Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should the admin install the Tapatalk forum plugin, so we can use Tapatalk to access this forum from our smartphone?
Yes - 17 (45.9%)
No - 14 (37.8%)
Don't care - 6 (16.2%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the admin install the Tapatalk forum plugin, so we can use Tapatalk to ac  (Read 2185 times)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:26:29 PM

Lol

You responded "I have an iPhone 4" to "what's wrong with Chrome"...
Do you even logic?

Yes, Because an iPhone 4 doesnt have chrome, and the screen is too small for me because I have big fucking hands, you know I dont have money to freaking buy one. Shhesh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:29:02 PM

I have a iPhone 4.

You can install chrome from the app store on the iphone.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/chrome-browser-by-google/id535886823?mt=8

Quote from: U1TRA_LORD
the screen is too small for me because I have big fucking hands

Surely tapatalk won't make too much difference then?

Chrome is free by the way.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 12:30:03 PM

Lol

Do you even logic?

He knows the limits of crapple  Grin

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:36:01 PM

Lol

Do you even logic?

Yes, Because an iPhone 4 doesnt have chrome, and the screen is too small for me because I have big fucking hands, you know I dont have money to freaking buy one. Shhesh.
Have "big fucking hands", but buys a tiny phone
"Doesn't have money", but buys an apple product

Oh and see Welsh's post

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 12:38:05 PM

Sheeple, they're dumb
Note 3 less money, more everything. Tmobile $50/month, sheeple $100 att.

Ps its AN iPhone!

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:22:09 PM

Lol

Do you even logic?

Oh and see Welsh's post

Yea, where can I fit high school and work in the same time, my parents bought me it, quit being so inconsiderate. If I had the money, I would buy a freaking S4. But dont ruin this thread. Stay on subject.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:34:12 PM

Buy a freaking Nexus 5

The thread is already ruined, theymos won't implement that as the new forum is being developed as we speak, it would require him to use his time and tapatalk is horrible

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:37:22 PM

Buy a freaking Nexus 5

The thread is already ruined, theymos won't implement that as the new forum is being developed as we speak, it would require him to use his time and tapatalk is horrible

More importantly
tapatalk is horrible
I don't see why people like it so much.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 02:54:32 PM

Lol

Do you even logic?

Oh and see Welsh's post

Yea, where can I fit high school and work in the same time, my parents bought me it, quit being so inconsiderate. If I had the money, I would buy a freaking S4. But dont ruin this thread. Stay on subject.

I apologize
Stay good kid

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:03:09 PM

Lol

Do you even logic?

Oh and see Welsh's post

I apologize
Stay good kid

Thanks op.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 03:12:55 PM

Lol

Do you even logic?

Oh and see Welsh's post

I apologize
Stay good kid

Thanks op.

Spread btc, go Android once you can and get underage pussy while you can

burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:21:47 PM

No, tapatalk is annoying nagware that bugs those that choose not to use it.
This.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:38:45 PM

Lol

Do you even logic?

Oh and see Welsh's post

I apologize
Stay good kid

Thanks op.

Spread btc, go Android once you can and get underage pussy while you can

haha! Talk about online Strip Clubs accepting bitcoin xD

http://www.dailydot.com/news/reddit-girls-gone-bitcoin-closed/
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:44:59 PM

Why not just make a mobile friendly theme for the forum?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:55:32 PM

Yes, Like Amazon's site, when it detects a PC it uses a desktop version or when it detects a mobile phone, it uses the mobile site.
burnum

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:15:59 AM

Yes, Like Amazon's site, when it detects a PC it uses a desktop version or when it detects a mobile phone, it uses the mobile site.
Please just leave an option to visit the full website on mobile.

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:21:30 AM

Please just leave an option to visit the full website on mobile.
Sites like Wikipedia, Gmail, many blogs etc, usually default to the system it detects, but got a link on the bottom of the page to switch to desktop/PC mode.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:23:12 AM

Chrome on mobile has a "Request Desktop version" button.
Mt. Dox

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:31:07 AM

You know it's time we need a new bitcoin forum when you have different sections for altcoins, 9/10 Tor exits are banned, and there are multiple threads asking for tapatalk... I miss the old bitcoin forum with it's tinfoil hat wielding users, where everybody was a sockpuppet, where the second post on every lending thread was "I can do this, BTC sent", where the few scammers were professional as hell because scammers were afraid of being doxxed by us...

If I had a time machine I would undo bitcoin adoption, the community is now full of hipsters with iPhones and shit who spend their day trying to profit like fuck off of bitcoin and end up getting scammed by some 11 year old kid...

Help Mt. Dox bring Bitcoin scammers to justice - Donate to us: 1LAfPbb26RZ8vapELyXcMqHYEMd6g1mmrz
TradeFortress - owner of now defunct websites inputs.io and coinlenders.com - 4100BTC+ missing:
Full Dox   -   List of Bitcoin addresses with a balance
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:17:53 AM

You know it's time we need a new bitcoin forum when you have different sections for altcoins, 9/10 Tor exits are banned, and there are multiple threads asking for tapatalk... I miss the old bitcoin forum with it's tinfoil hat wielding users, where everybody was a sockpuppet, where the second post on every lending thread was "I can do this, BTC sent", where the few scammers were professional as hell because scammers were afraid of being doxxed by us...

If I had a time machine I would undo bitcoin adoption, the community is now full of hipsters with iPhones and shit who spend their day trying to profit like fuck off of bitcoin and end up getting scammed by some 11 year old kid...

A Hipster made Bitcoin though :p
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: