Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The 10 Best Websites to buy Bitcoin & other Crypto currencies..!  (Read 294 times)
rddsd7 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Hello everybody, It's a bit difficult to put them in an order, because they are all different. So it's more a list then a TOP 10 , but tell me what your are thinking about it !

Please rate them and list the best order according to your knowledge and experience...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3847

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

There is no "best" website to buy bitcoin. "Best" is subjective, this depends completely on the person, on what country you are on, what payment method you prefer, your preferred UI/UX, and a lot more things.

Also, it depends if you're planning on doing fiat <-> crypto or crypto <-> crypto only.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:57:54 AM

Hello everybody, It's a bit difficult to put them in an order, because they are all different. So it's more a list then a TOP 10 , but tell me what your are thinking about it !

Please rate them and list the best order according to your knowledge and experience...
I think local exchange is more simple and fast process if you want to buy crypto with fiat, I think the best site to buy cryptocurrency with fiat is local exchange in your country, for example in my country: INDODAX, and the best exchange for trading crypto pair crypto is Binance, DDEX, Waves DEX and IDEX, the reason is good Service, many tokens or altcoins are provided, trading volume, Fees and so on

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

I don't believe that we can ever categories them in one top list and say these are the best and rest is garbage. Why? Because you have to take into consideration a lot of factors such as where is the exchange available in which country, volume, security like if was hacked in the past and all sort of other things including KYC and more. Depends really all of them have positive and negative sides, some have more negative etc. Probably simply put most well known exchanges and look at what they offer if you are looking for one.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Though we can not comment on the working of all the exchanges trading in bitcoin and other crypto currencies.  But though few exchanges working in my country about which I can say few words.  When you are trading with someone there may be chance that on rare occasion one may face certain difficulty; but it is rare I think.  Crypto business is very new to our people and not many people are engaged in it.  So the starters of exchanges have bright future but they will have to earn goodwill and in case they do not provide good services they will themselves be losers.
ZebPay, Unocoin, Coin secure are few among them.
Emma Alex

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

I think there is no list with the top 10 websites for btc or crypto trading.  You can contact with local exchanges to know more or google it for more info that will provide you a better visibility.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

there are many actually, personally i prever Switchain, Coinbase and Bitfinex. but there are many more like  Kraken and others i would suggest you to research a bit more my friend.

garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

There is no definite scale to actually catagorize the website. It rather depends on its background more. All of them has advantages and disadvantages. You have to make a thorough research and choose which one is more accurate for you.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

You can buy bitcoin easily from different exchanges. I think neighborhood trade is more basic and quick process in the event that you need to purchase crypto with fiat, I think the best site to purchase digital money with fiat is nearby trade in your nation, for instance in my nation: INDODAX, and the best trade for exchanging crypto match crypto is Binance. There are others like DDEX, IDEX. You can also buy from Waves DEX. The reason is great Service, numerous tokens or altcoin are given, exchanging volume, Fees et cetera
Emma Alex

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

I think there is no list with the top 10 websites for btc or crypto trading.  You can contact with local exchanges to know more or google it for more info that will provide you a better visibility.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

On which country do you belong? The best website to buy bitcoin depends on which country you belong to. However, in general, decentralized echange might be good for you. Please check it properly before buying bitcoin.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

On which country do you belong? The best website to buy bitcoin depends on which country you belong to. However, in general, decentralized echange might be good for you. Please check it properly before buying bitcoin.

Agree. It is always depends on the country you are belong to. It is advisable that you reached out where your country's trusted site to buy. For example, in our country, we can buy both bitcoin and ethereum in coins.ph. It is legit and safe and secure way to buy btc. Search for the best websites according to your country where you are residing.
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

You can buy bitcoin easily from many ways. I think easily trade is more basic and quick process in the event that you need to purchase crypto with fiat,INDODAX, and the best trade for exchanging crypto match crypto is Binance. There are others site like DDEX, IDEX, Waves DEX  so this is how you can buy .  Sad Shocked
Carthages

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I prefer Coinbase because it  is the world's most popular platform for buying and selling bitcoins, Ethereums and Litecoins.
While the Bitcoin and Ethereum prices skyrocketed, there was a huge wave of new investors looking to take ownership of crypto currencies. This increase in demand for crypto-currencies has given rise to many companies that facilitate the purchase of crypto-currencies. Indeed, Coinbase is often the gateway to neophytes in the world of crypto-currencies.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

there are many actually, i prever Switchain, Coinbase and Bitfinex. but there are many more like  Kraken,Poloniex,Bitstamp and others i would suggest you to research a bit more my friend.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Like everything in our world there is nothing perfect, if only more appropriate, convenient, safe, less risky. People usually highly recommend Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, as they are often used and have good ratings.
I use cex.io and am totally fine with it, though it is not that popular as those I mentioned above. You know the best exchange for everyone has not been created yet.

Alfian2015

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Reliable safe exchanges with good user ratings will be higher than their counterparts. Additional points are given for sites to buy bitcoin with paypal, as many users are requesting this feature. Ranking preferences are also given for bitcoin buying sites with credit cards. Check each option on the following best bitcoin exchange list.

1. BINANCE

2. HIT BTC

3. HOUBI

4. KUCOIN

5. BITMEX

6. GATE

7. COIN EXCHANGE

8. BTC ALPHA

9. COIN BASE

10. INDODAX

I use it and it's really nice to be fine with it
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

It's all subjective.Most of the websites mentioned have country based restrictions and if you end of buying from there, your account will be locked.So don't blindly fall for the suggestions mentioned below,do your own research.
Maybe ask your peers about the famous exchanges in your country and what they find reliable.I would recommend localBitcoins but again make sure they have a good reputation in your country.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Well, it's hard to do so given virtually no context. What payment method are you talking about here? Do you favour convenience or price at which you are able to purchase these coins at? These are all important factors that will influence one's preferences, and you need to give more info in order to have an accurate list.

For example, to tell you what you mean, Virwox is probably the most convenient if you're looking to buy bitcoin with paypal, or credit cards.

However, a major regulated exchange such as Bitstamp will probably give you the best rates. While Localbitcoins isn't an exchange, it's incredibly convenient and present a wide variety of payment methods. All of them have pros & cons. If you don't give context, there is virtually no way that anyone is able to list it out for you.

Smiley
samarnaaz

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

LocalBitcoins. ...
Kraken. ...
BitStamp. ...
OKCoin. ...
BTC-e. ...
ItBit

I know only these 6 websites which are very famous and trusted to buy bitcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: