Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 102 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:22:36 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:26:51 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

Chances are more likely that they are going to be the next big thing in the industry. Gaming industry ia always rich with potentials and enthusiasm. Let's see how BLMP performs in this industry!.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

Such kind of activity is okay. With the expanding notoriety of the square chain and also the digital money advertise now unique sorts of venture plans are coming step by step. It is one of them. This will build the fringe of the digital money venture showcase. This is also favorable news for the bitcoin users. Now the bitcoin users will be able to buy goods using their bitcoin. That’s really great news.
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:35:55 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:27:05 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

Yes I guess there on to such things and this is not the first project which has such concept of tokenising the game assets. I have seen at least two projects until now and one of them was Dmarket! They literally came up with the same idea and there was concept was to convert every asset within the game into real world trading asset for real money! For that purpose they used DMARKET tokens as utility coin for payments.

They did have successful approach but the community response wasn't sufficient enough. May be that was first time someone made it and thats why it did not work but surely more projects like that will come I believe.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

I probably don't understand psychology and the way people think. Virtual goods are not attractive to me. But I do know that for many people, virtual goods are very encouraging and tokenizing them may make sense. But changing the world? The next big thing? I think there is much more to that. But who knows. As I said, I probably do not understand it.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

There are currently some big players trying to disrupt the virtual goods and gaming industries by enabling virtual goods to be owned and transacted within the blockchain. For instance, BLMP is creating the first B2B2C decentralized marketplace for licensed virtual goods and branded content. Check out what BLMP is doing and share your feedback.

Join our Community and our game-changing project: https://t.me/BLMP_HQ

Yes indeed. We can't ignore for the fact that the gaming industry is so vast that even in Dota 2 they raised more than $5 million  for The International 2018 prize in just a day. There are lots of crypto enthusiasts as well in here that are into online games. This will be the next big thing that could rock our world and yet its not that well adapted to the society. Soon lots of investors will change the way they look at the gaming industry when these tokenized virtual goods will be a trend in the future. We just have to see what the future brings when it comes to tokenized virtual goods. Hoping that this will make a difference and drive more excitement to the public.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

I probably don't understand psychology and the way people think. Virtual goods are not attractive to me. But I do know that for many people, virtual goods are very encouraging and tokenizing them may make sense. But changing the world? The next big thing? I think there is much more to that. But who knows. As I said, I probably do not understand it.

If you have been in the crypto world and looking at all these ICOs that are lunching I do strongly believe that you would notice in what direction has all of this headed. By this I mean that tomorrow we might have tokenized real assets such as you could own part of real estate BU holding some tokens and so on. The way we are going is let's tokenized everything, although I am strong believer that stock market could turn to crypto in future but I am not seeing everything to be tokenized at least not yet. This comes as a result that to rise money is easy but most of these projects will fail to deliver as we've seen this from the last year.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

I agree. There are a lot of whales in the market who are gradually affecting the price of crypto currency and tokens. I think something needs to be done so that these whales can get minimized from the crypto market.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

Tokenized virtual good could be nex big things and hen real assets... I hope we're just starting.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀