Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★  (Read 75097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
onliner

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:12:50 PM

Whats the pool hashrate?
see http://max.1gh.com/
Hall of Fame - Total 3391959.8 MH/s

Anonymous MAXCOIN Independent POOL - http://1GH.com/ (i am a fan Cool)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAXCOIN MINING GUIDE -> http://goo.gl/W8Els1   Wallet guide! (run and wait 10..30 min!) -> goo.gl/P5RmQ8 + Nodes -> goo.gl/K5hqet
stevekr

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 04:22:39 PM

1gh miner conked out again just after I got into work this morning so no coin for me today, wtf! It seems to give me one coin then it crashes, I'm going to have to babysit this mo'fo all night. Spent two days getting the cpu miner to work using instructions Bletchley Park couldn't figure out and then I find people are already GPU mining!

Ok, another half day figuring out how to get the right bat conf settings for 1gh cpminer. On top of that I've got a command line wallet that I managed to get an address from using another bat file and I don't know what the f*ck it's doing. I've probably installed about ten botnets and my wallet is probably mining for some basement geek in China.

Since the failed launch I've managed to mine 3 maxcoins, woo! F*ck knows if they've gone into my wallet or not. So then I goes to mcx to check prices thinking I'm going to the ferrari dealership tomorrow, NO! Maxcoin is being dumped.

You've got to laugh. I've learnt so much this week especially from the kind folk here who helped all us noobs out. Gentleman I salute you!

Am I giving up? Hell no, I haven't had this much fun since I built my first Hackintosh.

If you'd like to donate Max to basement China geek mfNBU55b9Sen73wKbMK9uLxnAVZ6WFc8LT
DaveNYC1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:39:50 PM

Anyone here from 1GH?  Forgive me for my ignorance, I am a noob and am wondering if I'm just wasting my time trying to mine with these few servers that I have.

I had no success mining with the cpuminer released from the devs and also with the qt app someone posted.

Someone recommended this 1GH pool so I went to the http://max.1gh.com/ page and downloaded the win64 files.

I ran the minerd_start bat file and all 8 cores began working.  I see lines in the cmd processor. I see things such as "Stratum detected new blocks" and "thread 7: 383375 hashes, 766.75 khash/s" and then which seems more frequently "accepted: 12/12 (100%), 610 khash/s (yay!!!)"

I have no idea what these mean.  Can someone briefly tell me what these mean or point me to the right place to learn?

Also,

Can I use the wallets that where originally set up when I ran the devs apps & the QT?  I haven't set up a new wallet since running this 1GH minerd_start batch file and I don't know if and how I will be credited with any mining that I may contributing.

Thanks in advance for any help!
DaveNYC1

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:46:19 PM

If this is a worthwhile endeavor, I'd like to simply things by only having one wallet... hopefully merge the 3 existing ones into one.
1gh (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:26:27 PM

Anyone here from 1GH?  Forgive me for my ignorance, I am a noob and am wondering if I'm just wasting my time trying to mine with these few servers that I have.

I had no success mining with the cpuminer released from the devs and also with the qt app someone posted.

Someone recommended this 1GH pool so I went to the http://max.1gh.com/ page and downloaded the win64 files.

I ran the minerd_start bat file and all 8 cores began working.  I see lines in the cmd processor. I see things such as "Stratum detected new blocks" and "thread 7: 383375 hashes, 766.75 khash/s" and then which seems more frequently "accepted: 12/12 (100%), 610 khash/s (yay!!!)"

I have no idea what these mean.  Can someone briefly tell me what these mean or point me to the right place to learn?

Also,

Can I use the wallets that where originally set up when I ran the devs apps & the QT?  I haven't set up a new wallet since running this 1GH minerd_start batch file and I don't know if and how I will be credited with any mining that I may contributing.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hello,

1. Download MaxCoin wallet from http://maxcoin.co.uk/
2. Copy the address from your MaxCoin-QT wallet ("Receive" tab)
3. Replace our demo address with yours in the .bat file.
4. Start the miner.
5. Check your earnings at http://max.1gh.com/

Payouts are made automatically when reaching 0.1 MAXCOIN.
1gh (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:29:38 PM

1gh miner conked out again just after I got into work this morning so no coin for me today, wtf! It seems to give me one coin then it crashes, I'm going to have to babysit this mo'fo all night. Spent two days getting the cpu miner to work using instructions Bletchley Park couldn't figure out and then I find people are already GPU mining!
We updated cgminer for Windows today, please redownload it and try again.

Thank you!
DaveNYC1

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:51:23 PM

Thanks 1GH... up and running with your guidance  Wink
doona38317

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:55:26 AM

Is the new update cgminer still crash???

Bitcoin bear will defeat you Bratcoin bulls. Bear bEAR bEAR!
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:36:22 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 08:46:51 AM by kuroman

It doesn't crash as it used to do, I always find the program closed after a while (maybe it crash but without giving debug option) and it s way worse than it used, I will give it one more try before changing the pool, I had enough, dispite babysitting it I keep missing hours of mining.

We updated cgminer for Windows today, please redownload it and try again.

Thank you!

Sadly it still crash/force close even more than it used to be

Edit: I confirm the new cgminer client just close randomly and after a short while for me, anything from 1s to 20min max
minoscao

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:49:20 AM

hi guys
can you help me with this Huh

i run 6 X 280X with 13.1 driver
for normal cGminer even VTC miner they go good
but in max Cg miner it fails

yesterday i use 13.12, 4 cards working. so i reinstalled the machine and now 6 working good on other coins already

thanks a lot
cAllisTo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:52:02 AM

hi guys
can you help me with this Huh

i run 6 X 280X with 13.1 driver
for normal cGminer even VTC miner they go good
but in max Cg miner it fails

yesterday i use 13.12, 4 cards working. so i reinstalled the machine and now 6 working good on other coins already

thanks a lot

How much Hash you getting with ur cards ? what is the MAX I  we can use for this coin ?
im runnung it with my 8 7950 Cards but you need to dont Put I in the config just putting this there --gpu-engine 1000
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 09:56:55 AM

I have found that this new version of GPU miner/Windows for MAX of 2/9/2014 is crashing more frequently.

I have 2 machines, the i7 3770k and the AMD 8350, each with two different AMD graphics cards.

With the previous version, I only had 1 crash on the AMD machine after 1 day of mining. The i7 machine had no crashes.

The new version of 1gh GPU Windows miner crashed frequently today, shortly after the installation. Couldn't see any error messages because the window simply disappears. However, I can tell that the crashes may be related to max.1gh.com server or the network because both machines were crashing (sometimes instantly after launch) at the same time.

Now, after 5 minutes, both machines are mining fine...

...and then they both crashed on the same second again.

Hope that helps. I am reverting to previous version for the time being.

( I am noticing the next post as i am posting. I use I 12-13 and gpu-engine over 1000 )

VSym

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:11:04 AM

Thank You guys for doing such a good job with your 1gh pools, but i´m still having issues with Maxcoin. The new cgminer crashes even more often than the old one, no matter what settings i use, sometimes after minutes.

Another problem is that for my CPU-Rig with 2*E5 2687 i can hardly find any shares with minerd. i seems that VARDIFF doesnt kick in for some reasons.
I´m using a different address for the CPU Rig. Is there a way to set the difficulty manualy ?

Thanks in advance !

anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:11:28 AM

I am using older version, but tried the "start, stop, cmd for cg and all it ever did was crash my pc. I can't sit and babysit my whole pc for the entire time today and already lost lots of time to cg crash and im sleeping/away etc, so now until fixed I am only mining this when I am at pc 24/7 to watch which sucks can't watch movie etc but wtv, ima mine some other coins when im away and don't know if cmd will dissapear/etc when i just step out of for a bit or sleep.
reorder

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:26:49 AM

Thank You guys for doing such a good job with your 1gh pools, but i´m still having issues with Maxcoin. The new cgminer crashes even more often than the old one, no matter what settings i use, sometimes after minutes.

Another problem is that for my CPU-Rig with 2*E5 2687 i can hardly find any shares with minerd. i seems that VARDIFF doesnt kick in for some reasons.
I´m using a different address for the CPU Rig. Is there a way to set the difficulty manualy ?

Thanks in advance !

I am currently implementing the Maxcoin algorithm on cgminer 3.7 codebase, this should solve the crashes issue. The background here is that I have initially forked and fixed the version Maxcoin project has put on their github, but that one was 3.6-based, and 3.6 is prone to crashes and does not perform as well.

Regarding your CPU mining issues, would you plese PM me the address you mine with so I could do a little investigation?
VxClicker

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:58:29 AM

@reorder My 4x R9 280x system also crashes frequently (better: cgminer 3.6), So I am really waiting for your 3.7 port. Any ETA when it is done? Thanks!

@Armchair Miner Can you point me to the "nearly stable" version? Thanks!
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:01:30 AM

@reorder My 4x R9 280x system also crashes frequently (better: cgminer 3.6), So I am really waiting for your 3.7 port. Any ETA when it is done? Thanks!

In a few hours. 'A few' may happen to be quite a few though, like 10-12.
doona38317

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Some day i too can have a avatar and be like you.

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:40:46 AM

How to download the new version??

Bitcoin bear will defeat you Bratcoin bulls. Bear bEAR bEAR!
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

How to download the new version??
It will be posted on max.1gh.com
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:08:05 PM

the new maxcoin cgminer (downloaded today) is stopping / crashing / ending more often.

it just stops, without killing the catalyst drivers. cgwatcher is restarting it, no problem, but it's odd. More often than your old version.

Any explanations? Is there a change history? What have you improved? Is perhaps the hashrate higher, and I need to up' the voltage?

I suggest that you add to the version number, so that we know which version we have (3.6.6.1 or 3.6.6.2 so far, I guess)

Thanks a million! 

P.S.: Very good work in this maxcoin debacle.  Mentioned you here and in this longer essay here.

no sign of a signature
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: