Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy-Bitcoin4Less Safe&Secured  (Read 916 times)
KennethLBell (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:17:00 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 06:39:11 AM by KennethLBell

As part of being a Private Investor with The Currency Bitcoin before it boomed with Success. I want to Offer individual's with Great opportunity to Invest,
or Simply Purchase Bitcoin Online Currency for personal use from my business. Here's the catch, I'm not selling for Current Market Value.
I'm Selling 1. Bitcoin for $450.00 Each! This offer will be available for a limited time Only. Purchase Bitcoins for less now! Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                           Kenneth Bell
BTC

Contact me On this website
some1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

667 one more than the devil

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:31:47 AM

Which payment method do you accept?
Do you use escrow?
Your offer is suspicious...

KennethLBell (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:47:25 AM

Accepting Payment threw PayPal. Have a Verified Business PayPal Account
Also I am providing Legal Documents for any Fraudulent action's.
In that case I will need to verify your name and address if possible.
You will also be given My Information to verify.
After i send Document's to your Email Account, Review it make sure everything is correct.
Send payment for the Product & Provide me your Bitcoin Address. (You'll receive receipt for your Payment. Your receipt is what certifies the Document's I provided.)
I will confirm the payment you sent and send your Purchased Bitcoin currency Payment to your Bitcoin Address after confirmation.

princecash

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:22:05 AM

Why do you want to sell this cheap, though quite inviting, i will need 20 btc, however send 1 btc to me free, then i will pay for 20 btc and you will send 19 btc.
Pm if you agree.

bitcoiner222

Activity: 224

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:30:46 AM

Why do you want to sell this cheap, though quite inviting, i will need 20 btc, however send 1 btc to me free, then i will pay for 20 btc and you will send 19 btc.
Pm if you agree.
HA HA, you're funny  Grin

He should send you a BTC first, then you will pay for the rest?!

OP, don't believe this guy. If you send first, I promise you that he will run after that BTC (worth ~710,00$!) and that you will receive nothing from him.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
KennethLBell (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:35:38 AM

i would give him 2. extra free btc if he would buy 20btc.
Thanks for the offer, Think i'll pass
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:52:25 AM

This is the biggest pile of horse manure I have seen on here in awhile...  Roll Eyes
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:58:51 AM

i would give him 2. extra free btc if he would buy 20btc.
Thanks for the offer, Think i'll pass
WTF? How could you be so silly? Isn't it clear that if you will send him these BTC first, you will receive no payment from him. And because you're a newbie, so maybe you don't know that: BTC is not like Paypal - one click (chargeback) and the money will be back in your account/wallet - because you can't get the sent Bitcoins back if he won't refund them (and I'm sure he will not).

Well, but at least the scam report subforum on bitcointalk won't ever be emptied Wink

BTW: Can you please send me 4 BTC first as well? Am interested in buying 15 BTC from you with Paypal  Grin  Grin

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
KennethLBell (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:31:16 AM

I didn't give Him anything for free haha. I was saying if he was to really buy 20. BTC first. I would give him 2. BTC free after the 20. BTC was purchased first. And yes I'm very aware of chargeback's from PayPal. But I know how to fight the chargebacks/disputes against someone trying to scam. Everything is documented to perfection for both the Buyer&Seller. The escrow service using PayPal for Payments Does not provide Enough Hard-Evidence for all payments/deliverys Completed.
some1

Activity: 364

667 one more than the devil

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:12:19 AM

This is the biggest pile of horse manure I have seen on here in awhile...  Roll Eyes

LOL

Is this a wannabe scammers meeting?

lagomorph7

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:19:40 AM

LOL

Is this a wannabe scammers meeting?

Apparently. Anyway, the original poster has already thrown up numerous red flags in a single post. Avoid.
miningair

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:40:02 PM

A heads up to everyone. I did 2 deals with "KennethLBell". Its now coming up on 2 weeks since I sent him my first payment for Bitcoin, and almost 10 days since my second payment. Still haven't seen any BTC. He stopped responding to my messages 6 days ago, even though hes logged in a few times since. Thankfully for me, I paid through paypal, and I have everything well documented.

I would advise people to not deal with "KennethLBell". Either buy elsewhere, or see how this situation is resolved.

Oddly enough, he doesn't respond to my messages, but he marked one of my payments as "Shipped" (specifically: Online Website delivery) on paypal? doesn't make any sense right?

"KennethLBell", if your reading this, I will gladly remove/edit this posting if I receive the Bitcoin that I paid for.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 11:48:11 PM

A heads up to everyone. I did 2 deals with "KennethLBell". Its now coming up on 2 weeks since I sent him my first payment for Bitcoin, and almost 10 days since my second payment. Still haven't seen any BTC. He stopped responding to my messages 6 days ago, even though hes logged in a few times since. Thankfully for me, I paid through paypal, and I have everything well documented.

I would advise people to not deal with "KennethLBell". Either buy elsewhere, or see how this situation is resolved.

Oddly enough, he doesn't respond to my messages, but he marked one of my payments as "Shipped" (specifically: Online Website delivery) on paypal? doesn't make any sense right?

"KennethLBell", if your reading this, I will gladly remove/edit this posting if I receive the Bitcoin that I paid for.

Be careful I did my first transaction with someone a few days ago for $20 he stopped responding I posted that I wanted $100 he contacted me paid the $20 then wanted $100 but I insisted on escrow the guy took my $100 and immediately disputed the transaction but I got a message today from LocalBitcion.com that he has 48 hours to respond or they will give me the $100.

My suggestion is use an escrow always localbitcions.com or some other I'm happy I did hopefully I'll get my money in a few days but I'm going to do that with everyone from now on. I'm not sure why people scam people in the long run it's a lossing EV

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
miningair

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:36:26 PM

I made a scammer thread on KennethLBell. Paid him 2 weeks ago, still hasn't delivered the BTC. He stopped responding to my messages 9 days ago. I bought through paypal, good for me, just opened 2 disputes for the 2 transactions I had with him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=415755.msg4511635#msg4511635

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: