Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231550 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

Ethereum is sure a project that is well developed and backed up by a strong technical development, it has sure stand the test of time over the few years of it existence, most ICO use ERC platform to access there coin by investors, sure it will still rise above it present value.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

Ethereum has a big platform, no doubt by day ethereum platform is increasing, the unique contract system which is established by ethereum, many ico projects are coming on it. And lots of good rumor says that etheteum will hit 2k USD very soon.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

Right now you need to hold, because it's too cheap to sell. There is simply no other exit. In any case, the chances of growing of the Ethereum are much higher than the chances of falling, in my opinion.

Holding ethereum is a good decision for this moment while we have no assurance for the market to rise up, the price wasn't so good for your selling activity. Yes, there's a great chances that this coin will spike its value in the next few months so for now you should be patient.

d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

Ethereum is always going to be one of the most important coins that are on the market, i think that there are not too many reasons of why we should hold it at the moment. But if we really want to be part of the next Bitcoin, then we all should hold some of them at least

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

Ethereum has a big platform, no doubt by day ethereum platform is increasing, the unique contract system which is established by ethereum, many ico projects are coming on it. And lots of good rumor says that etheteum will hit 2k USD very soon.
yes etherum does have an amazing thing. the smart contracts offered have attracted a lot of ico projects to implement their system. this is a proud thing of course because then the volume of transactions owned by etherum will be very much at all. if it can be maintained then 2K USD is not impossible to achieve. the price of etherum will surpass expectations and that will come true in the future.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.
holding Ethereum is just as supportive for improving its development for much more. in addition to the growing development of being able to make Etheeeum valuable and have a growing interest even further in the future. so for the sake of this advantage, I advise to hold it even longer.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

Strongly Agree, because I also see this Ethereum will have a high score. everyone knows that this coin is a good coin, and maybe more than 80% of crypto players hold this coin. ethereum is a phenomenal coin in the world of cryptocurrency, many new altcoin projects running on the ethereum platform, and make Eth as their payment tool.
ugur2222

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Ethereum is a rooted coin. I think that the value of Ethereum will be closer the value of Bitcoin in the future so you should continue holding ethereum.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

Ethereum is a rooted coin. I think that the value of Ethereum will be closer the value of Bitcoin in the future so you should continue holding ethereum.
Holding ethereum is a nice decisions you have although price is swing from down and up it will rising. Maybe it will happen closer to bitcoin as ethereum is next to bitcoin. The more you hold the more profit you can get when a sudden increase.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
In my own personal opinion, holding ethereum is much better than other altcoins because it has more better value and it is worth to buy and invest with it just like bitcoin. I also see ethereum closer to bitcoin because they are both profitable and a good long term investment, so holding ethereum is really worth it.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

Ethereum is a very promising coin, I'm sure that the year-end ETH price will reach at least $ 2000, this is certainly a strong reason for me to hold ETH for as long as possible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

Ethereum, as well as other coins, are experiencing a great deterioration, ethereum down more than half the highest price. It is dangerous for you to sell it now, you will incur huge losses, so the best alternative is to hold the ethereum. Ethereum is the best alternative to grasp, after this muffle, ethereum will soon increase its price again consistently, so it can quickly reach a high price, and return all the money ever lost due to the decline of ethereum.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Because ethereum is one of the promising token, and one of the promising project in cryptocurrency, ethereum have success build their project and blockchain system, their product is very usefull to support us in bounty campaign like wallet, transfer and bounty payment, it s all ethreum does for us.. and ethereum price is stable
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

In fact, there are many who hold Ethereum because the crypto is currently behind Bitcoin in the marketplace and has great potential in the future. In the year 2017, ETH had a spectacular increase in exchange rate when it increased by nearly 8000%. Thus, investment in ETH, as well as altcoins in 2018, is understandable. Hold the top 3 cryptos of the market, in the long run, will never fear to lose.

Heart18

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes,i agree with you. ethereum is also the best investment for long term like bitcoin because it has many uses,it is famous coins,trusted and profitable. and many people and company continue adopting on it. Very useful,it it use as contract address and the only ERC20.
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

More benefit and adavantages we could get by hold ethereum in long time, we have know athereum altcoin is more older altcoin on market listed, after bitcoin launch than have ethereum. More potential could take by hold ethereum in long time, increase price more highest and transaction of ethereum always more every day. many ico was using ethereum as payment and will be many investor want to buy ethereum and can increase ethereum price more highest.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:19 AM

I agree with you. Ethereum is a great coin. From the projects it establishes to their organization it is just perfect. Though at times there are still rough times but nonetheless it is one of the amazing coin. Good for long term investment.
bluedragon11
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

ETH is the best choice because value of it will definitely increase a lot in the future
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

I agree with you. Ethereum is a great coin. From the projects it establishes to their organization it is just perfect. Though at times there are still rough times but nonetheless it is one of the amazing coin. Good for long term investment.

Yes!more than that ethereum for now is being used by many competitive ICO'S as their reward after the campaign. This is the most used coin in the crypto community right now and we can see how this coin becomes more popular in the crypto.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

I can't agree with you more. I also hold eth for long term because I think it is the most promising coin in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: