Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prevent Diabetes  (Read 779 times)
Margret Jones

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

Meditation has been shown to reduce the risk of significant diabetes, so meditate at least once a week!
Sparklingangel

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

Eating less sugary foods, especially carbohydrates can help prevent diabetes. We should always eat fruits and vegetables, and also exercise in order to prevent diabetes.
Janet Baker

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

If you want to prevent diabetes, set up a less stressful life because this psychological state is also considered a cause of diabetes.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

If you want to prevent diabetes, set up a less stressful life because this psychological state is also considered a cause of diabetes.
And also eat the right food for your body. A balance meal containing right amount of carbohydrates and protein plus exercise. But be carefull with your diet, cause if your sugar is too high you will have hyperglycemia which tend to generate diabetes, if too low you will have hypoglycemia which is bad also. Your body will suddenly feel weak and you will encounter headache always. Eat what is right to have a healthy body. Always monitor your blood sugar to maintain in a good sugar level.
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

exercise, healthy food
MrBojangles

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

Try to avoid eating a lot of sweet things
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

To prevent diabetes, you should stay away from sugary foods like fruits and sweets too sweet.

I think fruits are okay, but you should stay away from too much carbohydrates and yes, stay away from sweets like chocolates. You can eat but you have to make sure to neutralize it with water or do some exercises. Eating good food is one of the pleasures of life. You just really have to be disciplined when eating good food. Always keep in mind that too much doean't really help anymore.

Always stay healthy!

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
mason13

Activity: 159
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:30:56 AM

To prevent diabetes you should stay away from alcohol, unhealthy food and do physical exercises everyday.  Smiley
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:54:51 AM

The amount of sugar in a typical US diet is completely insane. Everything has sugar in it... even bread. And forget snacks or things like soda. It's idiotic to drink soda everyday, basically it's diabetes in a bottle.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

To prevent diabetes, eat sweets and exercise regularly to avoid diabetes
Halseyryj

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:55:00 AM

Do workout everyday
fank dirt

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

Eat more fresh foods and boiled foods, eat more vegetables, fruits and roots, and eat at least 400 g per person per day.
SexyGazelle

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

stop eting junk foods to prevent this
Charles Newsom

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Choose brown rice, germinated rice or mashed rice, black bread.
hannahwaston96

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

Do exercise in the morning and evening, eat healthy food such as vegetable.
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

I am also a diabetic patient but i am unable to control my self to use sugar in meals and also taking soft drinks as well. Just i am taking medicines on time which maintain the sugar level in my body. I am some times trying to walk for half hour and when i do this my sugar level becoming in normal range but its much hard for to go gym for exercise and also walking daily.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

You should reduce the line and don't eat the real made of the sweet quality.
bamboosword

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

It's actually easy. Avoid softdrinks and switch to fruits for dessert.
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

One of the leading cause of mortality is diabetes. It can trigger or worsen any existing diseases. When a person is not mindfull on their diet especially the kind of food rich in carbohydrates and lack of exercise can lead to diebetes. Please limit your sugar intake and do moderate exercise. If you are living a sedentary lifestyle like sitting all day long in offices/computer work, have time to walk around.

I think you have a point as to how to prevent diabetes but I think your points will help in managing diabetes in the sense that, diabetes happens as a result of damage to the beta cells of the islet of Langerhans within the pancrease which are responsible for the production of insulin to transport the converted starch into the cells for energy. In the case of such diabetes, even eating moderate amount of carbohydrate won't solve the problem since there is no insulin to transport the carbohydrate. Again, another type of diabetes is when the beta cells are intact and producing normal insulin but then insulin cannot recognize its binding receptor on in the various cells to form attachment in other to be able to transport glucose. In such an instance, eating carbohydrate in moderation will serve as helping manage the condition and not prevent it. Per what I know about diabetes, I think watching your lifestyle is key to helping prevent diabetes. Lifestyle factors such as smoking, drinking heavily, consuming saturated fats, and etc should be avoided. Exercising regularly will help to boost our health. With Type 1 diabetes which is caused through hereditary, diet cannot prevent it. Live a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Cakra Birawa

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

one way to prevent diabetes is to avoid stress, how to avoid stress is by relaxation, refreshing, or just listen to favorite music on the sidelines of activity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: