Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018  (Read 939 times)
blacq

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

i think my favourite Altcoin this year is Docademic (MTC) they really shown class in crytocurrencies management, the concept behind it was great so it had a lot of investors to invest and i think they really made larger profit out of their investment.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

Despite the bearish 2018, ethereum has been profitable though not up to what I expected from ethereum in terms of  value in the market of cryptocurrency! I have been able to mske good return on good ICO regardless!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

2018 has been a year of catastrophic losses. I have lost 99% of my wealth this year but one coin now I am in is PUNDI X which I feel will last this bear market out and shine. I have seen so many coins and projects hit the fan, but Pundix, despite having gone down 90% since ATH, is a great project to buy into now if you are looking to grow your Crypto bags. This is one of the best working projects in the Cryptosphere and has a real use case and is a real business. Also, the fact that each XPOS machine will have transactions running through it that will burn some of the gas used and decrease NPXS tokens in circulation, will be great news for long-term token holders.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

Yeah, I am fond of NPXs (PundiX). It has been performing really well before the hacking of conrail. However, I am still very fond of it .The team is really open to communication and updates for the community. Also, they have a working product. Currently, it is being used in the Ultra event in Taiwan wherein around 30k people flock to enjoy to the music. Ultra coin is being used as MOP but XPOS of NPXs is being used as device in processing the transactions. While transactions  are being made, NPXS is used in the ecosystem to close the transactions. The good thing is, every NPXs earned in using its XPOS are being used to burn the equivalent tokens and will be taken out of the supply forever. Which I think is quite impressive. 
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

Ethereum is my all time favourite coin. Although it is on a downward spiral, it is the strongest coin with a strong and good team and technology. Second comes bitcoin. See the market, bitcoin has not been affected in prices so much as compared to other coins. Other good coins that are on my favourite list are stellar, cardano, MTC and Me token.   

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

in terms of prices my favorite altcoin is Credits, the price is above ICO prices even on bear market. High speed and amount of transactions are the advantages of CS blockchain
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

if I'm still loyal, bro with Etherium, bro. because I always collect etherium then I buy it with another Coin. That way I can get a big enough profit to help my economic growth, bro

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

if I'm still loyal, bro with Etherium, bro. because I always collect etherium then I buy it with another Coin. That way I can get a big enough profit to help my economic growth, bro
I am also loyal and 80% of my assets invest in ETH. But over the past 3 months it has caused me to lose so much, ETH is the best in all altcoin but it is devastatingly devastated. I bought it at 510$ and now price just 195$, I don't know when I can get back the money I invested in ETH

HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

These coins are my top list:-

ETH
XRP
TRON
MONERO

I believe in these coin prices will be rising in the future and it will bring me a big profit.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

My favourite altcoin is Neo, I believe it can compete with ethereum and probably on this downtrend Neo will show better results,than ethereum.
Also i am in fond of pchain.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

I actually believe that 2018 is going to be a bad year for almost every cryptocurrency. If the question were favorite altcoin of 2020, I'd have to say either ADA, NEO or Monero, as I believe these coins will develop a serious community behind them by 2020.

Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Ethereum is the second most valuable cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Created in 2015 by Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum is actually much more than just a digital currency.
Ethereum is a blockchain-based platform for developing decentralized apps and smart contracts. Ether is the native cryptocurrency used for all the transactions on Ethereum’s blockchain.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

I am going 100% with Horizen slowly. I am not interested in ICO and shitcoins. I want a real project and products with potential and ambitions. As I prefer privacy coins, I am now only interested in ZEN from Horizen because they have others products much needed if you like privacy
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

if you look at crypto market conditions now, all coins are in a very bad condition, but the worst in my opinion is ETH, so I am interested in buying eth because eth has penetrated 1400 $, it is not impossible that it will happen again

ryuji121

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

For this year, i think ETH can be one of most coins who taken into account. These is always be variable to exchange with currency another country, besides bitcoin.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first choice other than that I will choose dogecoin, this coin has a very large crypto community, doge survives until now because of the support of the community, you can trade easily using dogecoin. Within a few weeks, the price of dogecoin go up

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

My favorite coins remain on the oldest coins like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin.
Although ETH is the second coin from Bitcoin, community and big support are also included in the Doge and LTC coins.
Doge and LTC at low cost.
So that it still survives in the market.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

There are only few favorite altcoins in 2018 which is ethereum, herocoin, dash, betr, dacc, bitcoincash and monero i think these altcoins might be increasing their prices by this 2018 that is only my prediction in the market price as of this year.

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

In the past, I only believed in investing in Bitcoin. However, the market is now fluctuating and the risk is high. In 2018, I switched to investing in Ethereum, this coin has a fairly stable growth in the crypto money market. Not only many investors but also corporations also invest in ETH. This shows a bright future of ETH.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

Ruby-X ! RBY Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: