Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiCoin© - Multiple Crypto Coins Lightweight Wallet  (Read 21361 times)
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 02:32:08 AM

Would love to see KittehCoin / MEOW added to the multi-wallet. If the code is on GitHub somewhere I can add it myself and submit a pull request. This is an excellent idea!!

Thanks,
danosphere (lead KittehCoin dev)

edit: Saw that other people have requested MEOW as well. If I can help implement it in any way please PM me, I'm the lead dev on that coin so I can help!

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
NixZiZ

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

I bump this amazing idea. We really need this, especially with the advent of multicoin pools.
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:10:07 PM

Yippieh, full support.

Had a VERY similiar idea, about a week after you
but found yours just now, 4 weeks later. 

Good luck with your project!

Smiley

no sign of a signature
moop

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:29:55 PM

I like this idea. I can help fund more than dev, but I am rather competent c and python (not great though, better with funding and networking). Let me know what you are looking for, pm if you wish.
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:19:18 PM

I'm the lead KittehCoin/MEOW developer and would be happy to assist in any way I can to get MEOW added to the multiwallet- our user community is really requesting this one. Please let me know how I can help make this happen or shoot me a github link to make the changes myself Wink

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
nov (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

Hi, I am currently working on DOGE wallet. As soon as it will be finished, will continue with other coins. Which are the most requested.
I am currently preparing base framework to be able to easily extend it with other coins hopefully easily.

Thank you for giving helping hand in KittehCoin/MEOW, I am sure it will be needed!

I'm the lead KittehCoin/MEOW developer and would be happy to assist in any way I can to get MEOW added to the multiwallet- our user community is really requesting this one. Please let me know how I can help make this happen or shoot me a github link to make the changes myself Wink

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
wzttide

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:54:12 PM

Is there a release date yet?
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 05:07:57 PM

Release date for Doge coin wallet is very soon!

Based on feedback, wallets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other coins will be created.

I will finally try to combine them into one app.

Doge app is more or less working. Trying to tune bugs and to add still useful functionality.

Is there a release date yet?

Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
eorituz

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:14:48 PM

Are you working with python?
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:30:17 PM

It is Java solution.

freddyfarnsworth

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:57:02 PM

It is Java solution.

Really good news, Kudos !

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:22:01 AM

This is indeed much needed and ambitious project - Would love it if you guys posted it at HashSwap.com Community Hub / Project Development. I want to list all young talent on the site.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:07:22 AM

You should probably add decentralized exchange in your multiwallet. That would be cool.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 10:28:48 AM

Yes, I am considering this. This could be quite useful!

You should probably add decentralized exchange in your multiwallet. That would be cool.

freddyfarnsworth

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 10:46:05 AM

Keep auto update in mind, as a future feature Smiley

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 06:01:12 PM

Ok.

Keep auto update in mind, as a future feature Smiley

blueangel01

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 06:08:00 PM

If you need seed money to develop this, consider me in.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 06:21:38 PM

Yes, that could be quite useful!

blueangel01

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 08:19:31 PM

Would you be interested to join the dev team of level up coin? I heard they needed 1 dev for the project.

nov (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2014, 09:08:54 PM

Yes, the most probably yes.

Would you be interested to join the dev team of level up coin? I heard they needed 1 dev for the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: