Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is nxt legit?  (Read 956 times)
btcfre@k (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:41:37 AM

guys there is alot of noise about NXT the new currency..there is some alt currency believer im from that part...just want you to know what you think of this one?do you think it have a future?

bitcoinanalyzer.com and havingbitcoin.com for sale
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marjaana771

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

Nxt is very legit! You should invest now, it is too late soon. Join the nxt community here: https://nextcoin.org/index.php
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:28:05 PM

don't invest
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:28:40 PM

Very shady.

It went from unlisted to #2 market cap and has been falling ever since. I don't trust the big holders either.

Producer
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 11:30:11 PM

If I were you I would do my own research and not follow advice from forum members who have low
Activity: 7.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

Do your research.

1- For starters ascertain whether NXT is like Bitcoin or Litecoin. Bitcoin and Litecoin are decentralized and can be mined by the general crypto-public. Which is the initial intent of cyptocurrency (decentralization). NXT is _________________.

2- Take a look at www.coinmarketcap.com to see how NXT is ranked for market cap and make a note of how it moves several million dollars in market cap when there is only $80,000 to $100,000 in total 24 hour volume.

Come back and share your thoughts.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cupcake

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:36:22 AM

Do your research.

1- For starters ascertain whether NXT is like Bitcoin or Litecoin. Bitcoin and Litecoin are decentralized and can be mined by the general crypto-public. Which is the initial intent of cyptocurrency (decentralization). NXT is _________________.

2- Take a look at www.coinmarketcap.com to see how NXT is ranked for market cap and make a note of how it moves several million dollars in market cap when there is only $80,000 to $100,000 in total 24 hour volume.

280 posts and you're this ignorant?

1) Its more decentralized than Bitcoin in that you will be able to trade inside your wallet, no more tripping to Exchanges and their charges,

2) How Coinmarketcap produce their charts is up to them, you can't charge NXT for controlling them. duh!

Ok so your pig ignorant, how about saying your wrong now and at least being humble?
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 01:37:54 AM

Do your research.

280 posts and you're this ignorant?

1) Its more decentralized than Bitcoin in that you will be able to trade inside your wallet, no more tripping to Exchanges and their charges,

2) How Coinmarketcap produce their charts is up to them, you can't charge NXT for controlling them. duh!

Ok so your pig ignorant, how about saying your wrong now and at least being humble?
1. On what? The non-existant decentralized exchange? There's such projects in the works for bitcoin too, so your point is moot.
2. You're ignoring the obvious manipulation.

http://cryptolife.net/in-depth-analysis-nxt/

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:40:32 AM

Avoid
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:43:12 AM

You ever notice how the coin that everyone hates on is the one that ends up going to the MOON. Don't under estimate any alt coin. You never know. The one you hate on could ultimately be the one that makes others rich. my 2 pennies.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
cupcake

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:44:34 AM

Avoid NWO...
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 01:46:32 AM

Definite buy.

The interesting thing with NXT is the community attitude here reminds of the attitude towards Litecoin when it was worth less than 10 cents. NXT is severely undervalued. Anyone who disagrees with me quote my post and revisit this in a year. I'm going to be bumping up my year old topics on peercoin and litecoin soon.
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:09:46 AM

You ever notice how the coin that everyone hates on is the one that ends up going to the MOON. Don't under estimate any alt coin. You never know. The one you hate on could ultimately be the one that makes others rich. my 2 pennies.

It's called 'manipulation'. It is easy to do when so many coins are held by the minority.
extee

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:27:14 AM

Do your research.

the funniest thing he mentions mining as being what decentraliztion is all about when in fact mining is the most centralized activity in the bitcoin ecosytsem and it is a known fact.
even the most diehard bitcoin enthusiast will tell you that.
there's a reason why bitcoinfoundation are trying to develop p2p mining....cos guess what....it ain't decentralized at the moment. and it is now pretty much in the hands of the main 4 pool cartels.

also nxt has low volume cos it is not listed on any main exchange yet (there's only dgex which sucks)
if the presence of big stakeholders  (manipulating the market )means centralization then bitcoin and litecoin are in a pretty bad position too (with 50 or so owning more than 30% of all coins and often pumping and dumping)
nxt after 3 months (many of the original investors already dumped) is already more evenly distributed than bitcoin/litecoin are .

answering the question of the OP......NXT does what it says on the tin..it works as intended.
some people question the distribution cos Bcnetx sold off the genesis block for 21 btc to investors isntead of giving out the coins for free to the whole world , which is impossible anyway.(btw believe it or not miners are not even 0.01% of the wolrd population.)
as a technolgy it is currently my favourite one although it is still delivered in a rough form (haven't checked the new client yet....)
i wonder if some clone of NXt which just gives coins away for free to all who ask would be perceived better.....i'm sure miners would still complain  cos their big rigs to give them an advantage any more...
extee

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:45:38 AM

It's called 'manipulation'. It is easy to do when so many coins are held by the minority.
you mean like in bitcoin where 50 people own 30% of all current bitcoins ?
or litecoins where 40 people own 30% of all litecoins ?
or nxt where 60 ppl own 30% of total nxt?

similar situation as you can see. actually slightly better in nxt currenttly than in the other 2.

but yes as long as it's on a low volume exchange like dgex it is easier to manipulate the price....untill it gets on a main exchange it 's price can't really be relied upon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: