Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018  (Read 944 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

I'm involved in Daostack and I'm following Svandis. Give a look at them, make your own opinion. Good luck!
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

in 2018 this is my favorite coin of Ethereum and Ripple because for now I am investing in both coin is good for long term investment both of these coin have good potential to rise in the future even though the current price is not satisfactory but I believe in coin this.
sadiem

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

coin of my favorites this year is etherium. I think etherium quite capable to develop and maintain the stability of the prices in the market. Although it doesn't hold up the price, but rather up and down still in reasonable circumstances still etherium.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

As for now, I like Lympo, since the price of this coins keep rising, I believe the price already surpass the price during ICO session *was checking from icodrops.
Hopefully it'll keep rising next time.
Sonofshmidt

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

This year should be the year of Ethereum! Afrter Casper will be implemented price of ETH should increase, I think:)
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

MY holding altcoins are the long term:-

DASH
IOTA
NEM

I believe its price will be grown in these next few months and it will bring me a good profit.
with Altcoin's increasing development this year. lots of Altcoins which have very high prices. so many are interested to have Altcoin and make it their flagship Altcoin. I have noticed the development of the existing Altcoin. and I see Ethereum as the best Altcoin which is nice to use. so I suggest using Ethereum.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

my favorite altcoin in 2018 is Ethereum because of its reliability and popularity.

Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

My favorite altcoin from 2018 -2028 would still be ethereum. What a very brilliant project with massive adoption by new blockchain start ups and amazing team behind it.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

Effect standing at around 12 mil $ is a great chance, the alpha is coming really soon, exchance currencies like Spotcoin are also the safest investments I think.
SarxeM

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

my current coin favorites ETH, NEO, XLM and DOGE a very stable coin in my opinion. that's all I like right now  Cool
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

Ethereum, Ethereum and one more time ETH. Maybe this coin won't give a lot of profit, but the team is awesome. They have plan and work according to it, develop new updates and features. In long term only network technical advantages and team impact the coin price.

siglesias

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

my favorite altcoins in 2018 are ETH, NANO (XRB), and XLM. because in my opinion, the price of these of 3 my favorite is rises significantly, have a good prospect, very promising and suitable for long-term investment.

[ OOOBTC.com ] ● Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ● ● Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ● ● ▬▬
https://www.ooobtc.com
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

I'm involved in Daostack and I'm following Svandis. Give a look at them, make your own opinion. Good luck!
Those are new coins and nobody really wants coins that have no originality in their products. Do what you have to do though, Ethereum is a much better investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

in 2018 this is my favorite coin of Ethereum and Ripple because for now I am investing in both coin is good for long term investment both of these coin have good potential to rise in the future even though the current price is not satisfactory but I believe in coin this.
But in my opinion, the VIT I trust in this coin will increase by 10 or more, as they are a service that attracts the viewer, the most potential project. That's what I put my beliefs and goals on in early 2019.
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Ethereum is trying to solve is huge. It is becoming a the platform for building decentralized services of all kind, including financial services. I believe in the long-run, Ethereum is going to be the infrastructure to facilitate the decentralized internet.

If you’re into ETH for a short term gain, I don’t have an answer for you, because the price is going to shift wildly. If you’re interested in holding ETH for the long term, then I think Ethereum is a phenomenal choice.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:18 PM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

MY holding altcoins are the long term:-

DASH
IOTA
NEM

I believe its price will be grown in these next few months and it will bring me a good profit.
with Altcoin's increasing development this year. lots of Altcoins which have very high prices. so many are interested to have Altcoin and make it their flagship Altcoin. I have noticed the development of the existing Altcoin. and I see Ethereum as the best Altcoin which is nice to use. so I suggest using Ethereum.
the development of a coin does affect the level of interest. an enthusiast will choose a coin with its ever-increasing development. because it is able to affect the price of coins to continue high and make the coins as the mainstay coins. it is owned by Ripple with an ever-increasing and stable development. so Ripple became the best Altcoin I favorited in 2018.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

My favourite tokens right now for 2018 are Credits and Auctus they have a good platform and gaining a lot of support from the community, they are headed to the top spot in the market, it's only a matter of time before they traded at 3 digits and reach the top 20 so better check this two token.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

The best ones for this year are going to be Qurrex, AsuraCoin, Spotcoin and possible Effect.ai. There is a strong investment in NEO tokens and lots of development.

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

I think that SkyFy chain and FuzeX are going to take the market by surprise and make a magnificent investment for the mid term, something not that common lately.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, NEO and Monero. For me, these are altcoin of high value and good potential. Ethereum is the best altcoin on the market, it has the largest capitalization, so many ICOs projects are built on the ERC20 platform of Ethereum. NEO is the first cryptocurrency in China. It has a technology quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. However, NEO has many advantages over Ethereum. NEO is headed for a smart economy, and it has a faster processing speed than Ethereum. Finally, Monero, this is altcoin has good personalities. Every transaction with Monero anonymously, no one can find out the sender and recipient information. In the future I believe Monero will be more popular as the government tighter control over the crypto market.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: