Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2646 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.

Yes I agree with you, being partnered in cashbox which is 3rd in a rank is so good. It can lessen negative feedback from the people and it can help a lot also in gaining more trust and joiners. Overall I find contentbox very cool, hope the team will continue to do updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

Partnering with castbox is one of the best step you made, just continue to develop the project and we will support this platform. This will probably be a more awesome entertainment.
Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

Also don't forget that it is possible to receive a few free tokens, the developer has already created the subject Airdrop. It should be noted that everything is issued on has to level and I hope that the project has a long-term outlook.
Things will be looking great if the team will continue to improve their strategy not just this airdrop (which is also an effective one). Hoping that they will also listen to the opinion and suggestion of the community too.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:43:13 PM

To me castbox just shows how dedicated and focused this team is since they effectively managed castbox to be like top 3 in android store and with millions of contents I think ContentBox is just their next step to making a standard decentralized network

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

When all the instructions listed in the Airdrop campaign for all tge activities then as promised we are eligible to receive such free tokens.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

I don't think those kinda apps need a token, if you just use fiat will work much better, anyway I notice that you app has been live for while on google store and has many user and feedback looks good, but I try it to download later and see if it worth it or not.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

Yeah, they have offer an airdrop which it has a simple task to take to be able to get the tokens. Furthermore, the team has some good support from the private investors based from what the team said so, lets just wait for their more update of their project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

When noticed about the content box i admire to its potential as it is the most popular mobilr audio platforms across the globe, it is gaining more attention from participants now.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

I don't think those kinda apps need a token, if you just use fiat will work much better, anyway I notice that you app has been live for while on google store and has many user and feedback looks good, but I try it to download later and see if it worth it or not.
Not only for those apps they shall also have to ensure for the application developers they can leverage content box blockchain enabled token.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:36 AM

Content box team was very experieced with similar platforms and thet kept exploring to the advanced mechanisms.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

This is another interesting project that I am interested to know much better in its movements to the crypto currency community. Well, as this project is empowering a decentralized digital content ecosystem, the team will have to make much effort to keep standing and remain strong as it is in this community. Further developments is really necessary for this project to gain more attention of the people. So, I will looking forward for the ContentBox.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:32:35 AM

An interesting project and can explore one's talents, if able to provide quality content of the ContenBox project will certainly provide an opportunity to develop properly. ContenBox will be a great project and a lot of benefits.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

Contentbox is working with a very actively working and successful project named castbox. They are aiming to make every content a valuable one with the help of their rewarding tokens. They also have very active marketing on most of the social media platform and also some bounties and airdrops which will make them very popular in the crypto community and increase the investment in the project. Content box will gain huge demand as soon as a rewarding platform is launched.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb

This could potentially boost the project impression and will be able to gain visitors soon. How many member are there in that discord group? Is bitdiscuss.xyz famous? Its name is the first time I've heard and saw.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:52 AM

how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

Yeah, they have offer an airdrop which it has a simple task to take to be able to get the tokens. Furthermore, the team has some good support from the private investors based from what the team said so, lets just wait for their more update of their project.
In time people would surely want to support such splendid project. I believe it is already gaining fame rapidly so expect that there are positive news to come.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

From the looks of it they'll probably run the ICO for as long as they can so they can constantly get money from people for not doing much effort lmao
Your opinion is certainly interesting, but it seems to me better to hear a comment from the developers what they will say about this. I also did not see the information about the start of sales.

Most developers never end up replying anyway, cause that's info that should be there without asking. If they cant do that much I doubt they'll bother to reply
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

I did not find information about the launch of sales. When do you plan to run Ico and how long will it last? Where can I see this information? On the main site, it seems to be not.

As far as I remember they don't have any ICO because they have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. And I think this is where they get their funds to run the project.

You can see that this project has really a future.
They have long list of investors already so they are not in a hurry to collect money from the community.
Content creators would be happy seeing a platform like this.
They just need exposure as much as possible and cover all aspects of digital ecosystem.
Can't wait to see this project rolling.

+1 That's right as of now I saw an update that they have an campaign in youtube, medium, Ann transaction i think and also an incentive in recruiting referrals.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

As far as I remember they don't have any ICO because they have over 100 well-known investors participated in the private sale. And I think this is where they get their funds to run the project.

They have long list of investors already so they are not in a hurry to collect money from the community.
They just need exposure as much as possible and cover all aspects of digital ecosystem.
Indeed. Moreover, there a lot of plenty people here who wanted to support the project because I know already that this project is very awesome.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

+1 That's right as of now I saw an update that they have an campaign in youtube, medium, Ann transaction i think and also an incentive in recruiting referrals.

I hope so. I hope there will be a campaign for all those social media that you mentioned. But, I think for now airdrop is enough.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: