Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favourite Altcoin in 2018  (Read 939 times)
terkapar

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Which altcoin gave you the most profit? And added benefits?
I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.
Any such innovative coins/tokens? Share your experience!

bitcoin becomes the favorite until whenever and will never be replaced. until now I keep investing in bitcoin, no matter how many new coins appear. because only bitcoin is strong and most potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

I own Ydentity tokens which helps me in securing my identity while surfing the web. It also generates a risk-identity token based on a simple survey and enables the user to know more about oneself.

Ruby-X ! RBY Smiley

Oh, why? As for me, I still cannot say that some of the altcoins can be the best ones this year. I suppose that the leaders of the market will play the main role - DASH, Monero, and probably, EOS and NEO.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:41:24 AM

Below are my favorite Altcoins and am holding for longterm prospective. Below are the Altcoins which am holding.
ETH
IOTA
CARDANO
MUNERO
ICX
RIPPLE
EOS
STELLER
NEO
DASH
TETHER
QTUM
Very good coverage and I like that, if we are patient for this then we will benefit.
But unfortunately the market has been declining and Ethereum has been priced at 170 USD. sad !!!
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

Ethereum, I think Altcoint is the most potential in 2018, there are many advantages that ethereum has so that many people are investing, and in the future there will certainly be more and more investment in ethereum
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

I am trying to buy cashBet, blockparty, propy, odyssey, add more dgb, str, xem, ada, trx to my balance. I have a feeling that some of my coins will increase soon. I've got that coin in the OP coin list, and I am sure that it will rise again. But I don't have ICX, Dash and I have a plan to buy later when I can see a good time to buy the coin. But all in all, the altcoin will rise again in this year especially for underestimate low coin price, and I think the price can increase higher.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:27:20 AM

There are only few favorite altcoins in 2018 which is ethereum, herocoin, dash, betr, dacc, bitcoincash and monero i think these altcoins might be increasing their prices by this 2018 that is only my prediction in the market price as of this year.
My favorite currency in 2018 is XRP, although earlier this year I did not pay attention to XRP, but in recent weeks this coin has continuously increased and created a high reputation for investors, because So I like XRP, and the second one will be ETH, this coin always gives me peace of mind, that the future will rise even higher.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

I hold the ignis coin every time I invest there, often I get an advantage, because IGNIS is one of the old coins that can give me extra value every day, sometimes $ 3 or 7 $, I know it's a small capital, but when the price goes down I still hold it, I don't sell it when it's red and I still sell it when the price goes up.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

Yes, if altcoins are the favorites for me in 2018, the first is NXT, IGNIS and DOGECOIN, ETH, because these coins have extra value for me every investment there, then basically it's old coins and the advantages of price movements are very fast and easy to get results , even though prices rise / fall.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

I think it's still difficult to decide for the best crypto this year, because basically this year isn't over yet. well, besides that I think there are still so many people who choose bitcoin, and eth to hold this year, because many believe that the price will rise soon.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

My favorite alternate currency this year despite the continuous market crash is no other than Ethereum. It keeps its pace ahead of its competitors and still rank second in the overall cryptocurrency listings as far as market cap is concerned.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

My favorite coin now is Binance Coin. It is the most stable coin now in bear market, Binance is one of the biggest exchanges and Binance has good operations so i believe in the future of Binance Coin. It's worth to investing.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

Many coin will be my favorite coin, but i will choose 1 what i prefer until 2020, i prefer Ethereum for long term investment because i thik ethereum is very good coin and has good platform for many coin. So if you want to invest your money, you can try to invest your money on ethereum.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

2018 became a bad and difficult year for the development of Crypto, when marketcap's expectation price was easy to reach $ 1 trillion, the price continued to drop and made many coins drop and even delisted in exchange.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

2018 became a bad and difficult year for the development of Crypto, when marketcap's expectation price was easy to reach $ 1 trillion, the price continued to drop and made many coins drop and even delisted in exchange.
I agree with you. Although this year is going very bad for every cryptocurrency but  always my favourite altcoin is ethereum.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Huhm, I believe the top coin will develop and perfect my long-term plan. Therefore, ETH, XRP, IOTA and NEO will be the priority. Impressive in the gloomy atmosphere of the market. Impromptu in a special moment with XRP gave me x2 on profit. It is also the best time to date. there is still a short period ahead to end 2018. In general, the trend is showing signs of change quite well. I hope to see altcoin return to orbit in early 2018 or at least similar in April.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:17:34 AM

I think it's still difficult to decide for the best crypto this year, because basically this year isn't over yet. well, besides that I think there are still so many people who choose bitcoin, and eth to hold this year, because many believe that the price will rise soon.
I also think so, right now it is very difficult to categorize an altcoin with the current price situation, all my favorite altcoins fall and I am not favored anymore
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

I agree with you. Although this year is going very bad for every cryptocurrency but  always my favourite altcoin is ethereum.
But this coin is going down pretty low if we believe that ETH will grow, so hold on for a long time, since only long time ETH will recover and the value will be equal to the price at the beginning. 2018. But in my opinion, we do not dream of such a high price. It will be hard to achieve once again.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

Favorite Altcoin this year I still hold ethereum, neo, eos third coin is good and potential, now the price is down and you can buy it for investment, in the future it will be profitable

elliuut

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

Consentium is interesting with its wallet application. The app allows you to earn more CSM when you use the chat and then you're able to trade it with things like ETH and BTC.
2gs10

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

Check this out guys.
One of the best few altcoins out there now.
https://contest.zestcoin.io/7140/5293949
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: