Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN]COTTON COIN ICO PRESALE-REVOLUTIONALIZING THE COTTON INDUSTRY✅✅✅  (Read 2831 times)
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

cotton coin??? Are you kidding me?
Any way, this is the organic idea. Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign bro?
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

So there is a dark issue behind cotton industry.
it said that many cotton farmers committing suicide due to lacking on economy income form cotton although it's a big business that everyone always need.
But a hope seems to be available with the help of this COTTON COIN.
x_Squall_x

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

A coin intended to fix the supply chain in the cotton industry! Go figure! Well, it is definitely worth seeing how you intend to right all the wrongs in this industry, so I’ll be following closely!
K P#5737

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

As it is mentioned in the ann about the cotton coin that the 1 farmer committing suicide every 30 minutes. i wonder how can any survey team calculates it. though it was a truth that we do hear and read on daily news .hope that cotton coin will get on the way to rectify the suicides bt giving economic reform.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

cotton coin??? Are you kidding me?
Any way, this is the organic idea. Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign bro?

You can check their discord bounty for it, most of the new announcement about bounties and events are done on the discord: https://discord.gg/Kbreg8x
currently they are doing web design for their merchandise, cotton.my
Sultan104

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Wow,cotton coin is a fantastic server.I enjoy it very much.Also it can exchange very easy. I think it is a most greatful server i have ever seen. So everyone should follow the  this server.There are a lot bounty.Finaly it is most profitable coin. There service is also amazing. Respect to them who conduct this server.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Refreshing to see a coin where the Dev's are actually trying to find a better solution to Cotton Industry interested me , will follow up to learn more about this project, let share a word about this project for better exposure

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

How are you going to resolve the issues in third countries which cotton industry is facing right now with lack of funds ? Seeing the low supply on coin market cap it can be said you didn't raise much money and to engage at any level with farmers needs many things. In three months thread didn't attract attention of lot of people.
idc2

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Congratulations on making it to the Coinmarketcap! Surely it is a good sign the the project is heading up to the right direction. I've watched how to plant and grow the cotton plant and it was not easy and it sometimes get destroyed by pests. I hope this organic project gets the spotlight it needs to help the farmers. more power to the team!
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

I see and write from ANN CottonCoin at Bitcointalk Is make me interest. I believe its a big project on crypto. Looking great and I see to at Crypto.Bridge its amazing guys. Make me buy more CottonCoin and more at Crypto.Bridge. Lets make best choice to join us CottonCoin and make a best future together. And see to moon together. I see to friendly team and friendly moderator and other and solid team. Make a choice to buy CottonCoin and dont make wrong choice.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

Cotton something soft but needed by people, that's coin name like that's at the future day on cryptocurrency world.

With POW ended, this mean will be POS and MN only and the price will be stable, than if pow still continue and no nee miner longer for push the block.

This coin is awesome, because already had two exchanges:

Trade Cotton Coin on Escodex
https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.COTN_ESCODEX.BTC

Trade Cotton Coin on Cryptobridge
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.COTN_BRIDGE.BTC

So if u late for join at premine you still can join to MN with buy this coin from two exchanges above.

Let's rock this coin.
Cryptodark

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

Why there are a lot of people that never try search for some information before writing something?
This project is a Scam, and people still keep praise it?
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

Fake partnership in which they will sell 50% of the supply (premine btw) to one random party at 8$/token. That brings the market cap of the project at 32 millions $, think people and don't fall in their scam.
Cotton Happy last monday at 19:30
@Hopefloats @Supporter  Cotton will be moving very soon,  many are having trouble believing there is a buyer of the 2 Million pre-mine.   The deal is very simple.   The price must be $7+ for the buyer to purchase the 2 Million pre-mine.   Now everybody asks the question why?   Well lining up a buyer of the pre-mine @ $3.00 not so hard but when the price tanks because a few contractors want to sell for any price and keep droping till they found a buyer.   Then threaten,  pay US or we keep dropping.     That's why if you look at the chart the price tanked.        Now the buyer feels that if Cotton can recover the price from .30  to  $7.00  --   they will purchase the 2 Million pre-mine.     So everybody either start selling or get out the way!!!!

The team keep begging for investors to pump the coin, this is obviously a scam.

Oh, and their Whitepaper is a copy and paste from other Whitepapers, mainly the Te-Food one.
Team said they contracted the WP, which is why everything in it is stolen and they don't give a sh*t.

STAY REALLY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Cotton is a good coin. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment
because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too.
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

A lot of POS/MN coins exist this last days. And when i invest a coin i am looking for whitepaper, road map and mission! And Cotton choose realy good mission and if they succes it will be awesome for cotton farmers. Hope we will win together.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

I'm curious if one of the team has experience in this business? Have you ever dealt with cotton manufacturers and did business with them? Because at the moment it seems to me not. Your entire plan is already at the first stage after the fees will collapse just because business in this area is different.
zeynelbattal

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

I support COTTON coin
hamlletts

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:31:35 PM

Wow, Cotton is revolutionizing the cotton market, and I love that care for cotton farmers is a priority. Doing something against the exploit of the system!
Voffcheg

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

Very interesting coin. Good idea. It will be interesting for large investors to invest in this coin. By the way coin already listed on Coingecko. I believe in this coin and wish good luck all dev team.
ansaral

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

I have followed the plight of the cotton workers tragic cases for a while and I feel the trust, security and transparency of the cotton growers process offered through the blockchain and COTTON COIN in particular will help alleviate many of the circumstances that has led to the tragedy of many farmers. Its a fantastic idea to have a coin which not only supports 3rd world farmers but also one which incentivizes coin holders through PoW. A great business plan and one of the few i feel I'm honoured to participate in.
Good luck to the Team!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: