Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 436931 times)
kadz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:13:43 PM

You are right. It is taken for crap  Angry

I don't want people to confuse with TIPScoin.

Is it possible to change it yet? Maybe like "TIPS - The Internet Payment System"

Just my words a few pages ago.  Grin

We need invisibel. Why isn't he responding?  Huh
Nothing will happen without him...

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Todorius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:17:01 PM

You are right. It is taken for crap  Angry

I don't want people to confuse with TIPScoin.

Is it possible to change it yet? Maybe like "TIPS - The Internet Payment System"

Just my words a few pages ago.  Grin

We need invisibel. Why isn't he responding?  Huh
Nothing will happen without him...

Well his name is Invisibel, right? Maybe he has become, well....invisible  Grin Grin
Ok, that was stupid but it had to be  Cheesy
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:46:18 PM

Theres panic buying, panic selling and now theres panic holding. I think Im just panic holding because I believe the name tips is the best name for a coin in the real world. Am I being delusional holding onto tips because the longer I'm waiting to here from Invisible the stronger I feel that fedora is going to remain.

I'll be selling at a huge lose too, but I'm also missing out on other coins that are going up in value due to having a marketing strategy  and team. A team that know about marketing and isn't programers trying to do it.
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

whats next after mixer

Hopefully a tipping bot.

And then maybe a TIPScard - hard plastic card (like credit card) like a paper wallet.
QR codes on receives.

an easy to use payment system with equipment/tablet app for restaurants that prints out QR codes that include two addresses, one for the restaurant bill, the other for the waiter to get the tip. With an android wallet that has an optional tipping field, when the QR is read in the restaurant, the bill gets paid and at the same time, a percentage or whatever amount of TIPS the user defines gets sent to the waiter, all in one move! (we discussed this a while back but I'd really like to see this happen, this is a huge market getting started and TIPS should get in there quickly! The waiters will get their bosses to use the system because they want to be tipped, and we just need to provide the solution! a service to convert TIPS to dollars directly is needed for restaurants to use it, I hope this is being planned for in the payment processor)

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Todorius

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:35:14 PM

Theres panic buying, panic selling and now theres panic holding. I think Im just panic holding because I believe the name tips is the best name for a coin in the real world. Am I being delusional holding onto tips because the longer I'm waiting to here from Invisible the stronger I feel that fedora is going to remain.

I'll be selling at a huge lose too, but I'm also missing out on other coins that are going up in value due to having a marketing strategy  and team. A team that know about marketing and isn't programers trying to do it.

I'd hold on to my tips. I made the mistake before of selling coins that were much worse off than this coin, and guess what. They went up like tenfold.
Again, coins that were much worse off than this one right now. Tips is gonna skyrocket soon enough, as soon as we organize this stuff, get the Invisibel to appoint someone who
makes marketing decisions without him being around, start a massive marketing campaing, tips is gonna get big.

They ideas are all there, laid out even now. The community is strong and full of motivation.
Now, as soon as we get the go, we'll start sending this rocket to the moon.
Not because it is easy. But because it is hard! And because we can do it  Smiley
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:39:14 PM

This is what I've been contemplating.  I see other coins out there with lots of potential, and keeping my money in a coin where the developer has yet to comment on the logo, re-branding, and marketing is tough to swallow.

All my posts in this thread have centered around the branding and marketing efforts.  We have a great name (Tips) and an innovative feature (mixing).  We also have/had 1st movers advantage.  Other coins are implementing similar features as we speak.

New investors have to understand whether the coin is Fedoracoin or Tips.  Once that decision has been made, the website, thread, reddit, and all other content must be changed immediately.  

The developer needs to appoint certain people to handle the social media exposure, article writing, website design, and all the other tasks that were outlined previously.  This must happen immediately.  

Price was mostly unaffected by the development of a mixing feature.  This means that people either don't see that value in this technology, they are unaware, or they don't have much confidence in the way the coin is promoted.

baobaoxuzihan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:43:18 PM

onlookers, Smiley
id10tothe9

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 03:44:42 PM

maybe somebody has a direct contact to Invisible, or can reach him in the IRC channel or whereever the devs are working to tell him to visit here and let us start the work?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:23:34 PM

Waiting Invisibel for key decisions

Vir6 : do NOT pay any small exchange...buy rather TIPS .

The best is yet to come

This is the mentality I'm talking about.

The dev team has new features in the works...

"Wait for what's around the corner..."

We waited for Kimoto well... nothing.   We waited for built-in tumler... nothing.  We waited for payment processing API... nothing.

Don't you guys get it?Huh  Features don't sell themselves... BENEFITS DO.  And features can't benefit anyone if people don't know about them.  You have a community frothing at the mouth.  So frustrating.

And give back my reddit mod access!!!!!!

Invisibel we need your response

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

That being said....

I'm still buying TiPS.  This is a minor hiccup.  Once our marketing team gets going full steam....  BOOM.

In just the small surge of energy the past few days, our reddit site has amassed more than 50 people.  That's 6.25% of all the people who have subscribed in the past 2 months...  the lifetime of the coin!  I'm excited about the new features, but we need to work hand in hand to get things going.

Dev team, you keep doing your job, PLEASE let us do ours!
crypto777

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:30:24 PM

Hi,

Live TIPS Price Chart for Your Website

We have created a series of free Live Interactive Cryptocurrency Charts which you can use on your website  (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   It will display live prices for a selected cryptocurrency with graphics price changes on your website.

TIPS price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/147#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

Myip.ms cryptocurrency charts review from 42coin member - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399658.msg5252963#msg5252963

Interesting Smiley

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Quarkcoin... 200+ cryptocurrencies LIVE Analytics @ http://altcoins.wiki

Cryptocurrency Payment API - https://gourl.io

id10tothe9

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:44:29 PM

I'm wondering about the amounts still being dumped by the miners probably, how many TIPS are being mined now per day?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:17:56 PM

I'm wondering about the amounts still being dumped by the miners probably, how many TIPS are being mined now per day?
1.8 billion per day if KGW is doing its work correctly.
stewart2012

Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:26:05 PM

i have a problem while open fedora-wallet ... see this picture :

i recieve a NETWORK ALERT ... whats that ?

i dont have problem for sync and update wallet .... i use last version 0.6 fedora QT ...
DarkVenu

Activity: 277

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:31:05 PM

Yes ,and huge accumulation in the last 2 weeks about 3-4 million $.
I'm waiting next half reward ,BTC/TIPS big exchange ,a massive advertising and...skyrocket is ready.

Don't worry 2-3 weeks maximum  Wink
DarkVenu

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:33:00 PM

i have a problem while open fedora-wallet ... see this picture :

i recieve a NETWORK ALERT ... whats that ?

i dont have problem for sync and update wallet .... i use last version 0.6 fedora QT ...

Your wallet was waiting for the first seed, don't worry ,it's all ok.
stewart2012

Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:48:38 PM

thanks friend ,... whats seed?
id10tothe9

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:53:37 PM

I'm waiting next half reward ,BTC/TIPS big exchange ,a massive advertising and...skyrocket is ready.

thx guys, sounds great!  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jtbcoins

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:03:59 PM

We should have all the advertising in place, all the emails ready to go, all the tips accepted here buttons, photoshoped and coded in place on websites. we should be raising money for banners now in time for the block halving.  a decision on the name by invisible ASAP regarding if the programers and coders are going to be marketing as well. As an investor a programer in charge of marketing scares the shit out of me.

Heres an example of an ad by computer boffins. http://tips.mxtm.me seriously bad. Do you have rabies and a dog biting a little girl is why you should mine fedoracoin. its so bad its not funny, just shows how amateur people can be.

yeah the price will go up but just because its a little harder to mine. But it won't skyrocket without people wanting to buy into the fedoracoin  euphonic atheist E meme, and buying into the fedoracoin marketing strategy.

Look at doge, rewards halved and miners dump. If miners dump on tips it doesn't have far to go to reach 10lct. The people buying into the meme in 2 weeks are just going to pump and dump unless we have a community that suports the meme.

86% of us wanted a name change. 86%

or put it this way only 33 people out of 238 want to keep fedora!!! http://strawpoll.me/1167333/r
And I'm sure thats just the friends and family of icantdesign. i mean icanprogram.

I made a mistake buying tips without realising it was a fedora hat atheist meme. I bought because of the tips name. When I found out the E was for euphoric atheist then I knew Tips would never make it big in the US unless it dropped the fedora. The biggest christian nation and the biggest tippers.

Im honestly sick and tired of this. And look no new posts on reddit and hardly any new posts here compared to 4 days ago when the tips community got together. not the neck beard hat wearing fedora fans.

And it dosen't cost much to buy domain names which was on argument to keep the fedora.

Sorry for my rant its not aimed at you dark.
DarkVenu

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 06:06:16 PM

thanks friend ,... whats seed?

I mean , no connections to network.

We should have all the advertising in place, all the emails ready to go, all the tips accepted here buttons, photoshoped and coded in place on websites. we should be raising money for banners now in time for the block halving.  a decision on the name by invisible ASAP regarding if the programers and coders are going to be marketing as well. As an investor a programer in charge of marketing scares the shit out of me.

Heres an example of an ad by computer boffins. http://tips.mxtm.me seriously bad. Do you have rabies and a dog biting a little girl is why you should mine fedoracoin. its so bad its not funny, just shows how amateur people can be.

yeah the price will go up but just because its a little harder to mine. But it won't skyrocket without people wanting to buy into the fedoracoin  euphonic atheist E meme, and buying into the fedoracoin marketing strategy.

Look at doge, rewards halved and miners dump. If miners dump on tips it doesn't have far to go to reach 10lct. The people buying into the meme in 2 weeks are just going to pump and dump unless we have a community that suports the meme.

86% of us wanted a name change. 86%

or put it this way only 33 people out of 238 want to keep fedora!!! http://strawpoll.me/1167333/r
And I'm sure thats just the friends and family of icantdesign. i mean icanprogram.

I made a mistake buying tips without realising it was a fedora hat atheist meme. I bought because of the tips name. When I found out the E was for euphoric atheist then I knew Tips would never make it big in the US unless it dropped the fedora. The biggest christian nation and the biggest tippers.

Im honestly sick and tired of this. And look no new posts on reddit and hardly any new posts here compared to 4 days ago when the tips community got together. not the neck beard hat wearing fedora fans.

And it dosen't cost much to buy domain names which was on argument to keep the fedora.

Sorry for my rant its not aimed at you dark.

I understand your reasons, and I agree, I'm too waiting for the response of the DEV team.
I believe very much in that currency, but time is running ...
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: