Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN]COTTON COIN ICO PRESALE-REVOLUTIONALIZING THE COTTON INDUSTRY✅✅✅  (Read 2828 times)
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

I have followed all the comment by people and i dont see any dev coming to clear the air..and am just wondering if i should go on to invest..any advise from any investor and also if the dev can just say something to me.

All the comments you see here praising the project are written by people who applied for a bounty (which is technically forbidden by Bitcointalk), and they are barely paid a dollar for it. You can check the Discord, it's really funny.

But yeah, the dev doesn't reply at anything, even on the Discord and the "team" is usually very aggressive for no particular reason.

Website and Whitepaper not made in-house by the team which explains why there are so many stolen content and the team doesn't give a sh*t.
GitHub barely active despite being a project that wants to use blockchain for cotton farms, yet nothing is being worked on this aspect.

Really, this project has a lot of red flags, but it's still moving on so let's see.
Yes i check on the exchange and it keeps going on(i mean trade) but hey how do i invest in a project if there is no real team working and getting done and also interacting with community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:04:45 AM

Awesome to see this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin!
Check out their website and discord room, you will be really impressed. Get in now, before it is too late!
Microphone1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

Would you please post some proof that the people on the team page are actually working for the project?

I would also like to see some proof of this deal:
https://twitter.com/CottonCoin/status/1030456653152276482

Considering that it is a deal for 16.000.000$ I assume the company has a website, lots and lots of employees and somewhere they post press releases.
g0dz0r

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

Would you please post some proof that the people on the team page are actually working for the project?

I would also like to see some proof of this deal:
https://twitter.com/CottonCoin/status/1030456653152276482

Considering that it is a deal for 16.000.000$ I assume the company has a website, lots and lots of employees and somewhere they post press releases.
That's a long way to go from $0,38 something to at least $7.  Grin
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

The most pressing problems of this direction are the lack of funding and trust that slows down the development of the industry.
ahaameedasif14

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

looks like an interesting project and most of the time we can't tell that which project make the best or not bt I think this project can do something special cause I am investigate and try to discover their hardwork and I find that they are try to make this project best and ah!! cotton coin already listed on decentralize exchange I hope after some days cotton will be added on another big exchange
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

looks like an interesting project and most of the time we can't tell that which project make the best or not bt I think this project can do something special cause I am investigate and try to discover their hardwork and I find that they are try to make this project best and ah!! cotton coin already listed on decentralize exchange I hope after some days cotton will be added on another big exchange

They failed their wallet update, people are losing money and some are still shilling this scam
kiarasatina

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

Congrats on making it to the Coinmarketcap! Without a doubt it is a decent sign the undertaking is making a beeline for the correct heading. I've observed how to plant and develop the cotton plant and it was difficult and it some of the time get wrecked by bothers. I trust this natural task gets the spotlight it needs to encourage the ranchers. more capacity to the group!
manikuser

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

Looks like an great interesting project and most of the time we can't tell that which project make the best or not but I think this project can do something special be cause I am checked they're every rules and web side and I find that they are try to make this project best and ah!! cotton coin already listed on decentralize exchange I hope after some days cotton will be added on another big exchange. and they have great result. good luck!
HopeFloats

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:11:40 AM

Pretty sure the exit scam has happened.

Mod on discord is talking about selling all his MN but one "To be cautious".
Weird fork issues before the wallet fiasco caused cryptobridge to lock a lot accounts for depositing wrong fork coton. Until they bought coton to repay it.
Now no word from any dev. I got my initial roi right in the nick of time.
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

It is a terrible crash.
Tens of thousands of coins were sold and dumped to 11 sat.
In Discord this coin is said to be SCAM, but what about the truth?
Hodlers said that it will be delisted from CryptoBridge... it is really scary.
Did DEV disappear?
TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

It is a terrible crash.
Did DEV disappear?

Discord is no longer accessible.

They deleted every message proving this was a scam and disabled the Discord invitation.

fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:28:16 PM

It is a terrible crash.
Did DEV disappear?

Discord is no longer accessible.

They deleted every message proving this was a scam and disabled the Discord invitation.

Do you need to see anything to see this is a scam? it is a scam from day one.
people go after money in greed and they learn by getting themselves rekt.
So next time do your research.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
anthony.hudson

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of plan is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Apollon_Coin

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:58:19 PM

Cotton Coin has been added to the Apollon Nodebuilder Platform!

Try it out here: https://apollon.one/download-nodebuilder/
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Please help me fill a shared masternode for COTN.

Only $1 per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes/zc

alz19

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

I am interested in setting up masternode
I have setup the desktop wallet but it is not synching
shows zero active connection as of now same situation for the last few days
earlier it was fine.I have also tried
Tools/wallet repair/rescan

and

Tools/wallet repair/delete local blockchain folders
still it is the same result

DOSACoin

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

Checking to see how well anyone is doing with their MN? Are you getting your rewards? Were are the DEV team members at?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: