News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you go to Pattaya?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pattaya  (Read 33957 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:58:07 AM

It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance of 'internet detectives'. Proof of someone's misdeeds cannot be opinions of other people on a forum somewhere.

It's not someone's opinions. It's Bruce's own words. If you Google the "punlman" username all of that sick, abusive crap was posted with, you get Bruce posts and nothing but Bruce posts from all over the Internet, many of which he signed off on by posting his real name and URL. With his picture as the avatar. And all from several years ago, so unless trolls were able to go back in time to before Bitcoins existed to crucify the Bitcoin Messiah, this looks legit. Shame on Bruce.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolftaur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:21:51 AM

I didn't read the posts other than what was being quoted as 'proof'. I really don't see where 'pedo' and 'rapist' are being 'proven'.

Don't worry, you don't need [new] glasses. You're not seeing where they're being proven because they're not being proven.

Hey, people who are opposed to Pattaya as a destination for the conference? Try making a legitimate argument like I have done several times, instead of trying to make Bruce look bad with no evidence. You might actually get somewhere other than on a list of the biggest dumbasses on this thread.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:28:16 AM

It never ceases to amaze me the ignorance of 'internet detectives'. Proof of someone's misdeeds cannot be opinions of other people on a forum somewhere.

It's not someone's opinions. It's Bruce's own words. If you Google the "punlman" username all of that sick, abusive crap was posted with, you get Bruce posts and nothing but Bruce posts from all over the Internet, many of which he signed off on by posting his real name and URL. With his picture as the avatar. And all from several years ago, so unless trolls were able to go back in time to before Bitcoins existed to crucify the Bitcoin Messiah, this looks legit. Shame on Bruce.

I didn't read the posts other than what was being quoted as 'proof'. I really don't see where 'pedo' and 'rapist' are being 'proven'. As for thinking girls who prance around as sluts getting raped deserve it, deserve is a strong word, but pretty much all guys think that don't they? I tell my girlfriend to dress sexy and she says 'Korean guys don't want their girlfriends to dress sexy because it tempts other guys'. Kind of solid logic if you ask me. Like being a white dude strolling through the bronx, being a jew hanging out in front of hitler's house, or selling dvds out of the back of your car in a police station parking lot-- it's common sense. I don't think rape is right, and I hate rapists. I don't think it's a girl's fault for something soneone else does, but apparently I have way too much common sense to be alive in the politically correct century because I think it's each person's own responsibility to watch themselves, not dress like a whore and hang out on a dangerous street in front of a club at 2am. Why girls are 'surprised' it happens is what makes me stop wanting to care. Actually 'not caring' though is far off. I don't think I could ever stop caring completely. I doubt Bruce could either. Probably just another one of the many thoughts we all have that should just be thought and not spoken, but he as an overly verbose person like myself said it anyway (I tend tobget that way after midnight, that's why I never touch alcohol).

Again, all this aside-- where's the proof he's a pedo?

So you basically are arguing that rape is in part the girl's fault? Dressing slutty doesn't cause rape, fyi, but good on you for trying to justify rapist's actions with the whole 'she was dressing that way, she was practically begging for it'

Christ, what a bunch of awful fucking people you guys are.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:29:04 AM

As for thinking girls who prance around as sluts getting raped deserve it, deserve is a strong word, but pretty much all guys think that don't they?

What the fuck is wrong with you? No, no we don't. Jesus Christ.

I tell my girlfriend to dress sexy and she says 'Korean guys don't want their girlfriends to dress sexy because it tempts other guys'. Kind of solid logic if you ask me.

For all of the things you think Koreans are backwards for, apparently this is the one you agree with.

In that post, they're talking about virgin prostitutes. How old do you think a virgin prostitute is in a city that's legendary for underage prostitution? Think about it for 2 seconds.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
someotherguy

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:35:03 AM

As for thinking girls who prance around as sluts getting raped deserve it, deserve is a strong word, but pretty much all guys think that don't they?

What the fuck is wrong with you? No, no we don't. Jesus Christ.

I tell my girlfriend to dress sexy and she says 'Korean guys don't want their girlfriends to dress sexy because it tempts other guys'. Kind of solid logic if you ask me.

For all of the things you think Koreans are backwards for, apparently this is the one you agree with.

In that post, they're talking about virgin prostitutes. How old do you think a virgin prostitute is in a city that's legendary for underage prostitution? Think about it for 2 seconds.

+1

I was typing out the same type response and got the "warning"  "another post was posted to this thread"  Well done my thoughts exactly.
The_Duke

Activity: 252

Lead Core BitKitty Developer

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:53:36 AM

What the hell??

You should have your head examined. Maybe you and Bruce can sign up for a combo package.

Furthermore, I'd like to quote myself from earlier in this topic:

I would like to hear from Bruce *why* he wants to go to Pattaya so badly. There must be some reason that is not bitcoin related. That wouldn't be such a big deal if he just shared the reason with us. If there was no such reason, then I'm sure he would have said:

"Ok fine, if so many people seem to get upset over Pattaya as a location, then lets pick CityX in Thailand, what do I care."

But he doesn't. Rather than just listing to the arguments he stubbornly defends Pattaya. There's a motive behind that, so come on Bruce, let's hear it. What personal motive do you have for Pattaya as a location?

Well, guess we kinda quickly found out the real motives now, didn't we. Hey Defxor, still so ready to defend Pattaya as a great choice for bitcoin?

And then Bruce:

For anyone's information, Thailand is extremely strict about child abuse.   Mess around with anyone under 18 and you are SURE to find yourself in a Thai prison for life.    In New York City ( the states of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut ), the legal age of consent is 17.   In Thailand, the age is 18.    And EVERYONE checks... in three ways.    So if anyone is thinking about going to Thailand for child-sex....  You'd better think again!     It's not going to happen there without severe consequences.

There... is... no child... prostitution... in... PATTAYA! I... am.... not... going there... to.... touch young... boys!

NOT a member of the so called ''Bitcoin Foundation''. Choose Independence!

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:57:26 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 05:53:23 AM by evolve

I didn't read the posts other than what was being quoted as 'proof'. I really don't see where 'pedo' and 'rapist' are being 'proven'. As for thinking girls who prance around as sluts getting raped deserve it, deserve is a strong word, but pretty much all guys think that don't they? I tell my girlfriend to dress sexy and she says 'Korean guys don't want their girlfriends to dress sexy because it tempts other guys'. Kind of solid logic if you ask me. Like being a white dude strolling through the bronx, being a jew hanging out in front of hitler's house, or selling dvds out of the back of your car in a police station parking lot-- it's common sense. I don't think rape is right, and I hate rapists. I don't think it's a girl's fault for something soneone else does, but apparently I have way too much common sense to be alive in the politically correct century because I think it's each person's own responsibility to watch themselves, not dress like a whore and hang out on a dangerous street in front of a club at 2am. Why girls are 'surprised' it happens is what makes me stop wanting to care. Actually 'not caring' though is far off. I don't think I could ever stop caring completely. I doubt Bruce could either. Probably just another one of the many thoughts we all have that should just be thought and not spoken, but he as an overly verbose person like myself said it anyway (I tend tobget that way after midnight, that's why I never touch alcohol).

what the fuck is wrong with you?  Huh

this statement from bruce is no better:

Dressing as sexually provocative as a streetwalker who’s late on the rent…. and parading around in front of men in public like this… Can be like smoking crack in front of a crackhead. Or at the very least, playing drinking games till everyone is in a drunken stupor… in front of a recovering alcoholic.

Sorry, I don’t drink in front of alcoholics in recovery. I DO claim some responsibility for being a thoughtful compassionate human being. I don’t GET MY JOLLIES TRYING TO TEMPT PEOPLE BEYOND THEIR HUMAN ABILITY TO WITHSTAND THAT TEMPTATION… Only to watch them cave…. And then to declare them weak… And criticize them and blame them and laugh at them…

I think MANY women get their jollies — cheap thrills — playing with the sex drives of healthy adult men. They play with them as if they are teasing the animals at the zoo with hints of food…

And then laughing at them… for the sake of entertainment.

And if they get raped…

They had no responsibility for it whatsoever.

Because politically correct society in 2006 gives them blanket immunity to blame.

Bruce Wagner
http://brucewagner.wordpress.com/2006/12/16/how-to-avoid-becoming-a-rapist/

for fucks sake. this is insane, why would anyone defend this asshat?
wolftaur

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:04:53 AM

I'm editing out the context, and I'm just putting in the relevant portions of your post.

Like being a white dude strolling through the bronx, being a jew hanging out in front of hitler's house, or selling dvds out of the back of your car in a police station parking lot-- it's common sense.

Why girls are 'surprised' it happens is what makes me stop wanting to care. Actually 'not caring' though is far off. I don't think I could ever stop caring completely.

You, sir, are nothing but a fucking piece of garbage. You have just proven that you are not worthy of any respect whatsoever. You are simply a piece of dogshit that learned to type. I at one point actually had some level of respect for you even though we disagree on a number of things. That is gone. That is gone forever. I will never give any credence whatsoever to anything that comes out of your mouth. Period.

And to think you are the head of the "United Association of Bitcoin International." I, for one, will not even consider doing business with any Bitcoin business that has even the faintest association with your "association."

Drop dead, asshole.

"MOOOOOOOM! SOME MYTHICAL WOLFBEAST GUY IS MAKING FUN OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!!!"
Chris Acheson

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:40:52 AM

No.  There is something deeply wrong with people who think that.
JeffK

Activity: 350

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:41:34 AM

Honestly, Bitcoin is going to die unless someone who isn't a disgusting piece of shit, whiny libertarian baby, or racist who scams foreigners takes the reigns and becomes a forefront member of the community soon.
The_Duke

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:22:38 AM

I really do feel though that the way a person behaves, their habits, etc have almost everything to do with their poor fortune.

I am talking about cases back where I come from in California, where girls go out and get drunk and high with absolute strangers and then are 'confused' as to how such a travesty could unfold.

Really, they are the ones that needtheir heads examined.

Oh my god? Could you stop typing before you hurt yourself more?
Being raped is "poor fortune" on the victim's side? It is a girl's travesty if she gets drunk with a stranger and not that stranger's if he rapes her? REALLY? The girl needs her head examined and not the rapist? Are you for real?

Seriously. You should see a doctor.

Donate to the BitKitty Foundation instead! -> 1Fd4yLneGmxRHnPi6WCMC2hAMzaWvDePF9 <-
indio007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:27:54 AM

I hate to break the bad news to everyone but "legally" rape is in the mind of the assailant. It don't make a wits difference what the "victim" thinks.

In regards to the rest , all I see is a bunch of usurpers trying to take over the top of the shitpile.

Bruce ain't shit to bitcoin. His status has nothing to do with bitcoin's viability.

There has been 5 Bruce threads in 7 days. The guy barely ever posts here.
That makes no sense.
Methinks someone has a personal vendetta (unrequited love maybe?) and is determined to fuck with the guy.

No one cares about y'all or him. Stop stinkin' up the joint.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 06:31:01 AM

Why is this thread in Bitcoin discussion? This drama is starting to get annoying.
wolftaur

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 07:58:06 AM

I think MANY women get their jollies — cheap thrills — playing with the sex drives of healthy adult men. They play with them as if they are teasing the animals at the zoo with hints of food…

And then laughing at them… for the sake of entertainment.

And if they get raped…

They had no responsibility for it whatsoever.

Because politically correct society in 2006 gives them blanket immunity to blame.

Bruce Wagner
http://brucewagner.wordpress.com/2006/12/16/how-to-avoid-becoming-a-rapist/

for fucks sake. this is insane, why would anyone defend this asshat?

I can think of many reasons. Stupidity. Like-mindedness. Thinking Bruce is cute. Being drunk. Being on oxycodone. Being drunk while on oxycodone. Copious amounts of crack. Severe brain damage.

d'aniel

Activity: 461

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:17:59 AM

Why is this thread in Bitcoin discussion? This drama is starting to get annoying.
In the interest of avoiding future drama:

Let the examples here of Bruce Wagner and Matthew N. Wright be lessons to everyone else who wants to step up as a public face in the Bitcoin community.

Is there dirt out there on you?  It'll be found, and you'll quickly become a liability to the Bitcoin community.  I don't necessarily mean anything incriminating (not a lawyer, not sure what these f'd up statements by Bruce Wagner legally constitute), just something that would prevent you from, say, winning an election among the young to middle aged westerner demographic.

Do you speak impulsively and have a hard time knowing when to just STFU?  Well then you're going to ruin your own reputation eventually, and render yourself a liability to the Bitcoin community.  Everybody has disagreeable traits/values/opinions - clearly some more than others - and it's key for public figures to be able to recognize and share only those that are relevant and necessary to be shared publicly.  And when they have to, lie about those they hold that are very unpopular.  Be concise and to the point when you have to speak.  Less is more.

The public eye is not kind or forgiving.  Keep that in mind.  If you don't think you're capable of withstanding its scrutiny, then find some other niche where you can be of help, and avoid doing damage.
makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:25:15 AM

Hurry, though - he's deleting everything! Nothing suspicious at all about that, of course...

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
The_Duke

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:32:38 AM

Hurry, though - he's deleting everything! Nothing suspicious at all about that, of course...

I noticed the same. In response to the "smear and character blahblah" thread I wanted to post some of that "hard evidence" that the topicstarter couldn't find, only to see that some of the stuff that was linked to no longer exists.

Also, all the topics on this forum pointing to the material have been deleted.

Chris Acheson

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:41:21 AM

I noticed the same. In response to the "smear and character blahblah" thread I wanted to post some of that "hard evidence" that the topicstarter couldn't find, only to see that some of the stuff that was linked to no longer exists.

Also, all the topics on this forum pointing to the material have been deleted.

If you go back through the Bitcoin thread on Something Awful, there are links to cached versions and screen captures.
wolftaur

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:48:26 AM

If you go back through the Bitcoin thread on Something Awful, there are links to cached versions and screen captures.

Could probably also check the Wayback machine.

makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:56:53 AM

Could probably also check the Wayback machine.
It's not that great at archiving the obscure and shady dark recesses of the internet, unfortunately. The forum the original post that started this was posted on is barely archived at all.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: