin (KCS)
KCS holders receive a certain portion of profits from kucoin exchange trading.

3. Cindicator (CND)
with certain level of CND tokens, holders receive no. of trading signals (not just within crypto space, but in traditional stock markets too).

4. Privacy coins (like Dash, Monero)
When governments ban some organisations, or when ordinary citizens want to donate but like keep privacy these tokens can be used.

5. ETH, GAS
Dapps run on these platforms need to pay transactions fee using their own tokens (e.g., ETH for dapps on ethereum platform).

These are just 3-4 use cases, but there can be 100s of use cases, and although we are still early in blockchain space, in 2-3 years, you could see in many day-t-day activities using tokens.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

The main advantages of this coin are:

- creation of reasonable contracts
- smart marketplace
- coins that are completely anonymous
- coins that have a very low transaction price

It seems to me that these are the main advantages of having the coins that I keep.
But I believe that the main advantage of crypto is low transaction prices and anonymity.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

As many of us are into cryptocurrency for the apparent reason - Money. Is there anything else your crypto offers?
For instance, Ydentity helps you to secure your identity by creating a unique identity for you with the help of a simple survey.

I earn money every month with my skills and full identity displaying in real world but cryptocurrency gave me an opportunity to earn big with my identity hiding the name ityandsyn, and using the technology like computers and smartphones, I was able to understand blockchain technology and joining this community. The big advantage is, I earn money even I am in my room, setting in front of my computer.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

Is this "Ydentity" is a sort of project or an upcoming ICO that catch your attention and does have that type of idea?
Ydentity is a project that offers the world’s first and only risk-identity token. The first round of pre-ICO is now happening and will go on until 21st May. You can check the website for more details! ydentity.org
No thanks, this is nothing new as the other ICOs that are now on progress.
I think the main advantage that cryptocurrency gives me is a financial independence. But it is a full time job for me, not a hobby.
You didn't understand the whole context of the topic. It's not about you that you are working full time with bitcoin or altcoin or with any source you do but it's about the technology that the crypto's that you are holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

Is this "Ydentity" is a sort of project or an upcoming ICO that catch your attention and does have that type of idea?
Ydentity is a project that offers the world’s first and only risk-identity token. The first round of pre-ICO is now happening and will go on until 21st May. You can check the website for more details! ydentity.org

Fintech, Bussiness, Health and Start-up Related projects

considering the pre-ICO this month, I see the weakness of marketing strategy, is there a thread announcement about "Ydentity" is?
I might be interested in seeing what you are going to offer

Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:04:26 AM

They have a lot of advantages. For me , I start being curiosity crypto , blockhain world with cryptocurrency.It helps to research new technologies , projects.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

Anyone here storing minexcoin?  Grin . With the purpose of money and also the passive income of its parking the other reason why im holding it is that it could be a potential a future bank. Its roadmap is really promising and also their future innovation of it. Now they are starting that interest is like with the interest of the real banks so if it is successful then later on it could be the next future bank of the crypto
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

Cryptocurrency did not give me an advantage since I bought it. The most important advantage for me is to make money. I've been waiting a long time to make money. I hope the market will recover soon.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Nothing so far, all the 'crypto banks' charge higher fees than my normal bank. None of the ICO projects seem to of taken off well yet either, I'm hopeful for some though.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Actually from the word 'cryptocurrency' alone is clearly visible. Which means the currency crypto. If talking about cryptocurrency can be used in other fields certainly will not be far from the economic thing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

It offers me tons of fun.
i enjoy trading, doing bounties and reading people predictions in crypto.
I enjoy every profit i got, every loss i take.
It just like gaming for me.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

I am an investor in Bitcoin Cash.

I like the convenience and speed of transactions in btc.com

It's good that Bitcoin cash is being introduced into many spheres of people's lives. This allows BCH to become more recognizable and grow in price
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

Money is the reason that is why many people want to get benefit they can buy in a cheaper price then it can generate a lot of profit, technology is given which is very convenient for everyone to make faster transaction and I hope they work on the fees and also the good thing crypto is decentralized.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I get some advantages from cryptocurrency. First is to earn the money by doing the investment or trading or even by bounty hunting.
The other thing as the advantage is the use of the cryptocurrency itself. As the technology, it will be much okay when it can be used for ready-products. It can be also for payment method around the world without wasting much times and fees. Crypto may also act as the new ways to develop the technology that help some good points such as for the ready-product usage to sell or rent.
Leighton Walker

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

Cryptocurrency brings me a lot of advantages like its transactions, asset transfer, fee, international trade, securities,... Of course profit is the best one for all investors here. Besides strong securites also made me trust it. Once a cryptocurrency transfer has been authorized, it can’t be reversed as in the case of the charge-back transactions allowed by credit card companies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: