Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term?  (Read 2199 times)
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

Your chose is very good, you want to hold for a long time because at the moment market condition is not good. Too many cryptocurrency trader stop trading and they are hold his coin for a long time so if you want to buy some good coin you can buy ripple coin, waves coin, Bobs coin because this is very good coin for long time hold. It is a perfect and right time to buy coin for long term hold so don’t late and start buying coin.
dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

For the long-term investment, the coins that I think are the best-
    1.   Bitcoin (BTC)
    2.   Ethereum(ETH)
    3.   Stellar (XLM)
    4.   Waves

These are the stable coins. I hope these coins will grow very well in the future. In my opinion, there is no risk to investing Bitcoin and Ethereum at this moment.
StairsGold(STG)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:26:10 AM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
I believe that at this point coin can give you the security for your long term investment that is ETH. You can see that ETH is a very valuable coin and second in terms of market capitalization. ETH with great applications and is the coin of the super good coin. So this is a very potential coin and has the potential to grow very strong.

good advice
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

Regarding the recent crypto market, this is a very good time to buy coins to hold for long term. I suggest stable and low price coins to hold for a long time. As you must buy Bitcoin, ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO as much as you can because no doubt these coins will give you good profits. Except for these, you can buy BOB, XYO, OMX, NPXS, MTC, ABT Coin.

Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.

I recommend buying bitcoin, ethereum because both coins have good prospects and the prices of both coins are cheap and suitable for the long term.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
According to my analysis, the EOS is one of the most wonderful altcoins at the moment and I believe the $ 6 price is not the real value of it. In the near future, its value will increase from $ 6 to $ 9 in 4 months. That will be its true value at the present time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

Regarding the recent crypto market, this is a very good time to buy coins to hold for long term. I suggest stable and low price coins to hold for a long time. As you must buy Bitcoin, ETH, EOS, ADA, NEO as much as you can because no doubt these coins will give you good profits. Except for these, you can buy BOB, XYO, OMX, NPXS, MTC, ABT Coin.

Since when that bitcoin becomes low price coin?Thats why many are converting the portfolio to altcoins because of the huge price bitcoin has noon

You forgot to mention Ripple eince this is the higeet growth coin for this week as xrp goes through the value and market capitalization of etherem
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

Since when that bitcoin becomes low price coin?Thats why many are converting the portfolio to altcoins because of the huge price bitcoin has noon

You forgot to mention Ripple eince this is the higeet growth coin for this week as xrp goes through the value and market capitalization of etherem
so many coins that have potential now, but if you want to invest, the choice of coins that have their own transactions, such as ETH, NEM, EOS, BTC. Well, I think that's a coin that will be better in the future.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

I recommend buying bitcoin, ethereum because both coins have good prospects and the prices of both coins are cheap and suitable for the long term.
BTC and ETH are both good in terms of long holdings, as the value will potentially grows up incoming years, if you believe that you already got some skills dealing with short or mid term range this two coins also good for gaining small profits but in a much positive ways of trading style.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

BTC and ETH are both good in terms of long holdings, as the value will potentially grows up incoming years, if you believe that you already got some skills dealing with short or mid term range this two coins also good for gaining small profits but in a much positive ways of trading style.
That two coin is both good to invest now and hold or keep for longterm or for few years. But bitcoin for me can live only 2 to3 years and after that possible to die but you can still hold more ethereum after 5 years and you will earn more money for sure . You can still invesy also to neo , waves and ripple now.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

In my opinion all coin on the top 100 ranking is good times to buy now because all of them in the bottom. All altcoin was going down up to 90% from the top price. And we can see history the price , when the price in the bottom that coin will be have potential to going up again to the highest price. Mostly all price of altcoin is pump and dump so we have to know when its times to buy and to sell it.

StairsGold(STG)

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

Any tips?

Smiley Smiley
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Bitcoin is still a low risk coin that every one must have though the profit return is not high as other altcoin, the risk is also lesser. Another coin I may recommend are eth xrp, cardano and eos this altcoin have strong potential to grow even higher in due time.
sweetrose1968

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

i think eth is the coin of the future and is worth holding on to. It is already established in the market and being accepted my some major businesses online as a form of payment. i think eth will really go up in value real soon
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

i think eth is the coin of the future and is worth holding on to. It is already established in the market and being accepted my some major businesses online as a form of payment. i think eth will really go up in value real soon
For me,i prefer to invest in btc and eth because they are still worth our patience even their prices today are becoming low in the market.I know their prices will bound to increase again after few months from now and those who keep holding their coins up to the present will surely make a huge profit when the price skyrocket again.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

the best coin for the long term is ethereum and bitcoin, this has happened and can be proven that there are no other good coins like the two coins in the long term.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

the best coin for the long term is ethereum and bitcoin, this has happened and can be proven that there are no other good coins like the two coins in the long term.
I agree.They both deserve our trust because they have been surpassing all other coins throughout the years.I know they will give us good profits if we will just keep and hold them for long term investments.I know they will soon to increase their price again and may reach another peaks.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

I agree.They both deserve our trust because they have been surpassing all other coins throughout the years.I know they will give us good profits if we will just keep and hold them for long term investments.I know they will soon to increase their price again and may reach another peaks.
True mate, both coins has shown promising aspect for the bright future. I know many of us here resemble to invest both asset. Also we are acknowledging how strong bitcoin and ethereum surpassing all struggles has come and leading a good output in crypto. Thus, buying coins is a risky type, we have to wait more years before to get the massive profits we desire. In fact, taking the risky scenario may give us enormous profits in return of our wide patience. And I believe both asset will excel as a leading coins of all currencies.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

For the long-term investment, the coins that I think are the best-
    1.   Bitcoin (BTC)
    2.   Ethereum(ETH)
    3.   Stellar (XLM)
    4.   Waves

These are the stable coins. I hope these coins will grow very well in the future. In my opinion, there is no risk to investing Bitcoin and Ethereum at this moment.

I'm also pretty confident for your choice but I also discourage someone who would invest most of their money on stable coins like that because the chances to get bigger gains are somehow harder than buying some low cap coins. Maybe a fraction of your investment allocation just to diversify.

There are numerous projects with a high potential. For example, IOTA. IOTA is already working with many companies including Volkswagen, Bosch, Fujistu. I think that these co-operations will be decisive for a success. I can also recommend Ethereum, as 90% of the cryptocurrencies are already built on the Ethereum platform.

For ethereum, even though the creator itself Vitalik Buterin also doubts the potential of ethereum, it's undeniable that most of the crypto are revolving around it, it's one of the coins that have higher potential and proven it's utility on the market being the top2 on the marketcap.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

My suggestion is, buy these coin or token which price down now and have a great future in 2018.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, Electroneum, DeepOnion, and PRiVCY are always good for long-term investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: