Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:46:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term?  (Read 2202 times)
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

No doubts for me bevause I invest only in ethereum for long term and I will hold it as much as I can!
yes, ethereum is very suitable for long-term investment because it has a fairly high price. and if the short term is sure it will make it difficult for us to get profit because prices are falling dramatically. but we must not forget bitcoin.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

If you ask the most appropriate coin issue for the long term, I will now answer the eos. like the ethereum, eos now also being developed and worked with a number of project. I guess if a growing number of partners who established close cooperation with eos I guess it will make the value of these coins in the future will be more expensive. If you have coins eos now, I think the next few years you get to enjoy the results of your investment.

andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
Personally, I have long been looking at the coin GoChain (GO). GoChain can process 1300 transactions per second, which is 100 times faster than ethereum. The coin is not old, and is traded on a large number of cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binanse and Bittrex. The market capitalization is 22 million. This is my personal opinion and I do not impose it on anyone!
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Now there are a lot of such coins that can be bought for a long time, especially since prices are now very low.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Now there are a lot of such coins that can be bought for a long time, especially since prices are now very low.
skin rhyme has long since fallen almost 10 times, but many experts continue to predict a further decline in the market. Based on this, I cannot understand at all how the market activity is carried out. What influences cryptocurrency pricing? In my opinion, this is the demand for certain coins, but despite the increase in investment, the market continues to be in poor condition.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is my best pick at all time this two coins will get me rich in the future but now I can't say it Because their price is so steady right now.
I will prefer bitcoin more. Because the trend of bitcoin is always rising and shaping reputation with long history of development. If ETH has reduced its capitalization by more than 50%, then bitcoin still holds a stable market share. However, I still hope ETH will improve the technical elements and complete the new network model. It will increase the value significantly.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

Ethereum and EOS is the best choice for long term investment so we need two relationship so I prefer ETH and EOS because no one is expected EOS performance and Ethereum is a huge dump in this year so altcoins is the right place for long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

yes, to be able to get profit then we must be able to know good coins and have a future with projects that will continue to grow so that it can provide profit for us, we can also see the movement of coins in the market
Which means that all those coins are the good coins that can give you profit and from that perspective, Bitcoin and ETH are the good coins in the market for the ratio of profit that could be earned in Bitcoin and ETH is way too good compared to  other coins which makes it a good coin.

Besides, it’s not only about coins but advanced ico as well that is good and has great pace of growth.  So holding these coins for long term is really a great investment that can possibly pay off.

waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

Have a look at DGTX token. Token will be used at Digitex Futures Exchange for trading futures contracts on BTC, ETH  and LTC. Traders will have to own DGTX tokens to perform trades so demand for tokens should be stable and we should expect price to rise. Exchange platform will be online during Q4 2018. DGTX tokens were sold at ICO for 0.01$, now price is around 0.03$.
Important thing here is that this exchange will be the first commission-free exchange on the market so we should see first mover advantage.

DGTX is around 0.09$ now and we're still waiting for the platform
great expectations...

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

My choice is NEO, this is a very good coin, if we see that electronic money is in the downturn but NEO is still popular and can raise prices up high later this year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: