Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain  (Read 43923 times)
Fenix19094810

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

Our website is back online! And you can now read our Whitepaper too! Just go to: dstra.io

New website, new Bitcointalk.org ANN, and now the long awaited Whitepaper... nice!
Thanks to the Devs and the Admin Team, and all of Team DSTRA

A huge shout out to @Geppetto, our graphic designer, who worked on all three of the key pieces above, the website and ANN redesign, and a graphic layout for the Whitepaper. Geppetto was also the designer of most of the newer promotional, and Social Media, marketing graphics with our bright red 'signature' color plate. Additional thanks for the tireless hours other team members also worked on the site redesign with @xTrisx, and other Admins laboring many long, and odd hours behind the scenes.   Smiley Wink Grin

Hardworking ans intellectually sound team i must commend. This will go a long way to influence the liquidity.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gij

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Everything looks perfect, special hot thanks to @Geppetto

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

The white paper looks VERY nice but it's a lot of blah blah with nothing meaningful, like a specific use case. Imo, the only thing keeping the coin somewhat alive atm is the airdrop which after 14 long rounds has failed HARD to attract a community. And sooner or later, that will be over too. Sorry for sounding negative. I am here since the beginning, hodl a LOT of coins (and will do for a long time) and participate daily in activities like voting kalkul voting.

But as things go, DSTRA after all this time feels like a total waste of time since it's gonna be ded once airdrops finish. And it's a pity since the team works so hard but has failed HARD in the most important in my opinion factor for success. Creating an actual community.

I hope I am wrong.
serathy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

The white paper looks VERY nice but it's a lot of blah blah with nothing meaningful, like a specific use case. Imo, the only thing keeping the coin somewhat alive atm is the airdrop which after 14 long rounds has failed HARD to attract a community. And sooner or later, that will be over too. Sorry for sounding negative. I am here since the beginning, hodl a LOT of coins (and will do for a long time) and participate daily in activities like voting kalkul voting.

But as things go, DSTRA after all this time feels like a total waste of time since it's gonna be ded once airdrops finish. And it's a pity since the team works so hard but has failed HARD in the most important in my opinion factor for success. Creating an actual community.

I hope I am wrong.

Many thanks for sharing your concerns - I won't now go much into details, sorry, but only due to lack of enough portion of the time now as I see here a good point for having a healthy discussion later that could give us some extra areas to take a closer look at it.

Maybe the use cases are not so clearly indicated there (as they basically mentioned only in one section), but we also wanted to keep roadmap separate from WP, so it is published on the website directly.

As for the community building - we had ups and downs, that is why we try to adjust the rules of AD every few rounds. There are also some actions in front of us to, in terms of awareness & presence, be more aggressive. So bear with us and I hope we can regain your trust in the project. 
DSTRA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

We soon start another AD round - it's already a 15th round! And we keep on adjusting them to ensure the growth of the community, so this time we have decided to remove the restrictions that were set by AD12 as maybe those were creating some obstacles.

What does it mean? Basically two things:
a) newcomers do not have to have 100 DSTRA in their wallets (as maybe it was discouraging them)
b) we also removed Gleam requirement - this one will be moved to Bounty section soon too
DSTRA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

Everyone,

As some of you might already spotted - there was a sudden drop of the price in the exchange. It is a result of the fact that today one of the users was hacked and all DSTRA from his/her wallet were transferred out to Crex24 (140k), where they were immediately sold.

We would like to assure you that wallet does not belong to any Core Team member. Moreover is not related to the premine wallet - this one is kept well secured. We of course feel sorry for that person's loss, since he/she lost all DSTRA he/she had.

Having this situation in mind, we would like to remind you to:
a) encrypt your wallet with a complex password - ALWAYS (it does not matter whether you run it on your home PC or VPS)
b) always check files you download & do not run suspicious files (there were even cases of other wallet applications stealing wallet.dat files this year, so really please be conscious)
c) always make a backup of your wallet (and if you have any suspicion that it could have been hacked, move your coins to a new address and change the password)
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:23 AM

We soon start another AD round - it's already a 15th round! And we keep on adjusting them to ensure the growth of the community, so this time we have decided to remove the restrictions that were set by AD12 as maybe those were creating some obstacles.

What does it mean? Basically two things:
a) newcomers do not have to have 100 DSTRA in their wallets (as maybe it was discouraging them)
b) we also removed Gleam requirement - this one will be moved to Bounty section soon too

good news for newbie
let be active for airdrop 15  Cheesy

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
gij

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

I hope I am wrong.
A small startup project like DSTRA needs to be brave, It should make bold decisions. Market likes innovative ideas and encourage them by investing on, our team is wonderful, devs have done a lot of amazing jobs, web design and promotions are all beautiful, the truth is the project has strong platform to growth.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

Everyone,

As some of you might already spotted - there was a sudden drop of the price in the exchange. It is a result of the fact that today one of the users was hacked and all DSTRA from his/her wallet were transferred out to Crex24 (140k), where they were immediately sold.

We would like to assure you that wallet does not belong to any Core Team member. Moreover is not related to the premine wallet - this one is kept well secured. We of course feel sorry for that person's loss, since he/she lost all DSTRA he/she had.

a) encrypt your wallet with a complex password - ALWAYS (it does not matter whether you run it on your home PC or VPS)
b) always check files you download & do not run suspicious files (there were even cases of other wallet applications stealing wallet.dat files this year, so really please be conscious)
c) always make a backup of your wallet (and if you have any suspicion that it could have been hacked, move your coins to a new address and change the password)

Sad to hear what was happened to a member whose wallet coins got stolen.  140,000 is really huge loss.

With addition to above advice, it is important one must also use a good antivirus and anti-malware.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

Hello, The news is great! It has become so simple that almost nothing is needed.
DSTRA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Everyone,

Please don't be surprised that you cannot find DSTRA on Crex24 at the moment - we have contacted them with the issue listed above and they are going to investigate it too. Therefore they have paused the trade/deposit/withdraw for the time being, but it will resume once they have any further details for us.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

I read the news and it is a pity that the person from our team was so badly hurt, maybe there is an opportunity to help the person somehow? maybe in a discord where your address will leave? and everyone will translate whenever possible and desired. We are not insured.
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

it's good that gleam was removed. I hope more participants will be able to join. Not everybody has twitter and fb
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Our team is doing well, congratulations for the new ANN, well done for real! i liked the efforts of our skilled designer.
The WP is a good addition to our beloved Coin.
Well done, looking for more!
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

I hope I am wrong.

I didn't read it yet, but if this is the case that's not very exciting news. To attract new adopters you need a vision. But I like the "purification" function of the wallet - not many coins have it, am I right?

DSTRA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Everyone,

Crex24 Team has completed their investigation, so the DST-BTC pair is back online and trade is resumed.
sapios

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Looks like we are about to have our first community voting success as the top 3 coins listed https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

Everyone,

Sad to hear what was happened to a member whose wallet coins got stolen.  140,000 is really huge loss.

With addition to above advice, it is important one must also use a good antivirus and anti-malware.
My niece is concerned with what is happening by DSTRA, everything looks so good, until it finally happened hacking. of course this is unfortunate, given the amount of coins which lost not a bit. I hope that they will soon overcome the problem and can anticipate so that similar incidents do not recur.

DSTRA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

Everyone,

Since this week would have few announcements, we would like to start with the 1st one - that might be helpful in organizing your daily crypto "routine". DSTRA has been added to CoinMarketCal and we will be creating there calendar entries for airdrops, milestones, releases, etc. to spread DSTRA awareness further: https://coinmarketcal.com/
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:24:42 AM

Everyone,

Since this week would have few announcements, we would like to start with the 1st one - that might be helpful in organizing your daily crypto "routine". DSTRA has been added to CoinMarketCal and we will be creating there calendar entries for airdrops, milestones, releases, etc. to spread DSTRA awareness further: https://coinmarketcal.com/

every now and then come with some good news  Cheesy

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: