Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide For Seuntjies Dice Bot  (Read 45830 times)
gizzig

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:45:04 PM

Hi seuntjie

As I do to work with doge?
What should I configure?

Thanks

gizzig

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 03:19:42 PM

Ok, Already I found how to work with DOGE, but...
but, I do like to run 2 instances of the bot?, one with BTC and one with DOGE ?

Thanks

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 08:24:20 AM

just point the one to doge dice and the other to just dice, or run them on different computers (create a VM for the one?)

You can run as many as you want simultaneously, just don't try to run more than one on the same account at the same time

gizzig

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:45:11 PM

just point the one to doge dice and the other to just dice, or run them on different computers (create a VM for the one?)

You can run as many as you want simultaneously, just don't try to run more than one on the same account at the same time

seuntjie, Ideally be able to run both on the same machine without mixing configurations

What is your Doge address  to send some dogs?

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 07:48:43 PM

seuntjie, Ideally be able to run both on the same machine without mixing configurations

What is your Doge address  to send some dogs?

Noted for v3

DR32dpGniJP9mJo4NpzXGCTdsJLcp4td2X

David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 06:27:26 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:21:04 PM by David Latapie

Hi,

I just discovered your bot. If it works well for me, I will probably give you a tip.

Feature request:
In "Advanced Bet Settings", if "Limit" is enabled, add the following action:
"When limit is reached () multiply the bet [xx]" (xx being a field for the multiplier).

The idea is that, as soon as my balance reaches a certain threshold, I may afford to bet more whilst keeping the same value for maximum bets (I use 16, the lowest green).

Thanks!

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:07:01 AM

Another feature request:
"optimise maximum bet"

bet the maximum possible to continue to have the same maximum bet.

Example: say that my balance is high enough that if I bet 100 satoshi, I have a maximum bet of 16
Later, my balance increases enough that if I can retain a maximum bet of 16 with betting 105 satoshi.
I would like the bot to automatically upgrade the bet to 105
Of course, it should work both way: should I lose money, the bot should downgrade the bet accordingly.

Advantage: earn more
Disadvantage: does not increase your "security buffer" as not raising the bet (current behaviour) does.

I believe it would a great addition to the bot. Readers please comment!

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:23:10 AM

I've been meaning to make a site where you can get the latest downloads, suggestions etc and share some strategies (by actually uploading them) and discuss, but life's been busy, at the soonest i will be able to do it by middle February.
I would love it!

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:25:14 AM

Hi,

I just discovered your bot. If it works well for me, I will probably give you a tip.

Feature request:
In "Advanced Bet Settings", if "Limit" is enabled, add the following action:
"When limit is reached () multiply the bet [xx]" (xx being a field for the multiplier).

The idea is that, as soon as my balance reaches a certain threshold, I may afford to bet more whilst keeping the same value for maximum bets (I use 16, the lowest green).

Thanks!
Another feature request:
"optimise maximum bet"

bet the maximum possible to continue to have the same maximum bet.

Example: say that my balance is high enough that if I bet 100 satoshi, I have a maximum bet of 16
Later, my balance increases enough that if I can retain a maximum bet of 16 with betting 105 satoshi.
I would like the bot to automatically upgrade the bet to 105
Of course, it should work both way: should I lose money, the bot should downgrade the bet accordingly.

Advantage: earn more
Disadvantage: does not increase your "security buffer" as not raising the bet (current behaviour) does.

I believe it would a great addition to the bot. Readers please comment!

Those are basically the same thing you requested. Has been added to the list for review later.

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:56:46 AM

Hi again,

I don't understand here: take a look at the screenshot:

120 red is the first bet
There had been 13 losses in a row
On the right column, I chose the "Constant" setting (btw, there is a typo on "contstant"). The way I understand it, the software should have stop doubling at 0,00061440 (10th loss). Why did it continue doubling? Luckily, I had set up a maximum bet of 16, if not I would have gone bankrupt. Worse still: what if one day I have 18 losses in a row (it happened to me already)? If max multiple doesn't work, I would be broke!

Thank you to tell me if this is a bug from the software or a misunderstanding from me.

One more thing: I use 2.4.6 (at least, that was the name of the zip file) but the about button says it is 2.3. Thank for fixing this too.

I promised earlier I would tip you if I liked the bot and I fully intend to keep my promise!

David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:00:48 AM

Those are basically the same thing you requested. Has been added to the list for review later.
When I reread it just now, I realised it! Thanks.

g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 11:02:47 AM

You choosed to stop the bot after 14 losses in a row !
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:56:35 PM

Yes, but this is not the issue. The issue (that I solved with Seuntjies on the chat) is that I believed that max multiple was active even with constant selected (whilst it is active only with Max multiples selected).

Thanks anyway.

stellan0r

Activity: 574

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:22:04 PM

Yes, but this is not the issue. The issue (that I solved with Seuntjies on the chat) is that I believed that max multiple was active even with constant selected (whilst it is active only with Max multiples selected).

Thanks anyway.

No, in your screenshot everything is deactivated except "stop after 14 losses in a row"! (max multiple is greyed out!!)

You are constantly betting with a 2x multiplier until you either win and it resets to the minimum bet, or it stops when you have lost 14 times in a row.

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
David Latapie

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 06:07:09 PM

Hi Seuntjie.

Would you develop a "Bot for investors"?
1. Check this page https://bitcoinproject.net/justdice.php
2. When the orange curve is above the blue curve, divest all
3. When the orange curve is below the blue curve, invest all

Thanks.

Smaugy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

Hi Seuntjie.

Would you develop a "Bot for investors"?
1. Check this page https://bitcoinproject.net/justdice.php
2. When the orange curve is above the blue curve, divest all
3. When the orange curve is below the blue curve, invest all

Thanks.

That would be a really nice function.  Grin
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:15:53 PM

"Checksum Hases: DiceBot-2.4.6 checksums for the .zip file version 2.4.6.

MD5: 88720593147c29a835ff0fca877b43b9

SHA1: 3abd3976d4816148eaca332e293d9c8814dfa450

SHA256: 9c769acd10552f0dd4260fce6719bb3cf4c3003a0efc07e725c35ea163fe2b81

TIGER: 8613d357d474217cace59bcef783328adccccaa0d074934e

WHIRLPOOL: 33146ae014d9af27b412ce9bf9a0db9a3af6b129b986805b5872ba28bae58651fbf7ced70e1f205 3bfa19cedd62a16dcb6ef1b6cb0cc48a6f3eaed169c05e7ea

More info visit this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519063.msg5740637#msg5740637"
leozzo

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:03:57 AM

bottt
Gaby1

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:17:01 PM

Hi Seuntjies, I want to explain here a little bit the Multi-Tier Zig Zag

Strategy that I am sugesting to get added into the dice bot..

For those who like the zigzag strategy we all know that the way to loose money

is when the bets gets sincronized against us on the given zig zag parameter of our choice...

example of a normal  zig zag after 3 losses : http://s13.postimg.org/eynkwwtqf/zigzag_3.jpg

Now, my idea is that if we can mess up more the morfology of this output, the chances of this happening is very very low...

If we can have a second parameter for a zig zag change, what will hapen is that a very very rare morfology has to happen in order to loose...

here is an example of a zig zag change after 3 losses and then a change after 1 loss and the cicle would start again on 3 until it wins...

what you get is this : http://s1.postimg.org/ghhjy482n/zigzag_3_1.jpg

As you can see, it is much less probable to get that output and the chance to win would increase...

Hope this can be programed into Dicebot... My compromise is to honor it as well... cheers Gaby...  
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:46:52 AM

Tried to get this to work several times. Not sure if i really know what i am doing, does this not work on a macbook?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: