Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:52:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term?  (Read 2202 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

Bitcoin is the first choice of course because it is always the king of cryptocurrencies. But there are also some promising altcoins like Ethereum and Neo, and Ripple. In addition, you can buy some tokens which have a good potential, because the market of tokens is also hot nowadays.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

To find it you have to see first the history price of each mayor coin since started tradeable. And if you find any coin that was going down with smaller percentace in this year, that will be good coin for long term hold. And i think only Bitcoin that will good choice for long term investment because the market cap is the biggest one and only drop 70% from the highest price.
In my opinion the best option for investment is only bitcoin, because there is a huge difference in bitcoin and Altcoin prices. People want to make money from their investment and for that they only invest in bitcoin, while Altcoin cannot give such a huge profit. But if you want to invest for long time, then I think that Ripple is the best choice because it is fast growing coin.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

The market remained in a stupor for a few days - the prices have ceased to grow, but the real deal is still not there. The most impatient, who urgently needed money, began to reduce the price.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Лyчшиe мoнeты для дoлгocpoчныx инвecтиций - Биткoин, Эфиpиyм, ЭOC, Pиппл, Лaйткoин и Кapдaнo.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first choice of course because it is always the king of cryptocurrencies. But there are also some promising altcoins like Ethereum and Neo, and Ripple. In addition, you can buy some tokens which have a good potential, because the market of tokens is also hot nowadays.
The coins you mentioned, all of them are good. However, it does not meet the requirements that they all have much of media attention. Looking for a new good project is very difficult. We usually begin to know that this project has the potential after 2-3 months of the project. On the other hand, when a project is covered by various mass media, it will bring new interested ones. And I feel, "isn't that good?" However everyone has their own criteria.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is my best pick at all time this two coins will get me rich in the future but now I can't say it Because their price is so steady right now.
Right choice these coins are good to buy and best profitable when it rises it’s price. It can gives us a profit because I believe about the future of these two. Good also for holding long term.
SnoPrestige

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

I HODL 3 coins now that I'm sure will do well in the nearet future: NEO, Stellar and XRP
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Depends from how much money do you have in your pocket and how long are you planning to hold your coins
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

I heard yesterday from my friend about VeChain that it's supported by many experts and predictions are very positive about VET and its price, just look at this coin and consider buying it. I definitely go for it.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

I heard yesterday from my friend about VeChain that it's supported by many experts and predictions are very positive about VET and its price, just look at this coin and consider buying it. I definitely go for it.
Recently, I have more and more focused on projects that are engaged in finance and investment in Kutulik. Of course, projects that are aimed at developing high technologies in various spheres of human activity are not bad. Such coins are more promising for me .

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

No doubts for me bevause I invest only in ethereum for long term and I will hold it as much as I can!

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

No doubts for me bevause I invest only in ethereum for long term and I will hold it as much as I can!
You will do the right thing, If today you buy ethereum and keep coins for a new term. In any case, in the near future, a very positive trend for ethereum is expected. And I, too, will try to take advantage of this situation.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

There is only one coin in my mind, yes it is Bitcoin, there is no other choice or any other reason for not choosing it and holding it. Never miss it, short or long term can create profit.

If you don't believe it, then do it and prove that you will laugh happily because you are a lucky person in the future.

martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

if in my experience, capital is a point that needs to be considered. In addition to fundamentals, you also need to adjust your capital and profit scale that you can afford later. if your capital is small, of course you also have to buy coins that have a small price, too, so you can hold a lot of coin and profits. like the example coin which has a low price is ETN, ADA, DOGE, and more ..
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

There are a lot of promising coins around, and if you ask 10 people, they would give you 10 different recommendations. I would recommend one very promising currency - Cardano. It is looking like the best one among the third generation cryptos.
I will invest my money in bitcoin and Ripple because the market value of bitcoin is higher than any other crypto and Ripple is because the price is very low and I can hold huge quantity with low investment and if the price increases little bit I can earn big profit. Bitcoin is my choice because it is the leading crypto in the market and most people use bitcoin for their shopping.
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

i think, go with invest best coins, then you will get more profit but now electroneum is best to invest so you could invest on that coin, it will day by day introducing new thing.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
How many forecasters did not write here,something did not come true of their forecasts for bitcoin. Everything is possible, but with a very distant prospect, and of course you can not do without risk.

FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
At some points it may seem like a very good idea, and the truth is sometimes this option is the only one, and thanks to him you will be able to update the resources in your direction.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

If you haven't missed all the occasions that bitcoin hits 5,000$, then that'll be a real jackpot because that's bitcoin's all time low this year. Now that we are already in the final quarter, speculations have it that bitcoin is starting to have bullish trend until december.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

Another coin that look really promising is Pundi X (NPXS), they deliver Pundi XPOS devices to stores in more than 12 countries. With this device you can accept payments in cryptocurrency, mobile wallets, Apple pay, VISA/Master Card and bank cards. They shipped already the first 5000 devices and they expect to roll out 100 000-700 000 devices in the next 3 years. Until 2021 they also airdrop montly free tokens to the people who are holding NPXS.

https://pundix.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: