Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LIVE [ICO] - VUULR - Film & TV Marketplace – Endorsed by BBC/Disney Execs!  (Read 253 times)
Vuulr (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 04:25:20 PM by Vuulr

We are Building the World’s Largest Film & TV Marketplace – Endorsed by Disney & BBC Execs!

ICO Summary | Whitepaper

Current BONUS:10% until May 28th!!

CLICK TO PURCHASE VUU TOKENS!

Private sale investors:
We are still open for Private Placements and Strategic Investments. Please PM us.

LIMITED TIME BOUNTY: $1,000USD of VUU Tokens for HONEST Reviews (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3930624.0)

What Is Vuulr?

Vuulr is a Blockchain for the Film & TV Industry. We are building the World's Largest Marketplace for Film & TV Content!

Vuulr (pronounced View-ler) is building an infrastructure for the US$240b film & TV content industry; the largest global content rights marketplace supported by a digital supply chain built on blockchain. We are here to transform the way the industry operates by bringing buyers and sellers from discovery to delivery from the current 4 - 5 months to under 24 hours.

Vuulr is the FIRST EVER ICO on Quoine’s JFSA-licensed Qryptos ICO Mission Control platform!

What Problem Are We Trying To Solve?
The global Film & TV content industry still does business the old fashioned way. We are here to bring it into the digital age.

•   This industry is valued at US$240b but trading of rights still takes 4 - 5 months. There’s a lack of transparency for both buyers & sellers as the channels are monopolised by key middlemen who take 30 - 40% commission of the transaction!
•   A few of the reasons why it takes so long, is because many of these processes are still manual, managed by excel spreadsheets and the same information is being reworked over and over again across the globe; duplicated with errors. A coherent supply chain ceases to exist due to the lack of standard specifications.
•   There's no central metadata refinery that buyers can quickly access and tap on. One of the key reasons is also because the industry experiences stiff competition and feels huge conflicts of interest.

This inefficiency presents an exciting opportunity for VUULR to develop a Blockchain-based solution to reinvent how the industry operates.

Endorsements
This is a real problem and we have a real solution. No wonder we have received endorsements from current and former execs from the likes of BBC, IMG Media and Disney!

The VUU Token
We have spent months obsessing over and planning our token economy. We hope to address token velocity problems plagueing crypto, while also giving all our investors a reason to HODL VUU!

VUU tokens will be used to:
•   Denominate & settle transactions
•   Pay fees & subscriptions for using Vuulr services
•   Power the Vuulr rewards program: we will purchase tokens from the market using profits and redistribute those as rewards to those parking our tokens

Exchanges
Vuulr will list on Quoine’s Qryptos platform shortly after ICO completion ensuring liquidity.

Roadmap
https://i.imgur.com/6fJHIBA.jpg

Team
Superstar team of former advertising and media industry executives led by Ian McKee, founder of the multinational agency: Vocanic.

Star-studded investor & advisor group of former and current experts from Disney, Rakuten, Yojee, Ogilvy, Publicis and P&G.

Press
https://i.imgur.com/A7ErDK9.jpg

Partnerships
Big, meaningful partnership announcements are coming soon after listing on QRYPTOS! Can't wait to share them with you all.

Financials and numbers:
Price at ICO: 1ETH = 13,000VUU
Min. Investment: 1,600VUU
Soft cap: Reached
Hard cap: ~US$14,500,000 (public sale cap
Staff Vesting: Quarterly, over 2 years

Social:
Medium
Telegram
Facebook
Reddit
LinkedIn
Twitter

https://www.vuulr.com/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

I like your idea and I think your project has every chance of being successful. Tell me, do you plan to launch a bounty campaign in the near future?
Vuulr (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

I like your idea and I think your project has every chance of being successful. Tell me, do you plan to launch a bounty campaign in the near future?

Hello! Thanks! Hope to get your support in our tokensale! -> http://qryptos.com/ico/vuu

As written in the post, we will be launching a bounty for honest reviews. We may also consider a bug bounty in the future. - Belinda, for Vuulr
Vuulr (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Thank you, we will submit our ICO Smiley
Vuulr (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

We have extended our bonus until the 28th of May with a 20% bonus + 10% airdrop!

We have also launched our bounty for experts on IcoBench. For details please visit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3930624.0
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

I would like to wish you success for this beautiful project. I will definitely be contributing, I've searched as much as I can and I'm very satisfied. everything is clear and clear, which gives us confidence, congratulations
khe-med

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

I see alot of people reporting their articles on multiple platforms and then submitting everylink in the spreadsheet.. Is that allowed..?
Vuulr (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

I would like to wish you success for this beautiful project. I will definitely be contributing, I've searched as much as I can and I'm very satisfied. everything is clear and clear, which gives us confidence, congratulations
Thanks so much, Vatalay! Appreciate the kind words and feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions.

I see alot of people reporting their articles on multiple platforms and then submitting everylink in the spreadsheet.. Is that allowed..?

Could you elaborate more on this? Which articles and spreadsheet are you referring to?
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

I really like the idea of ​Vuulr, so I'm a fan of movies and television) I want to see the global digital market from Vuulr to buy/sell movies and TV shows online using Blockchain technology
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

You write. "Vuulr is a block-block for the film and television industry, and we are building the world's largest content market for film and television!" Dream Factory is a tempting investment, but not all films pay off. How will you deal with insurance against risks?
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

We are Building the World’s Largest Film & TV Marketplace – Endorsed by Disney & BBC Execs!

ICO Summary | Whitepaper

Current BONUS: 20% until May 28th!!

CLICK TO PURCHASE VUU TOKENS!

Private sale investors:
We are still open for Private Placements and Strategic Investments. Please PM us.

LIMITED TIME BOUNTY: $1,000USD of VUU Tokens for HONEST Reviews (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3930624.0)

What Is Vuulr?

Vuulr is a Blockchain for the Film & TV Industry. We are building the World's Largest Marketplace for Film & TV Content!

Vuulr (pronounced View-ler) is building an infrastructure for the US$240b film & TV content industry; the largest global content rights marketplace supported by a digital supply chain built on blockchain. We are here to transform the way the industry operates by bringing buyers and sellers from discovery to delivery from the current 4 - 5 months to under 24 hours.

Vuulr is the FIRST EVER ICO on Quoine’s JFSA-licensed Qryptos ICO Mission Control platform!

What Problem Are We Trying To Solve?
The global Film & TV content industry still does business the old fashioned way. We are here to bring it into the digital age.

•   This industry is valued at US$240b but trading of rights still takes 4 - 5 months. There’s a lack of transparency for both buyers & sellers as the channels are monopolised by key middlemen who take 30 - 40% commission of the transaction!
•   A few of the reasons why it takes so long, is because many of these processes are still manual, managed by excel spreadsheets and the same information is being reworked over and over again across the globe; duplicated with errors. A coherent supply chain ceases to exist due to the lack of standard specifications.
•   There's no central metadata refinery that buyers can quickly access and tap on. One of the key reasons is also because the industry experiences stiff competition and feels huge conflicts of interest.

This inefficiency presents an exciting opportunity for VUULR to develop a Blockchain-based solution to reinvent how the industry operates.

Endorsements
This is a real problem and we have a real solution. No wonder we have received endorsements from current and former execs from the likes of BBC, IMG Media and Disney!

The VUU Token
We have spent months obsessing over and planning our token economy. We hope to address token velocity problems plagueing crypto, while also giving all our investors a reason to HODL VUU!

VUU tokens will be used to:
•   Denominate & settle transactions
•   Pay fees & subscriptions for using Vuulr services
•   Power the Vuulr rewards program: we will purchase tokens from the market using profits and redistribute those as rewards to those parking our tokens

Exchanges
Vuulr will list on Quoine’s Qryptos platform shortly after ICO completion ensuring liquidity.

Roadmap

Team
Superstar team of former advertising and media industry executives led by Ian McKee, founder of the multinational agency: Vocanic.

Star-studded investor & advisor group of former and current experts from Disney, Rakuten, Yojee, Ogilvy, Publicis and P&G.

Press

Partnerships
Big, meaningful partnership announcements are coming soon after listing on QRYPTOS! Can't wait to share them with you all.

Financials and numbers:
Price at ICO: 1ETH = 13,000VUU
Min. Investment: 1,600VUU
Soft cap: Reached
Hard cap: ~US$14,500,000 (public sale cap
Staff Vesting: Quarterly, over 2 years

Social:
Medium
Telegram
Facebook
Reddit
LinkedIn
Twitter

https://www.vuulr.com/

Now, everyone can see the images, I don´t get how people comment all about the project without taking a look at all scope, and don´t quote to help the publishers (newbie) show the images.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

In your roadmap you claim have received a seed round, can you disclose details on that?

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Hello ; I think you are a little missing. To be honest, the progeny for the future does not give me much hope. I think something's missing. I wish my success to you
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

I think you need a better announcement thread, just to make it looks beautiful and interesting. Well, so far, the project is quiet interesting for me and will do more research to ensure that this is not a scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vuulr (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

Vuulr is progressing beautifully and we now have an MVP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Hx47d_1KvfE

We are very happy to announce that we are now demoing our MVP to selected industry players. If you're in the content industry, do shoot us a message and we'd be more than happy to walk you through the demo, too.
adamgrantx

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Hey guys, good luck with Vuulr Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 500K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Riedbach

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

The team at Vuulr understands that  adoption of cryptocurrencies for large corporations will take time and have therefore designed a unique token economy.
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I'm curious to know, how much those so called investors here have invested to pretend such a treatment. I'm a big holder and i never pretend or talk dirty behind a project or business. I don't know how you guys allow these people being here, that is bad for Vuulr Telegram chat.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

I'm curious to know, how much those so called investors here have invested to pretend such a treatment. I'm a big holder and i never pretend or talk dirty behind a project or business. I don't know how you guys allow these people being here, that is bad for Vuulr Telegram chat.
what do you mean why are you angry? I don't understand, please explain well and slowly without encouragement I will mediate, don't say this please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: