Author Topic: 🤔🤔🤔  (Read 22957 times)
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

I decided to charge money to represent wrongfully red tagged people. but suchmoon decided to tag me in order to stop me from exposing DT abusers.

This right here shows why your "service" was bogus. You can't represent yourself, let alone someone else. You just make random shit up. You were claiming that I negged you because of your merit application, now you're claiming it was to stop you from exposing DT abusers. Lying does not inspire trust and you seem to be a compulsive liar.

Here again suchmoon trying to troll me. he continues to troll me with his DT power and actmyname is also trying to troll me with his/her alt accounts. you are not obvious at all.
This right here shows why your "service" was bogus. You can't represent yourself, let alone someone else. You just make random shit up. You were claiming that I negged you because of your merit application, now you're claiming it was to stop you from exposing DT abusers. Lying does not inspire trust and you seem to be a compulsive liar.

I've lost count of the number of times this has been explained to him by multiple other people, but he won't listen. It seems that he doesn't consider taking money and providing nothing in return to be scammy behaviour.

Hey idiot. what you are doing is a scammy behavior, you are shitposting and getting paid for it. practically you are doing nothing and getting paid money for doing nothing in return other than garbage posting.

Now go tag me with your DT account, you have got to be crazy if you think that people can't see through you.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Now go tag me with your DT account, you have got to be crazy if you think that people can't see through you.

Maybe you could be so kind as to remind me - am I an alt of suchmoon or of actmyname? I forget.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Maybe you could be so kind as to remind me - am I an alt of suchmoon or of actmyname? I forget.

Now you see that you were wrong? you accused me of being a scammer and I accused you of being a scammer. all I care is that you realized your mistake.
You had nothing else to say, just asking who is your alt.

🖤😏
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

Now you see that you were wrong? you accused me of being a scammer and I accused you of being a scammer. all I care is that you realized your mistake.

why do neg tagged butthurts always assume senior members all have alt accounts? I really do not understand the logic in this

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

I never said any of that. You are still a scammer as far as I (and most others) are concerned.

Your only defence appears to be claiming everyone who calls you out is an alt of someone.
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

why do neg tagged butthurts always assume senior members all have alt accounts? I really do not understand the logic in this

Because it has been proven this forum is controlled by very few people deciding everything acting like mafia/cartel, so it's safe to assume they may have many alts on this forum to bully others or boost their threads
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

Because it has been proven this forum is controlled by very few people deciding everything acting like mafia/cartel, so it's safe to assume they may have many alts on this forum to bully others or boost their threads

I think you need to lookup 'proven' in a dictionary. It's a common conspiracy theory that is easily disproven by the many public feuds and disagreements among DT members.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:46:14 PM

Here again suchmoon trying to troll me. he continues to troll me with his DT power and actmyname is also trying to troll me with his/her alt accounts. you are not obvious at all. [...] Now go tag me with your DT account, you have got to be crazy if you [o_e_l_e_o] think that people can't see through you.
Here, we have an example of an individual's descent to lunacy. They continuously make irrational claims to try and create some sort of logic to justify their punishment lest they acquiesce their hubris. They will continue to disregard any conflict with deflection, identifying them as a collective entity: their enemy. Engaging in constant theories as to why he would be punished is the only action that prevents himself from being self-disillusioned.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

It is called TRUST ABUSE,
He got one negative point for that thread and it is enough why he revoke on Hhampuz thread?  Suchmoon already made negative thing in april, does your actmyname is sleeping or didnt seen in Atriz scam thread?

So your issue with this situation isn't Bazinga442 trying to scam people, or with Bazinga442 leaving nonsense retaliatory feedback, but with actmyname not reading every thread in the forum the day it was written? Lol. Just lol.
It wasn't in a day or days, but weeks, please check his feedback, Did he scammed or created multiple times?
It looks like a revenge on him not an appropriate feedback. Once a person did a scam then it could be tagged once but not multiple times. SHIT GANG.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

Once a person did a scam then it could be tagged once but not multiple times.

Nonsense.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

Nonsense.
So one thread is for multiple ratings? how many forums does run such type in this world? It make sense if you show some forums that run on similar to your method.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 01:27:37 PM by suchmoon

Nonsense.
So one thread is for multiple ratings? how many forums does run such type in this world? It make sense if you show some forums that run on similar to your method.

What does this have to do with other forums? This is Bitcointalk and negative (or positive) trust can be posted as many times as needed, regardless if the target is Quicksy's alt or some other "special" user. I'd say stop spreading bullshit but I know you won't so carry on.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Nonsense.

What does this have to do with other forums? This is Bitcointalk and negative (or positive) trust can be be posted as many times as needed, regardless if the target is Quicksy's alt or some other "special" user. I'd say stop spreading bullshit but I know you won't so carry on.
So your answer is how many times as can and this one more thing does dates also no varies?
I mean as Actmyname posted after a month.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

I mean as Actmyname posted after a month.
I'm expected to read every thread as soon as they come out? Roll Eyes

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

@actmyname, I apologize if I have offended you, tell me what can I do in order to rectify this situation and have you reconsider?

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:46:02 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

@actmyname, I apologize if I have offended you, tell me what can I do in order to rectify this situation and have you reconsider?
I see that you have a similar message on the other two threads as well. See, the problem is, you can't simply do this 180 after all you've stated.

This kind of action is more insulting than anything: as if you can sweep away all the conspiracies, all the accusations, all the hubris-fueled behavior you've contributed with a single post! I'm not sure why you decided to go to this path now but I'll save you some effort: there's no sense in continuing.

endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Nonsense.

What does this have to do with other forums? This is Bitcointalk and negative (or positive) trust can be posted as many times as needed, regardless if the target is Quicksy's alt or some other "special" user. I'd say stop spreading bullshit but I know you won't so carry on.
Once I did trading can get so many times positive points? I mean for one thread one time money exchange can get 20 to 30 points from different people?

Miztro

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

Once more. actmyname has tagged me for no valid reason. DT has become a joke for these people.

@theymos, are you going to let them turn the trust system into their tool for abusing people and ruin our reputations? this is a joke right now. when ever I asked for money to remove any red tags I have left on people?

I would think that every tag has a reason. Actmyname probably isn't stupid, so he *probably* knows what he is saying. But I guess I can't say anything  Embarrassed

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:54:40 PM

Once I did trading can get so many times positive points? I mean for one thread one time money exchange can get 20 to 30 points from different people?
Positive trust can be posted multiple times. Does this mean that they're using the same thread? No. In fact, all of our negative trusts point to different references.

In the case of positive trust, would it be right to credit multiple positive feedbacks to an individual (from multiple users) with a single trade? No. However, in some cases, a user may have some a major thread where they're doing good for the forum (i.e. rizzlarolla, TwitchySeal) that could warrant positive trust.

Also, if you've had multiple positive interactions with a user, then you yourself could potentially give multiple positive trust ratings.
Remember that there's actually very little written down about what you can and can't do: there's only really guidelines.

xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Actmyname probably isn't stupid
I think he is to be honest fam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: