Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 439169 times)
johnnycoiner

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

Retardée, it is shown into blockchain that it is not doing mixing, laundry or whatever.

This poor guy sent  10000685.379729 from Ef1iTBw3sceL1FmcN1AT1be2QRCEFeozk8 to ERRGDnouHgZCGYnahkX6fyEhRKK1LKBp6H with "anonymi" check, with the aim of an true anonymous tx.

If you have got functional eyes and a medium size brain of standard chimp, you can see that coins are sent directly from "from" address Ef1iTBw3sceL1FmcN1AT1be2QRCEFeozk8  to "to" address ERRGDnouHgZCGYnahkX6fyEhRKK1LKBp6H ; no mixing is done at all.

26f66790cd8fb01690ac72493008d5467baf0719456d319ac8ebb798df8025d7

Simply this feature does not exist yet, invisibel just ribbed us.
Sounds like that poor guy forgot to make sure the box was checked, because if it was then the coins would only be sent to a mixer, unless there are none available where it'll give the user an error message.
I wonder who people will believe, the coin developer and source code, or that one guy who keeps trying to shit up the thread? You could have at least made a new sockpuppet account...

Anyway sorry for the absence guys, away visiting family right now, I'll look over everything that's been posted once I get back.

Edit: actually johnny I just looked that that link, it looks like he only sent 10.2 coins through the mixer, with the 10000685 coins being sent back to the sender as change. 1/10 made me respond.

Edit 2:
By the way, I'm offering a 5 million TiPS bounty to whoever can design the best thread starter OP (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391192) since IMO we need to make it look a bit more professional.
Just post it up as a regular reply here. Bounty ends when I get back (monday/tuesday), whoever gets the most votes from people here wins!

Colleague, you are in denial   Undecided

REally I was interested in TIPS, but at first I found an account with 2.5 b. being transferred. Ok, it was an 4chan scam.

Next, I have checked out the  output of supposed "anonym" tx and according to blockchain, it is not done any mixing or laundering feature at all. tx 26f66790cd8fb01690ac72493008d5467baf0719456d319ac8ebb798df8025d7 http://chain.fedoraco.in/tx/26f66790cd8fb01690ac72493008d5467baf0719456d319ac8ebb798df8025d7 transfers 10000675.379729 TIPS from Ef1iTBw3sceL1FmcN1AT1be2QRCEFeozk8 to     ERRGDnouHgZCGYnahkX6fyEhRKK1LKBp6H ... where is the mixing here?

I have analyzed the source code at github and it seems it is implemented info param and so. RPC methods lacks fully of implementation. Check RPC sendto method:
Code:
Value sendtoaddress(const Array& params, const CRPCContext& ctx, bool fHelp)
{    if (fHelp || params.size() < 2 || params.size() > 4)
        throw runtime_error(
            "sendtoaddress <fedoracoinaddress>[:mixed] <amount> [comment] [comment-to]\n"
            "<amount> is a real and is rounded to the nearest 0.00000001\n"
            "coins can be mixed by appending :mixed to the destination address, which will conceal the address you sent them from."
            + HelpRequiringPassphrase(ctx));

string strAddress = params[0].get_str();
    size_t iSeperator = strAddress.find_last_of(":");
  bool bMixCoins = false;
    if (iSeperator != std::string::npos)
    {
        string action = strAddress.substr(iSeperator+1);
        strAddress = strAddress.substr(0, iSeperator);
        bMixCoins = boost::iequals(action, "mixed");
    }

CBitcoinAddress address(strAddress);
    if (!address.IsValid())
        throw JSONRPCError(RPC_INVALID_ADDRESS_OR_KEY, "Invalid FedoraCoin address");

// Amount
    uint64 nAmount = AmountFromValue(params[1]);

// Wallet comments
    CWalletTx wtx;
    if (params.size() > 2 && params[2].type() != null_type && !params[2].get_str().empty())
        wtx.mapValue["comment"] = params[2].get_str();
    if (params.size() > 3 && params[3].type() != null_type && !params[3].get_str().empty())
        wtx.mapValue["to"]      = params[3].get_str();

if (ctx.wallet->IsLocked())
        throw JSONRPCError(RPC_WALLET_UNLOCK_NEEDED, "Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first.");

string strError = ctx.wallet->SendMoneyToDestination(address.Get(), nAmount, wtx, bMixCoins);
    if (strError != "")
        throw JSONRPCError(RPC_WALLET_ERROR, strError);

return wtx.GetHash().GetHex();
}

Lines 598-638 https://github.com/fedoracoin/fedoracoin/blob/master/src/rpcwallet.cpp#L598-L638

If you analize the code, it checks the trailing mixing param, updates  bMixCoins ... and that is all  Roll Eyes

REally, invisbel, I am very very disappointed. I did a bit of investment and now I am really disappointed by your delusional and deceptive attitude.

I hope this misunderstanding be solved as soon as posible.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:31:05 PM

this url works too http://www.tipscoin.com
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:41:01 PM

nice jtbcoins,

good "catch" url.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:44:26 PM

I really love this last design and hope we get to use it!! (and the white glare is removed now ha!)
we got the info from the devs we should use that orange design with the shield which is not bad, but I hope we don't just toss this one away! I also imagine printing this as a physical coin with a QR code on it would be awesome  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:51:54 PM

matsmyth your article is awesomely fantastic  Cheesy I like it very much!
And while I was reading it I got a new inspiration. We need to get TiPS into the grafity scene!! When a grafity artist does his work, he can sign his work with his code and admirers who pass by can send him TiPS! This would be awesome and would spread like fire, I remember a platform for exploring grafity work around the world and I bet they have their social forums where they can tell each other about this.
Now I thought first like just putting their QR code, but I think it would be confusing because they would have to print it on paper and paste it, and anybody can put theirs over it. So, there is in Bitcoin a new kind of service, or maybe more than one now, they can connect your wallet address to a simple name that is easy to remember. So if the devs can come up with such a solution, where the artist can choose a unique name and it gets assigned a wallet address, then they can sign their grafity with their name and a simplified TiPS symbol, and passengers will be able to send them TiPS.. if you like the idea discuss it, I'm sure we'll come up with more details and ways to make this work.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:52:23 PM

I think we should try to get reviewed by crypto updates.  30k twitter followers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462431.0

https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates

Todorius

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:59:15 PM

Here's a rough draft for the news site. What do you guys think?

TiPS (aka Fedoracoin)
From meme coin to dream coin

Whether you’re lover or hater of fedoras, this is definitely a coin worth paying attention to. Over the recent weeks it has progressed from a mediocre 4chan joke coin to one of the most exciting cryptocurrencies we’ve come across. It has all the hallmarks of a coin that’s about to take off, and here’s why:

-TiPS just launched a world-first for ANY coin, an anonymizing/mixing option, from the wallet

Rather than just be a copycat cut and paste job, the TiPS developers are really trying to innovate. The in-wallet mixing feature has been quested after by several other coins in the past, but no one has been able to deliver. Stablecoin and Zerocoin simply weren’t able to achieve the results they promised. What Invisibel (creator) has done with TiPS is to fully implement a feature into this coin that has been elusive and desired by the community for some time. Impressive.

-A professional, fully functional payment processor is nearing completion

The guys over at “w/ fedoracoin” have been releasing some sleek screenshots of their payment processor and it’s looking very pretty. They recently released a demo of their web-app which can easily be integrated by any site to receive TiPS as payment. This gets TiPS past one of the biggest hurdles for the mass adoption of any coin, which is a way to spend and use it. With over 100 developers already signed up to use the processor, you’ll be seeing a “Pay w/ Fedoracoin” around the web in no time.

-There’s a huge amount of energy and excitement around marketing and rebranding to TiPS.

It’s no secret that fedoras are off-putting to more than few, and this fact is not lost on the community behind this creative coin. While the mere mention/sight of that certain hat may cause many to skim over the coin, it doesn’t change what this coin is all about. Tipping. The hopes and dreams behind this coin are for it to be given freely all over the internet (and hopefully one day in coffeeshops/restaurants) in appreciation of content. It promotes a spirit of generosity. Anytime you come across a post, or image, or status, or video, or artwork, or comment that strikes your fancy, it is the hope of this community that you’ll send a TiP to the poster. Thus, the new brand of the coin, the name they want everyone to remember, is TiPS. There’s even been ideas tossed such as getting TiPS working everywhere, from Imgur to Youtube. So, hopefully one day soon you’ll be to watch someone’s video, then send a few coins their way with just a click if you like.

-Speaking of the community it is one of the most enthusiastic and loyal ones out there

Any successful coin is obviously going need some talented and dedicated people supporting it to ensure its growth. The TiPS community seems to be unwavering in their passion for the coin and relentless in their pursuits of furthering its success. There’s a level of fervor behind it not really seen outside the Doge community, until now. Early on, the creator of the coin was threatened personally and therefore took his leave from the project. Rather than let their baby die, the community stepped in with ideas and development of all kinds to not only keep the coin alive, but resurrect it to new heights like a Phoenix from the ashes. The involvement of the community so inspired the creator that he is now back with a vengeance, threats be damned.

In addition to all of the above, TiPS has all the classic requirements of any successful coin: Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment, fair launch, no pre-mine, a hard cap on the amount of coins (unlike a few other alts), and currently it is the 2nd most profitable coin of all to mine. So, if you’re looking for the next big thing, but lost in the deluge of altcoins, you’d be hard pressed to find a legitimate, non-Pump-n-Dump coin with more promise than TiPS.

Nice !

I did one too but yours looks better.

Anyway :

First of all we have recently agreed that the name is now TiPS (a.k.a. Fedoracoin) which allow us to focus more on the Tipping aspect of TiPS.

There will be a large amount of coin in circulation (500 billion), 150 Billion at the moment and there is only 3 blocks premined.

We have successfully implemented kimoto gravity well diff algo and right now it is the 2nd most profitable coin to mine.

Fedoracoin is the first Coin to create a “mixing service” which is an innovative feature that allows people to send coins via a trusted third party, it makes untraceable the source of the coin.

Our community is growing fast, focusing on marketing , advertising and new innovations.
We are proud to have people working into marketing/advertising/designing… in their real jobs and some students into international business.
You can see the huge activity at Reddit, Bitcointalk and in our irc chanel.

https://pay.withfedoraco.in/ is a payment processor which make you able to accept Fedoracoin on your website, already more than 100 developers have signed up.

For the future we plan to focus on the payment processor and mass adoption, every kind of TiPS in real life (in a restaurant for example).

Both did a good job emphasizing the selling points of the coin.  Lets make sure people understand the coin has a wider reach than simply online and real world tipping.

Great to see invisbel back!

That's a great draft for the article  Smiley Smiley Smiley
So, we got the draft, we got the 0.3 BTC, who sends it to cryptocoinsnews?
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:40:06 AM

great article, but i wouldn't say no-premine.... i would keep it as minimal pre-mine (testing purposes)
roede94105

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:27:03 AM

Hey invisibel,
I know you are really busy, but please try and contact me regarding the 300million TIPS in limbo because of the old paper wallet algorithm.
I would really appreciate some help.
Best of luck for all the catch-up ^^
mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:42:44 AM

promote this, guys, it is what makes us strong.
I cannot make anything more than ask you to do the same.
We are on the same team guys, don't fight, help me to push this if you believe, for Christ's sake.

10 places behind APPLECOIN.....really??   just wow

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:12:40 AM

promote this, guys, it is what makes us strong.
I cannot make anything more than ask you to do the same.
We are on the same team guys, don't fight, help me to push this if you believe, for Christ's sake.

10 places behind APPLECOIN.....really??   just wow

Yeah that clearly demonstrates how undervalued the coin is.  We need to band together and start marketing this on facebook, twitter, blogs, and crypto websites.

Pugwalker

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:36:05 AM

Final version of my contribution.

https://i.imgur.com/0pv6nB8.png

Fayens

Here is the high resolution of the coin: https://i.imgur.com/CO1tDMe.png

this is the best coin logo ive ever seen

see i told you removing that glare buble would make it sexy
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:43:41 AM

Fayens

I agree, one of the most Proficiant Coin Logo's I've laid eyes on !
urtk

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:26:49 AM

https://i.imgur.com/0pv6nB8.png

Fayens

May be make a hat monochrome?
Like a underneath label "TiPS" color.
And flip hat down?
pechak

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:28:19 AM

Who are dumping Tips on cryptsy now???
Percy520

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:30:12 AM

Wow, what is happening?? tips is diving??!! 27satoshi??
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:31:16 AM

Fayens

May be make a hat monochrome?
Like a underneath label "TiPS" color.
And flip hat down?

I would flip the hat too
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:32:27 AM

Wow, what is happening?? tips is diving??!! 27satoshi??

time to buy?!
jtbcoins

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:34:24 AM

i still have all my tips.
stewart2012

Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:36:09 AM

fuck every one that cause dumping price
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: