Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we Propose a BitcoinTalk.org App?  (Read 1175 times)
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:25:37 AM

Iv'e been wondering why no one bothered making a app for this forums site. It can be more convenient  for the most on the go users. If you would like one, comment to get this post more attention to developers.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:35:36 AM

Tapatalk forum plugin, an iPhone/Android/Blackberry app to browse your forum!
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=370367.0

There is no need for a developer to make an App for this forum. The forum owner just need to add the Tapatalk forum plugin. Then we just need to install Tapatalk on our phone.

So I think we should make a petition to get the forum owner to get the plugin.

U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:07:32 AM

I get what your saying, I guess we can do that, its a great idea. Thanks.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:13:59 AM

I get what your saying, I guess we can do that, its a great idea. Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394071.0
cerleo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 01:16:56 PM

Maybe we can do it,if it has the chances to pass it'd be a good idea.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 01:19:39 PM

He posted a poll, hope theymos can take attention to it.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 05:07:50 PM

I definitely want this as I can finally have trouble free access to this forum from my android smartphone and iPad Air as I'm always on the go.Bring it out already! Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
CoinPN

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:23:27 PM

Would be great with an app to use while at work  Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:19:04 AM

You can propose it, but I am betting that it will never happen Wink
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:27:00 AM

It will be dumb if it didnt.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:54:47 AM

It may be dumb, but not a surprise if it didn't.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:52:32 AM

Not endorsing the app of someone unknown that can do whatever it wants with your password is dumb?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:20:42 AM

Not endorsing the app of someone unknown that can do whatever it wants with your password is dumb?

Look, Your not quite getting it, I somehow theymos can make it easier for us to access the site on a mobile phone that would be beneficial to those who are working or on the go? Sounds dumb to you?
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:37:56 AM

Look, Your not quite getting it, I somehow theymos can make it easier for us to access the site on a mobile phone that would be beneficial to those who are working or on the go? Sounds dumb to you?

I'm often on the go and I don't see how having an app is critical
Yeah that could be useful but there are far more important things to do

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:41:10 AM

You think I want to be zooming in and out of my phone's screen to look for topics, or when you accidentally press cancel instead of post to post a long story?

Having a mobile site will clearly make things easier for an iPhone or any other smartphone.

Yea, Clearly your so ignorant to the facts and benefits of having a mobile site, maybe you shouldn't be here if you dont care.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:52:03 AM

You think I want to be zooming in and out of my phone's screen to look for topics, or when you accidentally press cancel instead of post to post a long story?

Having a mobile site will clearly make things easier for an iPhone or any other smartphone.

Yea, Clearly your so ignorant to the facts and benefits of having a mobile site, maybe you shouldn't be here if you dont care.

Awww poor baby, you don't want to zoom in? Ask your babysitter, maybe she'll do it for you
Awww you can't even aim the Post button? Hey theymos, please make it 500x700px

Stop whining and move your fucking ass FFS. You want a mobile version? Then put a bounty or leave the forum because it's far from being the top priority.

Camelop

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:07:39 AM

The owners have recieved over 5000+ bitcoins on donations, Its a absolute shame there is not been made a app untill now.

Do something back for the community!
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:15:27 AM

Awww poor baby, you don't want to zoom in? Ask your babysitter, maybe she'll do it for you
Awww you can't even aim the Post button? Hey theymos, please make it 500x700px

Stop whining and move your fucking ass FFS. You want a mobile version? Then put a bounty or leave the forum because it's far from being the top priority.

Apparently your a fucking dick, If you don't like the idea "GET THE FUCK OUT"

I don't know whats up your ass thinking you can come here and just go out on a fellow member like that, you are clearly mad and proved to everyone your just another inconsiderate user, I did use proper language when speaking to you, but now you have lost my respect.

and for you information, what makes you think you can chose what or know theymos does, your just coming out with a bunch of bs tactics for theymos to say no, You just proved your point, and you said no, thats it.If Amazon can have a mobile site, so can we! Now are you going to continue to throw your stupid temper tantrums buddy?
U1TRA_L0RD (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:16:30 AM

The owners have recieved over 5000+ bitcoins on donations, Its a absolute shame there is not been made a app untill now.

Well at least someone is on par with the discussion.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:20:12 AM

That money is currently being used to pay the team that is developing the new forum

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: