Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥  (Read 2646 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

what can you tell me about your sales? When do you plan to launch them? I just did not find any information about Ico. You must add this information to the first page of the branch so that everyone can see it.

Not doing an ICO, private sale has concluded and we've reached the hardcap.
Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised, because you just did great, showed such excellent results! The main thing is to continue in the same mode to work on!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

I think that the project is not bad, but unfortunately, there are many similar projects already, and it's hard to surprise with something special.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

I think that the project is not bad, but unfortunately, there are many similar projects already, and it's hard to surprise with something special.
Yes, the project has many similarities with other projects made. But my question is , have you read everything that this project has? Did you know that they are partnering up with the number 3 in google play and is one of the most popular in music industry? That might not surprise everyone but you can see the potential they have, not to mention the number of investors they have.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

The project will be of interest to a wide range of users, or is it primarily targeted at existing sites?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

The soft cap looks quite realistic and I think that the developers will be able to reach it without any difficulties.
I don't know anythin about new update.so csn you tell me how is going with the soft cap?How many left for the end?the team is not concerned about the update.its sad
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.
Well maybe team are arranging those free distribution. Might a little bit late but I am positive that they realy doing those things. Hopefully tommorow or next few days everything will flow according to project plans.
Yes they already launched the airdrop  and The Airdrop programme is very good beacuse the reward of airdrop is too good.You can also get unlimited tokens by participating in this programme.They have also good refferal programme and the giveaway too.you can take participate in airdrop programme here:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293511.0
hxmsam

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

I also meet a lot of similar projects, but everyone has their own peculiarity in the development of the project and everyone has their own mistakes. That's what they are different about.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

I think that the developers of the project need to arrange a free distribution that people would be interested in, as well as investors.
Yes, I'm of the same opinion as you, but you probably did not notice, but this project already has a free distribution.
Well maybe team are arranging those free distribution. Might a little bit late but I am positive that they realy doing those things. Hopefully tommorow or next few days everything will flow according to project plans.
Yes they already launched the airdrop  and The Airdrop programme is very good beacuse the reward of airdrop is too good.You can also get unlimited tokens by participating in this programme.They have also good refferal programme and the giveaway too.you can take participate in airdrop programme here:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3293511.0

Yes they already launched the airdrop which is very good because it help a lot most especially in giving you unlimited  tokens as long you do your job. We can earn also by joining the refferal program which all you need are the number of people.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

I also meet a lot of similar projects, but everyone has their own peculiarity in the development of the project and everyone has their own mistakes. That's what they are different about.
Yes. So many projects now have similarities about their intentions and interest here in crypto world. It's just a matter of how can they convinced the people that they have what it takes to become more successful. And I think, ContentBox project have the capabilities on that to succeed on this business.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Yes, maybe the team do the good research before running ContentBox projects. And i appreciate their doing and efforts.
Exactly, resourceful work and a active community are done of the many factors need for a project like this to grow fast.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

what can you tell me about your sales? When do you plan to launch them? I just did not find any information about Ico. You must add this information to the first page of the branch so that everyone can see it.

Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised, because you just did great, showed such excellent results! The main thing is to continue in the same mode to work on!
It is the trIt is the truth. The developer very much tries that has learned as much as possible people about his project and the idea, I he think already has found some support, in the future only growth.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your return!
Unblemished business, in right mind website, interesting results.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Yes. So many projects now have similarities about their intentions and interest here in crypto world. It's just a matter of how can they convinced the people that they have what it takes to become more successful. And I think, ContentBox project have the capabilities on that to succeed on this business.
There is nothing to convince or force any person as we can understand the project road map and potentials which is clear every one will be automatically interested to proceed forward and there was even a positive response.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Wow already i guess is time to wait up for exchange or join airdrop and see how things fan out problem with this most ico haven't listed it. icobench and some others might be basically essential to its growth i think, because it creates more awareness

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

No problem. This situation let us know that, the mission of ContentBox is make their ecosystem more big for competitive.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Well today i check ContentBox running airdrop and bounty program. But still not have much people pay attention at here, maybe the team need more support.

Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:45 PM

No problem. This situation let us know that, the mission of ContentBox is make their ecosystem more big for competitive.
There can be not one but let there be many Contentbox believed in their potebtial and started with a unique plan, now it is successfully achieving good traffic.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Yes, maybe the team do the good research before running ContentBox projects. And i appreciate their doing and efforts.
Exactly, resourceful work and a active community are done of the many factors need for a project like this to grow fast.
That's what a team need to do, having their best work to give here and will surely help with the addition of an active people supporting the project will be a good factor to make this project successful.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?

I was looking for the same information but nothing is available on website at the moment, however in whitepaper, they mentioned in page number 23 that they will issue ER20 token and run ICO, 25 of total supply will be available for token sale and the rest fot the Team, Foundation and Partnership.

Do you also know if those tokens will be listed on the exchanges? It seems the developers havent discussed that even in thier social media channels.

According the admin in telegram they are discussing with exchanges now, and it will be listed on exchange in month from now, and there is no ICO or crowdsale for this project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

That's what a team need to do, having their best work to give here and will surely help with the addition of an active people supporting the project will be a good factor to make this project successful.
Supporters involvement is just exploring to various diverse groups reaching huge participants and the involvement will gain more new visits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: