Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should the admin install the Tapatalk forum plugin, so we can use Tapatalk to access this forum from our smartphone?
Yes - 17 (45.9%)
No - 14 (37.8%)
Don't care - 6 (16.2%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the admin install the Tapatalk forum plugin, so we can use Tapatalk to ac  (Read 2185 times)
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:45:01 AM

You know it's time we need a new bitcoin forum when you have different sections for altcoins, 9/10 Tor exits are banned, and there are multiple threads asking for tapatalk... I miss the old bitcoin forum with it's tinfoil hat wielding users, where everybody was a sockpuppet, where the second post on every lending thread was "I can do this, BTC sent", where the few scammers were professional as hell because scammers were afraid of being doxxed by us...

If I had a time machine I would undo bitcoin adoption, the community is now full of hipsters with iPhones and shit who spend their day trying to profit like fuck off of bitcoin and end up getting scammed by some 11 year old kid...
+1

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: