Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BRAND NEW HP TOUCHPAD!!! STILL IN SEALED BOX  (Read 8378 times)
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 07:41:52 PM

Ninja-- is a different ninja than hollie that is correct.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NINJA--

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 07:52:12 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2011, 01:58:52 AM by NINJA--

This person didnt even mention the HD size or provide a pic with their user name. I have more than one should have been another red flag.

(you will always see this with my items)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 08:03:48 PM

ok this person paid me $100 + shipping for a 1250w PSU, everything was paid for yesterday and money cleared. however, i ran into this thread and i realized that he/she might have paid me with scammed money.

@ Ninja/Hollie/Stefanie: please address all these questions publicly, because a lot of suspicious things tipped me off.

1) the paypal payment you sent me is from Jung Whitley, and it says from paypal that you're unverified. the email associated with this paypal account is z3rohourx@gmail.com. why is your account unverified, and why is your name on paypal different than all other forum, ebay, dwolla accounts?

2) you said to check your feedback on ebay user "stars_20_05". can you prove to me this is really you? send me an email from that ebay account.

3) why did you request for me to buy you a PSU from newegg with my credit card and you give me that exact amount in paypal/BTC/dwoll? why can't you just buy it yourself with your own credit card? and from your post history, it seems like you can't directly buy things from newegg, you either need to do it through gift cards or have someone else do it for you. why? is it because you don't have a real address or credit card?

4) your dwolla profile info might be the only real info from all this. name under the account is Stefanie Andrea, address is 1302 Billings Dr. San Antonio, TX 78245. why does this not match with any other accounts?

5) why do you have several accounts on here? and why did you have to change your account name from "ninja" to "hollie"?

if you sent me stolen money, papal and dwolla might take the money back from me and return it to the rightful owners. and because of this, i'm not going to ship your item, unless you answer all those questions i asked and clear all the inconsistencies, as well as ship all items people bought from you in this thread and all your other threads. your PSU is already packaged up and ready to ship, just clear all these problems and i'll send you your item.

Pearikay

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:17:38 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 08:35:38 PM by Pearikay

Stefanie isn't Ninja/Hollie. Hollie emailed me from htaylo24@yahoo.co.uk trying to sell me this touchpad, and I felt that she was trying to scam me.

I have found this information about her:
MySpace:
Email: htaylo24@gmail.com
Password: frankie1
IP Address: 71.21.81.140 (probably a proxy)
marks1976

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:19:40 PM

ok this person paid me $100 + shipping for a 1250w PSU, everything was paid for yesterday and money cleared. however, i ran into this thread and i realized that he/she might have paid me with scammed money.

@ Ninja/Hollie/Stefanie: please address all these questions publicly, because a lot of suspicious things tipped me off.

1) the paypal payment you sent me is from Jung Whitley, and it says from paypal that you're unverified. the email associated with this paypal account is z3rohourx@gmail.com. why is your account unverified, and why is your name on paypal different than all other forum, ebay, dwolla accounts?

2) you said to check your feedback on ebay user "stars_20_05". can you prove to me this is really you? send me an email from that ebay account.

3) why did you request for me to buy you a PSU from newegg with my credit card and you give me that exact amount in paypal/BTC/dwoll? why can't you just buy it yourself with your own credit card? and from your post history, it seems like you can't directly buy things from newegg, you either need to do it through gift cards or have someone else do it for you. why? is it because you don't have a real address or credit card?

4) your dwolla profile info might be the only real info from all this. name under the account is Stefanie Andrea, address is 1302 Billings Dr. San Antonio, TX 78245. why does this not match with any other accounts?

5) why do you have several accounts on here? and why did you have to change your account name from "ninja" to "hollie"?

if you sent me stolen money, papal and dwolla might take the money back from me and return it to the rightful owners. and because of this, i'm not going to ship your item, unless you answer all those questions i asked and clear all the inconsistencies, as well as ship all items people bought from you in this thread and all your other threads. your PSU is already packaged up and ready to ship, just clear all these problems and i'll send you your item.

Jung whitley is the name I sent my paypal payment to and received no product back in return.  I have opened a dispute with Paypal in regards to this user.  The money transferred from Paypal was probably partially mine as well as others.  Continue to look at other posts this person Hollie/Ninja/Stefanie has been associated with all dealings withing each post of the other user.  There is a post in here somewhere that Stefanie denies being these other people or a scammer.  Do not deal with any of the usernames given.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
contract platform
fully dedicated to

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 08:35:01 PM

Jung whitley is the name I sent my paypal payment to and received no product back in return.  I have opened a dispute with Paypal in regards to this user.  The money transferred from Paypal was probably partially mine as well as others.  Continue to look at other posts this person Hollie/Ninja/Stefanie has been associated with all dealings withing each post of the other user.  There is a post in here somewhere that Stefanie denies being these other people or a scammer.  Do not deal with any of the usernames given.

Ninja/Hollie is one account (with changed user names), and Stefanie Andrea is a separate account. if you bought and paid money to Hollie to a paypal account with "Jung whitley", and Stefanie sent me money from the paypal account with "Jung whitley" name also, then it's pretty much confirmed that Ninja/Hollie and Stefanie Andrea is the same person.

if you win the paypal dispute, this is actually bad for me because there's a high chance paypal will withdraw that money from me since it was originally yours.  Embarrassed

marks1976

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 08:52:31 PM

Ninja/Hollie is one account (with changed user names), and Stefanie Andrea is a separate account. if you bought and paid money to Hollie to a paypal account with "Jung whitley", and Stefanie sent me money from the paypal account with "Jung whitley" name also, then it's pretty much confirmed that Ninja/Hollie and Stefanie Andrea is the same person.

if you win the paypal dispute, this is actually bad for me because there's a high chance paypal will withdraw that money from me since it was originally yours.  Embarrassed

Correct I would not ship to this customer.  That is the case.  The name Ninja/Hollie is who I paid with the email address of z3rohourx@gmail.com.  This was a payment for an HP Touchpad and it never shipped then the user switched names.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
contract platform
fully dedicated to

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
enygma

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:14:40 PM

Since I gave Ninja/Hollie till today to respond before I essentially slander them and haven't heard back from him/her...

Our transaction was to purchase $300 in MtGox USD via Paypal. Ninja/Hollie offered to do the trasnaction in 2 stages stating that they had $800 in MtGox. A $300 transaction, and a $450 transaction, as I was looking to do a $750 purchase of MtGox USD, relatively inexpensively.

After I sent the money, all communication ceased. I sent a PM a day, then started sending to email addresses (the Paypal Address associated with Jung Whitley) and the email in their profile. I heard no response from either. Immediately, I checked my bank account to make sure payment was not completed and put a stop payment for the CDN equivalent of the transaction from Paypal, and called Paypal directly to dispute the transaction. Paypal now has a hold on that $300 in Jung's account, and they are waiting for them to respond to the claim.

After sending the Paypal transaction, I got a PM from Stefanie Andrea, but the desire to make a transaction wasn't so imminent. I'll leave it at that as I am not 100% certain if Stefanie Andrea is Ninja/Hollie or not, so I don't want to completely implicate that user as being associated, but since many people are drawing lines between the 2 users, I figure it justified a mention.

So far, I'm not out the $300, but it did cost $10 to put the stop payment on the transaction through the bank, so that is about all the ordeal cost me.

Obligatory "Donate to" vanity address:

1enygmaek8Y4P7U8QFuZdvVASNbHJgxVm
NINJA--

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:21:50 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 11:27:36 PM by NINJA--

Hollie is also Stefanie Andrea? She just asked me to buy her newegg gift card for paypal.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:48:29 PM

Stefanie Andrea also replied to my inquiry about the price of a used 5970 which was for sale by a user named nextshare: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38417.0 as if he forgot he was still logged into his Stefanie Andrea account.

Mousepotato
NINJA--

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 11:27:02 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2011, 06:29:33 AM by NINJA--

I dont get it. I see where she replied to your question about how much. But Im failing to see how this relates her to hollie.
Chemicalbro

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 12:35:02 AM

I had been messaging Hollie/Ninja for this, then Stefanie Andrea started messaging me about another item I was trying to sell. Strange coincidence that everyone's getting contacted by Stefanie afterwards.

Vircurex Exchange BTC/LTC/NMC
NINJA--

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 01:52:56 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2011, 03:12:32 AM by NINJA--

Stefanie Andrea also replied to my inquiry about the price of a used 5970 which was for sale by a user named nextshare: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38417.0 as if he forgot he was still logged into his Stefanie Andrea account.

Do you think stefanie is nextshare?
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 06:26:06 AM

So let me get this straight,
Money was sent to Ninja/Hollie to a Paypal account named Jung Whitey.
&
Money was received from Andrea Stefanie via a Paypal account named Jung Whitley.

Well I sold Andrea a 5850 last week he paid me via a Paypal account named Jung Whitley

Date:   
Aug 25, 2011
Time:   
13:16:20 PDT
Completed

Subject:   
Jung Whitley has just sent you $205.00 USD with PayPal
Note:   
Sent using the PayPal Mobile application
Payment type:   
Instant

The video card was sent to San Antonio Texas.

Going to start using
Restricted delivery with Post Office pick up only. That way you get their ID and a bunch of photos of them in the post office.

I had a funny feeling about this and was tempted to call the San Antonio police department to ask about the address before he got it. Should have done it and he would have been in cuffs instead of picking up a video card.
I didn't have any evidence of fraud at the time other than the name. I just figured it was his wife , girlfriend or room mate.
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 07:40:05 AM

So let me get this straight,
Money was sent to Ninja/Hollie to a Paypal account named Jung Whitey.
&
Money was received from Andrea Stefanie via a Paypal account named Jung Whitley.

Well I sold Andrea a 5850 last week he paid me via a Paypal account named Jung Whitley

yes, that's exactly right. you're in the same position as i am. if marks1976 wins the paypal dispute, then there's a really high chance paypal will pull that money from you because it was originally from marks1976 or others that payed this "jung whitley" account.

indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:05:01 AM

Well I'm not sure about that. I believe my transaction was b4 his payment. I could also have swore Paypal info said it was paid from a bank account and that he was verified. When I just checked it said unverified. He might be just playing a "robbing peter to pay paul" scam. Like kiting a check. I don't know Paypal is getting contacted in the AM. Depending on what I hear, San Antonio Cyber Crimes Division and the FBI CyberCrime division and the devil of all devils , the post master general.

I have plenty of cash to get to where I have to so I can testify. The money don't matter. It's the principle. I will make an example out  of him/her.
I suspect Jung Whitley is his real name and he got out of hand with his scheme.
NINJA--

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:07:58 AM

I suspect Jung Whitley is his real name and he got out of hand with his scheme.

That name is so fake. All his paypal info is prolly fake.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-us-us.php
d.james

Activity: 280

Firstbits: 12pqwk

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:50:11 AM

I have nothing to do with this. There was another ninja here before me who changed their name to hollie.

My question is how does one change his forum name to spoof another member?? Huh

You can not roll a BitCoin, but you can rollback some. Cheesy
Roll me back: 1NxMkvbYn8o7kKCWPsnWR4FDvH7L9TJqGG
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:28:53 PM

Do you think stefanie is nextshare?

Seems like it could be another one of his alt accounts.

Mousepotato
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:30:42 PM

I have nothing to do with this. There was another ninja here before me who changed their name to hollie.

My question is how does one change his forum name to spoof another member?? Huh

"Ninja" != "NINJA--"

Mousepotato
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: