Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018  (Read 939 times)
shfdj

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

Ethereum, the current market conditions are positive. I believe that the price of Ethereum will be greatly improved. My friends agree with me and hold a lot of Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:39:53 AM

a lot of altcoin give me an advantage in the year 2018 this is Neo, Dash, as well as the Ethereum. The third altcoin this is very exceptional. Even an awful lot of positive news about the trio in the year 2018. I will still be a few altcoin hodl I have, until the end of the year 2018. Hopefully the price can be very high, so profits can be quite large.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

I have only few favorite altcoins

ETHERUEM
NEO
DEEPONION
IOTA
MONERO
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

There's this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io  They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.
You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread   
https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw"
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:04 AM

The coins never give good luck for me is like ETH, LTC, NEO, and Cardano. That's some Altcoin who helped me tremendously so that in the year 2018 is fond of such coins. And I have seen up to this point the coin always experienced a great development. And if choosing to coin a long term I prefer the ETH.
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

I still and trust with alternative coin ethereum, because I get this altcoin in an easy way. And the price of ethereum is not bad, because ethereum is the second plan from bitcoin.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

MY holding altcoins are the long term:-

DASH
IOTA
NEM

I believe its price will be grown in these next few months and it will bring me a good profit.
I am currently interested in EOS and I want to make EOS my favorite coin and I will hold it in the long run for a much bigger profit.
so I will have a little money to buy EOS or even I will exchange my Altcoin to replace it with EOS.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

I still and trust with alternative coin ethereum, because I get this altcoin in an easy way. And the price of ethereum is not bad, because ethereum is the second plan from bitcoin.
yes, I also chose Ethereum, Ethereum quality is the best among other Altcoin and now ETH becomes the best coin after Bitcoin, I am sure ETH has a bright future so I use ETH for my investment.

rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Bitcoin is still the best choice for me. I also invested EOS, XVG and AE this year. We all think that this year is a year when the public chain broke out, so I think EOS and AE will have great potential for development.
boss@laway

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

These cryptocurrencies are often referred to as “Altcoins” as they provide an alternative to Bitcoin. It can be a difficult task to choose the best altcoins, as there are thousands of options .
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

there are altcoins that are now my favorite. including ethereum. ripple and cardano are coins that I now love to invest in the long run to get a lot of benefits from doing the storage
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

Although I can list 10-15 coins which are doing good this year, but the best amongst all is IOS Token. I have never seen a coin grow so much during an ongoing campaign and the increase too was exponential. That has made IOS Token my favourite coin for the first half of the year. You never know if some other coin does as well in future, but ios token for now would be my first choice.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

Ethereum is my favorite Altcoin,
Ethereum quality is very good and the price is more stable I feel sure if using Ethereum for investment will be very profitable.
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

My favorite Altcoin is bitcoin, but currently the bitcoin is too high for me to get, so I prefer ETH, RIPPLE, EOS, STELLER, NEO as my favorite altcoin.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

I think Ethereum will be a solid performer this year. As soon as Casper and other upgrades are implemented, it will likely narrow the gap in market capitalization with bitcoin.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

A few months ago I got the odem tokens from submitting the blog. And who would have thought the price was promising. I think this coin will have a good prospect for the future, because this coin relates to the world of education.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Bitcoin is my all time favourate altcoin. Being the oldest crypto coin, it has so many advantages. I deserves to be in the first position of crypto currency market. Besides, it is growing day by day and a lot of investors are looking forward to it. I think bitcoin will shine as a bright star in the future.

Bitcoin is also my favorite type of coin because it is reliable. It gives you a lot of benefits that will help you in the near future. However, the exchange of this coin varies over a period of time. Sometimes it is high and sometimes it will decreased. I still recommend bitcoin because I believe that it will arise in the near future.
aftertumern

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

Ethereum is my favorite altcoin. In my mind, Ethereum is a potential encryption coin, which has many advantages. It is always in the second place in the cryptocurrency market, and it is growing constantly, and many investors are optimistic about it. I think Ethereum will become a star in the cryptocurrency market in the future.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

Bitcoin is my all time favourate altcoin. Being the oldest crypto coin, it has so many advantages. I deserves to be in the first position of crypto currency market. Besides, it is growing day by day and a lot of investors are looking forward to it. I think bitcoin will shine as a bright star in the future.

Altcoins are not Bitcoin, the title is also the best choice of altcoins in 2018.
The cryptocurrency includes Bitocin, Ethereum, Dash etc.
Altcoins is all cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin.

Ethereum is the best Altcoins at the moment, because I also have Ethereum in my offline wallet.
Xianrenbanban

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

I have a lot of altcoins this year, but due to the continuous decline of the market, my altcoin has not created too much profit for me!
ETH
EOS
DOGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: