Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term?  (Read 2202 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Why not buy directly on the top 3 cryptos in the cryptoworld? If you know what i mean, it's really better to pick Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple respectively. They are surely a very good crypto for long term hold.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

There are many good coins to hold for a long time. But as you importance in products then I think you should buy top altcoins regarding the coinmarketcap ranks! A good coin with stable products is enough to choose to hold for a long time. For your kind information, I would suggest to buy Bitcoin first and then you may Buy Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, ADA, IOTA, XLM, NEO, BCH, TRX, ETC and so on! And, I am afraid, because If a coin listed on big exchanges like the Binance then Media will cover it for sure.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

ETH is the absolute top for now, I'd highly recommend to go only for it since ETH is still pretty cheap, it will go to the moon in nearest months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

I think it is better to stay away from any ICO right now. Because only about 10% of ongoing ICOs go to the exchange a little higher than the price set for crowd sale.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

BTC ETH LTC EOS ADA and XMR, are good coins to buy now and are still a smart choice for long-term investments. They are the best virtual currencies with the biggest market cap in the world as we know, now they have suffered huge losses they have fallen by about 65% so far this year. For those of you who still have money, now is the right time to buy the six coins above.

Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:05:50 PM

Everyone has an opinion. For me, If you want a long term investment, Go with ethereum. Currently, The price of ETH is cheap. Hodl it until the price will get higher to get a profit.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:18:12 AM

To find it you have to see first the history price of each mayor coin since started tradeable. And if you find any coin that was going down with smaller percentace in this year, that will be good coin for long term hold. And i think only Bitcoin that will good choice for long term investment because the market cap is the biggest one and only drop 70% from the highest price.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:59:40 AM

There are a lot of promising coins around, and if you ask 10 people, they would give you 10 different recommendations. I would recommend one very promising currency - Cardano. It is looking like the best one among the third generation cryptos.
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

i think bitcoin now have a gold price. so i buy and hold until the last of year. just wait and see
Mayoreetre
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

invest to a new ICO may be good idea. but before you need to get all information about that plan .
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
I think Bitcoin is the first coin I would recommend. Recent news is pessimistic about its current situation. The price dropped to $ 3,000. But instead of believing it to be the end, take advantage of the opportunity to invest in it. Euthereum is also the coin you should invest and keep. It always shows great potential.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

My favorite coin that is suitable to hold or a longer period of time as of this moment is the company of bitcoin ofcourse.
The bitcoin is the most leading electronic coin that helps you to obtain a huge income and you are rest assured that all services they have are legit and gives a high assurance in its credibility.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

Right now, I only think about bitcoin for a good coin to buy and hold for a long-term because if I can buy bitcoin now, I will make a good profit. I don't think we need too long to see the bitcoin price will start to increase because I think the volume still in progress to increase and I hope that it will happen soon. But I want to buy altcoin too if I have more money in my balance because I see that the altcoin can increase in the high price too, so I don't want to miss to make a profit.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

In my opinion, most famous coins now reduced in a long time. So, you just need to buy any coins you want and hold them in the long term. By the way, you should be calm down to hold
Not just any coin but a potential coin. There are so many coins in the market right now but we invest according to the ratio of return that could be earned from different coins.

The more the rate of return, the more we invest in the coin. Bitcoin still looks like it is the most desirable coin in the market and that is the reason that the volume of the coin is rising so quickly. A rise of 1.6% from July till august has been recorded recently. This is the best coins you need to invest in.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

In my opinion you can take any coin from the top 20 in a bearish market with prices currently down but in the future it will definitely have a bright future. The point that is always good to invest is Bitcoin.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

ETH is the absolute top for now, I'd highly recommend to go only for it since ETH is still pretty cheap, it will go to the moon in nearest months.
absolutely right and I have also started holding my ethereum in a fairly long term, because I am sure that later ethereum prices will soar

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

very good coin bought and very suitable for the long term in my opinion the best is bitcoin, XRP, XLM and Ethereum, these 4 coins have a very good development and of course their demand is also very high so I am sure the price can become very expensive.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Well personally I have only one coin electronium (ETN) i am just holding this and spend my all money in it. I have also participated in 2 ICO's lets see what i will get in return, I am not good to choose the right coin / ICO's for investment, just one friend told me about those ICO's and i invest my all funds.
what?You have invested all your money for electronium?What a noob action putting all in one,in this volatile market all we have to do is diversification and this will keep us safe from a drastic fall from our holded coins ..as i have doing this for long and also have been into bounty campaigns to earn some tokens to be added in my folios
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

yes, to be able to get profit then we must be able to know good coins and have a future with projects that will continue to grow so that it can provide profit for us, we can also see the movement of coins in the market
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is my best pick at all time this two coins will get me rich in the future but now I can't say it Because their price is so steady right now.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: