Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231547 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

Yes, I now continue to confidently support the ETH. After all, the project has really excellent prospects for development. Too many people and projects today use ETH, so it will progress. Open a branch with ICO, almost all projects use the Protocol ERC20.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

I agree with you, we must take into account in crypto trade. Fortunately we have to predict loss of loss. Hold on first until the price is really good for trading. Rational n smart mind is not !! It's a business !!
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

I confidently invest in ETH, because it stands out among other altcoins with its great potential. Also I periodically use my ETH savings for convenient investments in ICO.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

I confidently invest in ETH, because it stands out among other altcoins with its great potential. Also I periodically use my ETH savings for convenient investments in ICO.
We know ourselves if ethereum is a strong altcoin and has a reliable foundation over others. The community is very large compared to others because the percentage of transactions is higher than other altcoins. Therefore I like to hold it rather than holding others. I believe that it will always be a good and strong coin after btc. There are many good people in this community.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

I hold Ethereum because what I know today is that the price of Ethereum is declining a bit and that's why I hold Ethereum because of its good growth and can last for a long time and have a lot of interest

paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.
each coin must have the potential to develop and become a coin that will greatly grow steadily increasing and become the mainstay coins in the future. so for that, I prefer to hold Ethereum a high potential for its development, especially with Ethereum is very capable to continue to grow well.
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

it seems that many people who have believed in token etherium than other altcoins, this is indeed the main factor that makes people do this I see the potential of the token etherium is very high because that's what many hold token etherium.
PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I definitely agree with you. Ethereum have a lot of impact in crypto today. It is said to be second highest next to bitcoin. And it had been unstable but you can rely that it'll hit high in time.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Ethereum is one of the very strong coin in the cryptocurrency market, the project very strong and its useful to cryptocurrency. The potential of growth also huge. It can beat Botcoins in coming years.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

That is a good choice. But if I were to choose only a single crypto for hodling, that would be Bitcoin. Well, it might be that you already have it and that you are only choosing a single crypto from the altcoins. In that case, we have the same choice if we are to only choose once coin from the altcoins. Ethereum has far more partners around the world than any other altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

because ethereum is the coin most often used for transactions and ethereum is the future coin that will be able to compete with bitcoin, bitcoin will grow high in the future because many ICO projects that use ethereum as a transaction hence hold bitcoin for long term it is very good  Kiss
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

I would agree with you that Ethereum is a very good coin for holding. It is established now over 3 years and is the main coin of choice for exchanged in ICO. Coupled with that it's infrastructure is used by all of the ERC-20 standard coins to launch their projects upon so it has great utility and use case.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

as beautiful coins, and a platform with a token system is also good
that there is a token system can easily incraese the ETH user
large community of users, just under one bitcoin, but the price of ETH is still cheap compared to the price of bitcoin. so until now we still hoping the prices was increased soon.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Ethereum is the best alt coins that crypto has at the moment, its provides platform for ICO Tokens and traded to all alt coins in the markets. It will rise the value along with the time.
iWGC

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

I think Ether is a pretty safe bet and the use case is growing. But there are also projects coming out with their own smart contracts like NEO Stellar IOTA and others so always try to diversify  Smiley Wink Cheesy
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

Yes, I think it is one of the best coins to hold for a few years, along with other coins like Bitcoin of course. Because, it has a smart contract that is adopting by other coins as well. And most of the tokens today is running in ETH. Maybe, it will even surpass Bitcoin and replace as the king of crypto in the future. That's why it is a good investment for the future. It has a lot of potential to grow.
Clefable

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Lol , Because it is a corner coin and the risk ratio when keeping it low !!!
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

( Re: Why hold ethereum )

i am holding ethereum and buying more because the coin now is underrated.
yes, it is below the price that it should have now.
i am looking forward to more than 3,000 USD this year.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

ethereum crypto is among the most valuable in my currency. the value has fallen surprisingly and traders have valued this low price. a very high coin of potential to rise. so you need to hold it.
Because holding an Ethereum is really worth it especially when its value started to rise, also Ethereum is one of the promising and have potential cryptocurrency right now so that many people are getting interested and believe to it, even they know that there's possible to fall its value anytime but still they are keep trusting to it. And i think ETH will be become more successful and become more valuable coin, so that people surely hold it.
Ethereum is worth to hold and buy some amount when the price drop to add on what you have because like bitcoin, it has potential to grow in the market and more popular can make it more usable. People will surely put there money on good coin and believing that the price will increase much more and it will be worth to wait even for a long time.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

Well I do believe that one should hold etherium right now and one should have the holdings of etherium right now because firstly, etherium has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world because of which etherium has also gained a lot of potential users throughout the world who are willing to invest in etherium. This has lead to increasing demand of etherium among the people all over the globe. All this is evident from the increasing price of etherium.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: