Question: VSC/Visacoin=Scam or not?
Scam
Real project
Good project
Competitor with MSC/NXT/BTS
I don't care

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep an eye on VSC - Visacoin to see whether it is a scam or not  (Read 2988 times)
Bit510 (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:04:20 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 12:19:03 PM by Bit510

This thread is to keep a close eye on VSC - Visacoin to see whether it is a scam or not.

Personally, I do believe it is a scam.

Let's see what will really happen in 2014 about VSC - Visacoin will take all of the donator's BTCs and run away without leaving a message!!!

Let's vote for this VSC/Visacoin thread to let more people know the truth: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.msg4132211#msg4132211. You have to vote to see the voting result.

See the WARNINIG here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.260
the_coinhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:27:52 PM

This thread is to keep a close eye on VSC - Visacoin to see whether it is a scam or not.

Personally, I do believe it is a scam.

Let's see what will really happen in 2014 about VSC - Visacoin will take all of the donator's BTCs and run away without leaving a message!!!

Let's vote for this VSC/Visacoin thread to let more people know the truth: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.msg4132211#msg4132211. You have to vote to see the voting result.

See the WARNINIG here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.260

+1

~ 65.000$ in a few days just with a few words written down

lenco

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:20:35 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 02:31:44 PM by lenco

problem is that still more and more people are sending their money, maybe this is just a gamble for them!
when the money is gone or lesser without any progress or information ,then you are right.
but now the money is slowly growing.
and I think a successful project will bring more reward than just stole all money ,and with those money ,it is enough to just start the project. Hear about that one BTC is sufficient to make a ALT coin?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:25:04 PM

People are gambling on the fact that being an early adopter means they'll see the biggest profits.

Sounds like a sure fire way to make free money to me.

Not for the investor, though.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:30:40 PM

For the miners is every coin a scam, If they can't mine the coin. For the other people such coins are an investment.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:49:18 PM

Personally I haven't given any btc to visacoin or ever plan to, but the way I see it is if you put money into this project or ANY  new crypto project you should EXPECT to part with your money forever if it doesn't happen, its a risk you should be willing to take and not cry like a baby if it indeed turns out to be a fail.

Your not buying a home here you are buying into an idea and if it fails or whatever you have no one to blame but yourself for taking a risk that maybe wasn't worth taking.

Nullu

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:58:51 PM

For the miners is every coin a scam, If they can't mine the coin. For the other people such coins are an investment.

I think there's a very important distinction to be made here - A miner's risk in mining coins is extremely low. If his coins are worthless, all he has lost is the power consumption and time that went into generating the coins. The miner can simply move to another coin, and hold onto his coins and sell them at a later date if they become profitable.

This is more like buying shares in a company. A company that doesn't even exist yet. Its value solely determined by its investors, and whatever that company does in the future. If the worth of the shares bought by the early adopters is paid for by the worth generated by the later adopters, this is a false economic model, and one of the oldest tricks in the book; a ponzi scheme. Looks extremely attractive as the gains are large for a short space of time, but eventually the holdings will be worthless.

But I could be entirely wrong. I think the lack of information makes this risky, but perhaps I just don't understand investment.

Bit510 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:14:02 PM

Three days passed, Visacoin choose to keep silent. What do you think guys? Is he on vacation or having fun in some corner of the world???
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:26:13 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 12:38:19 PM by Buratino

Three days passed, Visacoin choose to keep silent. What do you think guys? Is he on vacation or having fun in some corner of the world???
Hope that dev will appear soon after New Year holiday days, possibly 4-5 Jan. Near future will tell.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 12:29:39 PM

Why? WOuldn't it be better than they not continue scamming more people?

The sooner they vanish with the loot the better.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Nullu

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:31:54 PM

Why? WOuldn't it be better than they not continue scamming more people?

The sooner they vanish with the loot the better.

-MarkM-

I really wish people would spend their money more wisely on coins that aren't scams or schemes.  We'd see a lot more growth in cyptocurrency if there wasn't so much scammery.

Bit510 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:18:43 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 01:59:56 PM by Bit510

Hopefully, this thread could help two kind of people:

a) Those who want to get profit after they invest finally.
b) Those who do not want to lose their money after they invest eventually.

If you are a) keep away from Visacoin.
If you are b) invest some money which will not impact your life, but you must be ready to lose all your donation, then you will feel less upset when the scammer disappears finally.

Personally, I can't see any POSITIVE information of VSC/Visacoin so far, I would suggest it is a scam. Alternatively, if some guys have a faith to VSC/Visacoin, let's see what will really happen in 2014.

Keep an eye to this thread, you will get the answer eventually.

I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH!!!
lenco

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

visacoin did disappear for a couple of days , and more and more negative I feel.
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:45:47 PM

visacoin did disappear for a couple of days , and more and more negative I feel.
On his profile we can see that he logged here today... but he keeps silence still.

GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:15:35 PM

Lost a few coins is a part of the game. If you have the posibility to double your money you could also lose everythink.
Bit510 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:28:52 PM

Oh, man see what we found, lots of SCAM threads come out.

ImagineSCAMcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391725.new#new
VeroSCAMcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395758.new#new

I do believe Imagine, Verocoin and Visacoin are the same guy/group, they have only one purpose - steal our kind and generous folks money by a few poor words. Who can stop this and grab them???

I have to say, there will be more and more SCAM threads here, do you really want to give your money to the pool without getting any profit??

Be patient and see the truth!!!
Ardolafat

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:44:23 PM

60 bitcoins invested in text without any website/tech specs/known developer/anything else.  
What did they expect to get ? 100000% profit ?  Grin
Bit510 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:05:26 PM

It seems that Visacoin is updating the spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApjQ5TKiRAK0dGdFZW1TRENFbC1Hc3Y5OWxaemtGS1E&usp=sharing

Anymore work are you doing? The project are not able to go to production by only using XLS, do some technical work!!!
cryptojournal

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:06:04 AM

There are not enough facepalms to express what I feel reading these threads... God... Really... Some random guy with zero cred spends 30 minutes writing random, unsubstantiated BS in broken English without offering any technical detail, any evidence of skills or an actual project... and people comment "this is part of the game, if you can win some, you should be able to lose some". Seriously? Someone scams BTC from credulous "investors" ready to throw good money without seeing an actual shred of evidence, and to some of you, getting screwed is "investing on an idea that might fail" or "just part of the game"? Do you realize how ridiculous this looks and sounds? "Visacoin", ROFL... At least NXT and MSC had real devs with a real track record behind them...
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 08:47:34 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 12:22:03 AM by MsCollec

Scam Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: