Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥🔥🔥] Worldopoly. AirMiner. How to play? [🔥🔥🔥]  (Read 16083 times)
oer4all

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:21:54 PM

i have a question about the building repair function. if i decide to not repair my miner i suppose it will not mine until repaired but is it posssible to delete it to put a higher miner in place of it when slots are all full.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZlojGogi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
Merited by RaspoBTC (1)

i have a question about the building repair function. if i decide to not repair my miner i suppose it will not mine until repaired but is it posssible to delete it to put a higher miner in place of it when slots are all full.

Hi there.
Exactly, if you dont repair, the Farm stops to produce cristals.
And no, you cann not delete the farms in AirMiner...

💎 iOS  《 💎 ▬▬▬▬▬ WORLDOPO ▬▬▬▬▬ 💎  》 Andr 💎 
BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE GAME
《  Bounty  ● Instagram  ●  Telegram  ● Facebook  ●  Twitter  》
oer4all

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:49:47 AM

Hi there.
Exactly, if you dont repair, the Farm stops to produce cristals.
And no, you cann not delete the farms in AirMiner...

I see , i hope there will be an upgrade so we can sell or demolish the miner like  in real life to build another one on that place/slot. for now only 15 slots for miners so if you want to get rid off the very first miners i think we must wait for that option if it comes. as for now i really like the app.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

I've tried the game, it's interesting this look like playing pokemon go, but here what we looking is some kind of crystal that occur randomly on the map.
This kind of interesting, even kids can also play it.
ExactMatXxX

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:04:03 AM

Unfortunately, there is nothing left for a long time Sad No tweet no facebook, not telegram either
oer4all

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

Unfortunately, there is nothing left for a long time Sad No tweet no facebook, not telegram either

what you mean with no telegram, i see there are almost 50k users in the telegram channel and still active, maybe you are in the wrong place. game is working great now for me.
Emileetran

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

I really do look forward to benefiting from this awesome project.... It's really going to be a great one
Sinchuhi

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:55:11 AM

A great project, let's stick to it for a long time, see what will happen, and hope to get a good return in the future.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

This game looks very good I hope that the popularity of the game will increase worldwide, this mean that the worth of the token will also increase.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:47:36 PM

I can't believe no one is updating this thread anymore. I think Bitcointalk is dying. Why? I know for a fact that the Worldopo Telegram group is still busy chatting.

While this thread is abandoned. The thread starters didn't even bother changing "Worldopoly" to "Worldopo." Or even the currect ICO price of 23 cents.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: