Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sold Out] ASICMiner Cubes 30gh-38gh/s - USA .25 BTC - 4+ orders Free Shipping  (Read 14762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:06:37 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 04:46:28 AM by CrazyGuy

Sold Out - Brand New ASICMiner Cubes - .39 BTC

Status: Sold Out - Units reassembled and tested on high clock for 10 minutes. All units guaranteed at 30gh/s. Free shipping with 4+ order

Payment Address: 1MaaM9h7tDxJZSzpDi3HWtYhLYE6crzyzB

Pricing
1-4 units: .39 BTC
5-8 units: PM Me

USPS Shipping Rates
1 unit: .04 BTC
2 units: .08 BTC
3 units: .12 BTC
4+ units: FREE

Please contact me if you are interested in local pickup (Dallas or Austin Texas).

I'm also open to buyers printing their own shipping labels. If you print your own label, you are responsible for insurance and any damages incurred from not insuring the delivery.

If you are interested in paying with cash I am selling for $599 on Ebay/Amazon (Time2Mine/BitminerJoe)

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:06:53 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 03:53:20 AM by CrazyGuy

------- IMPORTANT Cube Prep ----------

It is imperative that you perform the following tasks upon receipt of your cube as some shifting has likely occurred during shipping.

1) Open the unit up and tighten the 4 heatsink screws on each blade. If there's a loose screw inside of the case, odds are it's missing from a heatsink. Don't ignore loose screws or throw them away!
2) Line the blades up in the upper rails of the case.

Notes:
When putting the cube back together, make sure to guide the red status led into the small hole on the fan side faceplate. If disregarded, it could possibly bend back and break off.

When tuning your cube, do not hit the browser refresh button after changing clock speed. The unit will cycle back and forth between clock speeds with each refresh of the SW_CLOCK page. Instead, use the UI's refresh button located at the bottom left of the screen.

Suggestions:

BFGMiner is a great application for running multiple cubes in one easy interface. However, I have found that it comes with a slight decrease in performance on cubes and Blades. If you are not seeing your cubes performing to their full potential, I suggest trying Slush's stratum proxy:

http://mining.bitcoin.cz/mining-proxy-howto

If you are experiencing performance loss when connecting many cubes or blades to one instance of Slush's stratum proxy, I suggest running multiple instances on separate ports.

Make sure you change settings on your pool to enable a minimum difficulty of 32 for each cube. This will result in lower bandwidth usage and prevent slowdown if running multiple units.

Setup Guide:

I highly recommend Dogie's Comprehensive ASICMiner Cube Setup guide
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=352658.0

elchorizo

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:28:21 PM

Payment sent. PM sent.

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:33:08 PM

PM Sent regarding payment.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:27:32 PM

I will respond to all PMs later this evening. Please remember to include your transaction id, quantity ordered, and shipping address.

hayseed

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:27:31 AM

Quote from: CrazyGuy link=topic= 375247.msg4196446#msg4196446
I have personally experienced issues running multiple blades and cubes with BFGMiner. Hashrate was reporting about 5-10% slower from BFGMiner interface and blade/cube interface. Additionally, when I was running 10 blades on a single bfgminer instance, 2-3 would lose connection to the proxy and report as dead from bfgminer interface after about 10 hrs of running. I've had multiple users report the same issues, which were resolved by switching to slush's stratum proxy. Based on those results I cannot recommend BFGMiner for blade/cube operation, although I would love to see it working without issue in the future. Unfortunately, I do not have the bandwidth at this time to work with you to determine the cause.

I post this in case others may not be aware as I just learned it myself. When using the slush stratum proxy you of course need the server ip of the blade/cube to point to the ip of the computer the proxy is running on, but need to use real user_worker:123 for the pool it is pointed at. On multiple blades it would be the same.

On bfgminer, you MUST have unique user names for each blade/cube which is different then using slush's. If you don't, you will see a drop of 10 to 20%.

Again I apologize if this is old hat, but I was searching the bfgminer section for "blade" to see what I missed that they were not running at top speed and found this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=168174.msg3391532;topicseen#msg3391532

End result is on bfgminer you end up with a PXY for each blade/cube if you don't have a "PXY" for each cube/blade then you have duplicate id.s.

hit "d" for device manager and use the arrows to see what each "logged" user name is.

my blades for example are assigned .40 up so with bfgminer, the user:pass field if just use "bladexx:123" where xx is the ip of the blade to keep them unique and simple.

Sorry if this wasted space.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:28:22 AM

PM Sent regarding payment.
BTCJoe

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:36:38 AM

Payment for 2 Cubes, transaction and shipping send via PM.  Thank you!
Megabit monster

Activity: 126

Will work for BitCoins

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:21:37 AM

PM + Payment Sent.

Cisco CCNP + CCIE Written. Open to various networking/VOIP related projects. 
Accept bitcoin for payments. Extensive successful project history.
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:38:34 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 04:01:51 AM by CrazyGuy

Testers are cranking through cubes tonight. All orders up to this point will be sent a 38gh/s verified unit tomorrow. Any orders past this point will likely be shipped Wednesday(Thursday due to holiday) as the testers catch up to incoming supply.

If you are fine with receiving and unverified cube, and don't care if it can clock high, please let me know and I will ship tomorrow.

hodgeac

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:54:40 AM

I can't seem to post in this thread but I sent PM and Payment for 4 of these a few hours ago.

EDIT: Well I guess a post finally got through!
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:00:41 AM

Quote from: CrazyGuy link=topic= 375247.msg4196446#msg4196446
I have personally experienced issues running multiple blades and cubes with BFGMiner. Hashrate was reporting about 5-10% slower from BFGMiner interface and blade/cube interface. Additionally, when I was running 10 blades on a single bfgminer instance, 2-3 would lose connection to the proxy and report as dead from bfgminer interface after about 10 hrs of running. I've had multiple users report the same issues, which were resolved by switching to slush's stratum proxy. Based on those results I cannot recommend BFGMiner for blade/cube operation, although I would love to see it working without issue in the future. Unfortunately, I do not have the bandwidth at this time to work with you to determine the cause.

I post this in case others may not be aware as I just learned it myself. When using the slush stratum proxy you of course need the server ip of the blade/cube to point to the ip of the computer the proxy is running on, but need to use real user_worker:123 for the pool it is pointed at. On multiple blades it would be the same.

On bfgminer, you MUST have unique user names for each blade/cube which is different then using slush's. If you don't, you will see a drop of 10 to 20%.

Again I apologize if this is old hat, but I was searching the bfgminer section for "blade" to see what I missed that they were not running at top speed and found this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=168174.msg3391532;topicseen#msg3391532

End result is on bfgminer you end up with a PXY for each blade/cube if you don't have a "PXY" for each cube/blade then you have duplicate id.s.

hit "d" for device manager and use the arrows to see what each "logged" user name is.

my blades for example are assigned .40 up so with bfgminer, the user:pass field if just use "bladexx:123" where xx is the ip of the blade to keep them unique and simple.

Sorry if this wasted space.

Thanks for being very supportive to your customers.  However, I suggest to be more specific as to which CL or interface (BFGMiner, Slush's proxy or Cube/Blade) these data (highlighted above) are to be applied into and to which specific "fields" (IP, Mask, Gateway, WEB Port, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS, Pool ports, Pool addresses or Miners user:pass) on the Cube/Blade browser-based configuration interface they would be put in.  It seems that most of the tutorials/instructions on these forums assume that the reader is a seasoned miner or an accomplished coder; not good for noobs or coding or CLI-challenged or just mainstream less tech-savvy folks (I'm one of them though I've managed to get my miners running inspite of the fact with trial-and-error method and through sheer determination, perseverance and by asking specific questions on here Smiley).  The Cube interface alone has at least four fields that deals with IP addresses and it doesn't help when field labels are substituted by a totally different set of terminology (though relatively comprehensible to a very tech-savvy miner).  For example: "server ip of the blade/cube" could be misconstrued as any of the IP-related fields on the Cube interface.

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:20:53 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 08:23:29 AM by eoakland

Dogie's comprehensive guide to setting up the cubes

it's extremely helpful.  

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Aureum_Coffee

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:03:05 AM

Testers are cranking through cubes tonight. All orders up to this point will be sent a 38gh/s verified unit tomorrow. Any orders past this point will likely be shipped Wednesday(Thursday due to holiday) as the testers catch up to incoming supply.

If you are fine with receiving and unverified cube, and don't care if it can clock high, please let me know and I will ship tomorrow.

What procedures does the testers use to verify cubes will run at high without a bunch of xxxx?

Thank you.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:33:29 AM

Dogie's compressive guide to setting up the cubes

it's extremely helpful. 

Dogie has indeed done a magnificient job with the guide and I've read and referred to his guide many times.  However, IMO, it's still written in a way that the reader is asssumed to be in the same skill level or the same "wavelength" as the writer (most likely subconsciously rather than intentionally) which is common to most of the guides on these forums, i.e. not specific and detailed enough for a layperson to be able to follow without further assistance somewhere along the line.

mchu168

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:16:22 AM

it's extremely helpful. 

Dogie has indeed done a magnificient job with the guide and I've read and referred to his guide many times.  However, IMO, it's still written in a way that the reader is asssumed to be in the same skill level or the same "wavelength" as the writer (most likely subconsciously rather than intentionally) which is common to most of the guides on these forums, i.e. not specific and detailed enough for a layperson to be able to follow without further assistance somewhere along the line.

Everything related to bitcoin is a royal PITA. The day this changes, people will buy mining rigs from walmart and nobody will bother contributing to this forum.
visdude
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:58:13 AM

it's extremely helpful.  

Dogie has indeed done a magnificient job with the guide and I've read and referred to his guide many times.  However, IMO, it's still written in a way that the reader is asssumed to be in the same skill level or the same "wavelength" as the writer (most likely subconsciously rather than intentionally) which is common to most of the guides on these forums, i.e. not specific and detailed enough for a layperson to be able to follow without further assistance somewhere along the line.

Everything related to bitcoin is a royal PITA. The day this changes, people will buy mining rigs from walmart and nobody will bother contributing to this forum.

It's the price we all pay in order to get Bitcoin to go mainstream and be successful.  Otherwise, it will stay a niche thing (mostly for geek types) without a chance of becoming what it is intended for or reaching its full potential and possibly eventually fade out of existence as a consequence and become a cryptocurrency statistic.

Anyway, apologies to CrazyGuy for digressing.
Skaterdiejosh

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 02:36:57 PM

Will have payment in today crazy guy !! Slushs pool got fucked up and im waiting for .25 bitcoin to confirm Sad Great news that cubes will be verified to work at 38 ghs on high clock nice job Smiley !!!! **** THX PM me price for 5 my friend is starting up but he still newbie and cant post here he is vary interested ****

Tips -  13q4b2Rq2dA579KShuC2LapSK8E94ZeAWy
https://coinbase.com/?r=5276ab
CrazyGuy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:20:22 PM

All orders before cutoff have been shipped and tracking sent. Any new orders for verified cubes will be shipped Thursday due to New Years. Through testing, we've found a few units only capable of low clock. If you are interested in a low clock unit, please send .75 BTC and PM your preference.

visdude
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:41:08 PM

All orders before cutoff have been shipped and tracking sent. Any new orders for verified cubes will be shipped Thursday due to New Years. Through testing, we've found a few units only capable of low clock. If you are interested in a low clock unit, please send .75 BTC and PM your preference.

Can these "low clock" units do at least 32 GH/s as usual?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: