Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HAL 10K - Bitcoin PHP trading bot  (Read 24301 times)
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 08:18:50 AM

So basically this does only longs ie buy BTC/USD and not shorts?

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
whydifficult

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:13:14 PM

So basically this does only longs ie buy BTC/USD and not shorts?

It doesn't do real shorts but it sells the asset so it can buy back once the downtrend has ended.

Gekko a nodejs bitcoin trading bot!
Realtime Bitcoin Globe - visualizing all transactions and blocks
Tip jar (BTC): 1KyQdQ9ctjCrGjGRCWSBhPKcj5omy4gv5S
Thom

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:15:32 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 06:29:25 PM by Thom

HUZZAH.

What of usability with btc-e, cexio, cryptsy?

Also seconded:

Can we expect cross platform support as well (I don't have any windows machines for example) and would prefer to run 24/7 like this in the cloud or on something like a raspberry PI. I really would want to check this out though.

Because if this can run on minimal linux, it'll be great for VPS / rpi / VM usage.

Fingers crossed for when whydifficult's gekko plays nice with cex again too though.
It's the only tradebot I have that I don't have to run in a virtual machine!

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
intrd (OP)

Activity: 75

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 07:02:55 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 07:25:41 PM by intrd

- What of usability with btc-e, cexio, cryptsy?
- Because if this can run on minimal linux, it'll be great for VPS / rpi / VM usage.

for now.. only MtGox. but surely we adapt other exchanges and currencies.
About the minimal linux version, you can wait to be launched by the middle of next week yet! Smiley

HAL 10K @ Bitcoin PHP trading & helper bot featuring EMA Short/Long crossover | Paper trading | Backtesting w/ BitcoinCharts raw data | Twitter notifications and much more: http://dann.com.br/hal-10k-php-trading-helper-bot/
bitcoin.newsfeed

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:41:39 PM

Just waiting for 1-click and run version w/ pre-configured PHP buit-in Webserver . Thumbs up guys ! Wink

I'll be back with some feedback then.

... Question Everything, Believe Nothing ...
john mackensie

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:58:55 PM

Trade your bitcoins on bitcoins4currency.com, im doing this you can get a better cote for bitcoins, i buy on other markets and sell there, if you want to make profit without take much risck u have to exchange bitcoins in ur currency easily. you can make a bit of money with bitcoins volatile.
intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:23:12 AM

New bug fixes in the files below:
Code:
https://github.com/intrd/bitcoin/blob/master/hal10k/functions.php
https://github.com/intrd/bitcoin/blob/master/hal10k/start.php

HAL 10K @ Bitcoin PHP trading & helper bot featuring EMA Short/Long crossover | Paper trading | Backtesting w/ BitcoinCharts raw data | Twitter notifications and much more: http://dann.com.br/hal-10k-php-trading-helper-bot/
malen63

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:59:39 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 04:11:12 PM by malen63

Hi Intrd,

I am very interested in your project. I installed xamp and source code. Could you explain the procedure to simulate sales with actual chart ?

thank you

PS : When do you think release MACD ?
intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

For whom was testing the old version, just released the beta10 version w/ many bug fixes!

Hi Intrd,
I am very interested in your project. I installed xamp and source code. Could you explain the procedure to simulate sales with actual chart ?
thank you
PS : When do you think release MACD ?

Just access http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/mtgoxUSD, set the period (must be a period that supports interval 1min), click "Raw Data", copy/paste the contents of the table into a TXT file and replaces tabulations by "," comma). Save txt file into Data directory, edit $fake_datetime_of_firstbid and $fakegox_tickers variables, turn $reset_data=true, and done.. you have the current chart ready to perform the simulations.

PS: This boring procedure will end up so I make the bot fetch data from the API bitcoincharts automatically.. (yes, its in the todoList);

MACD soon..

malen63

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:25:34 PM

Thanks for your answer.

It works very well. I look forward to DMCA implementation because EMA is too slow Smiley
snogcel

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:19:30 PM

Hey man,

Figured I'd check in - so far so good, I've set up your bot to take a longer position in terms of trades (really just trying to capitalize on major changes in market direction). Question for you, is there a recommended interval when running in paper mode or otherwise?

I set $interval=30 in my config file before starting up my test - will this interfere with the usefulness of the EMA trading method? It's been holding at btc @ 875 largely because it's been so bullish the last couple days, but wanted to show you what the resulting graph looks like:

As a side note - realized I never confirmed my MtGox account... Doh! Have to wait to get verified to transfer btc in there =\

XuvjV4aazgZhcfAj1KRgFnTok1pZZw6Ewu
intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:14:44 PM

snogcel,
My tuning on Live trading now, you can use for Paper too:

Code:
$percentual=0.45; 
$bidfee=0.45;
$up_diff=1;
$up_diff_inv=5;
$down_diff=1;
$down_diff_inv=5;
$secure_ticker=300.99500;
$emacross=true;
$emaShort=20;
$emaLong=44;
$emaDiff=5;
$last_two_orders=false;
$interval=60;
$timeout=80;

results..

Hey man,

Figured I'd check in - so far so good, I've set up your bot to take a longer position in terms of trades (really just trying to capitalize on major changes in market direction). Question for you, is there a recommended interval when running in paper mode or otherwise?

I set $interval=30 in my config file before starting up my test - will this interfere with the usefulness of the EMA trading method? It's been holding at btc @ 875 largely because it's been so bullish the last couple days, but wanted to show you what the resulting graph looks like:

As a side note - realized I never confirmed my MtGox account... Doh! Have to wait to get verified to transfer btc in there =\

intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:06:14 AM

Good news

Just released v2.2 beta1

**Changelog**
* v2.2 beta 1
   * - Built-in apache+php pre-configured (1-click-to-run version for Windows), download here: http://dann.com.br/hal10k_1click_apache.php-winx86.zip and just run the: start_hal10k.bat
   * - Some EMA improvements
   * - Better graphic chart
   * - Massive bug fixes

intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:11:45 AM

Thank u feedback @bitcoin.newsfeed,
i've fixed the cURL problem: http://dann.com.br/hal10k_1click_apache.php-winx86.zip (forgotten to enable curl on php.ini, now its ok)

Dead intrd,
I am trying to run HAL10K stand alone 1-click-version.

I configured the configs.php file, but after the run i got this error message

PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1 - assumed 'CURL_HTT
P_VERSION_1_1' in C:UsershostDesktophal10k_1click_apache.php-winx86bitcoin

intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 09:48:42 AM

Yes, it is.. up/down diff on 500(never stop loss) and +1% on $percentual.

Its working now Wink
What should i set if I never want to sell at loss? (better waiting for price regeneration... the hell, its bitcoin Cheesy
But i want to take profit lets say with every 1% of increase from buying price? Something like this?  >>>
/* Custom trading algoritm parameters */
   $percentual=1.45; //Minimum percentage of profit on the purchase (Use the current fee applied by MtGox);
   $bidfee=0.45; //Just for simulation purposes (Use the current fee applied by MtGox);
   $up_diff=1; //(sell) profit points (in USD) above the purchase price;
   $up_diff_inv=500; //(sell) stop loss (in USD) below the purchase price;
   $down_diff=1; //(buy) profit points (in USD) below the selling price;
   $down_diff_inv=500; //(buy) stop loss (in USD) above the selling price;

bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:03:59 AM

You welcome !  Smiley And thanks for replies and fix.

I want to ask ... for a test run, am I able to set "fake_usd_balance" somewhere? I found where to set "fake_btc_balance" but not USD balance, can you point me to the right direction please?

bitcoin.newsfeed

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:17:37 AM

another questions on table  Smiley

Code:
*** Checking for open orders...  no orders.
$ 1090.54999 <limbo/down> ask @ 1090 stoploss: 589 (last: bid @ 1089 [loss])
*** EMAShort / EMALong
*** EMAShort / EMALong
$ 1082.48577 <limbo/down> ask @ 1090 stoploss: 589 (last: bid @ 1089 [loss])
*** EMAShort / EMALong
$ 1070.00000 <limbo/down> ask @ 1090 stoploss: 589 (last: bid @ 1089 [loss])
*** EMAShort / EMALong
$ 1086.82002 <limbo/down> ask @ 1090 stoploss: 589 (last: bid @ 1089 [loss])
*** EMAShort / EMALong
$ 1089.99000 <limbo/down> ask @ 1090 stoploss: 589 (last: bid @ 1089 [loss])

what does it mean? the bot is placing sell order for that 1.0 BTC(btw the bot is still going "all-in?") @ 1089 ?
But the price was already higher than 1089 for a minute, and he not sold it, why? Or am I reading this wrong? Smiley

And how the bot know, when he should buy-in ?

intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:24:43 AM

At the moment, to start with USD instead of BTC is only possible manually.. by turning off the $reset_data; editing the file: fakegox.txt USD balance and setting an "ask" on file last.txt, (now placed in the todolist the $fake_usd_balance, this feature will be available soon)

You welcome !  Smiley And thanks for replies and fix.
I want to ask ... for a test run, am I able to set "fake_usd_balance" somewhere? I found where to set "fake_btc_balance" but not USD balance, can you point me to the right direction please?

intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:28:57 AM

He he bought at 1089, will ask at 1090 when market direction is <down/down> (<limbo/down> means that the bot does not have enough data to generate the EMA <down.limbo/down> means that the EMA has not crossed yet)

another questions on table  Smiley
Code:
*** Checking for open orders...  no orders.
what does it mean? the bot is placing sell order for that 1.0 BTC(btw the bot is still going "all-in?") @ 1089 ?
But the price was already higher than 1089 for a minute, and he not sold it, why? Or am I reading this wrong? Smiley

intrd (OP)

HAL10K developer

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:31:41 AM

The bot make moves when the market price crosses EMA lines.. (you can delay it by settings $emaDiff in USD)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: