News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you go to Pattaya?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pattaya  (Read 33965 times)
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:19:56 PM

Again, all this aside-- where's the proof he's a pedo?

There's no positive proof thus far, it's just ambiguous writing and his insistence on Pattaya as the location, with people putting 2 and 2 together on their own. I try not to throw around the term "pedo", because it's a label that sticks really badly.

The pedo thing isn't the only accusation though, and the others have damning evidence, but you apparently don't see anything wrong with being a rape apologist either so I don't expect you to see that.

I don't have any problem being a rape apologist? Are you high?

You doubled down on your post, dude

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gerken

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:22:46 PM

Again, all this aside-- where's the proof he's a pedo?

There's no positive proof thus far, it's just ambiguous writing and his insistence on Pattaya as the location, with people putting 2 and 2 together on their own. I try not to throw around the term "pedo", because it's a label that sticks really badly.

The pedo thing isn't the only accusation though, and the others have damning evidence, but you apparently don't see anything wrong with being a rape apologist either so I don't expect you to see that.

I don't have any problem being a rape apologist? Are you high?

Wow, you are almost as bad as Bruce.  Good thing he's taking all the attention right now. 

Gerken

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:34:37 PM

I read it all already and everyone else is right.  You can deny it if you want, but you said it.  Then you said it again reworded a little more carefully.  Now you think you are laying out big lines of bullshit that covers it up, but it doesn't, it just makes you a bullshit shoveler.   

rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:57:30 PM

"Slutty women deserve to get raped" isn't like a stray fart at a cocktail party. It's not really something you say by accident.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BlockHash

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:59:54 PM

"Slutty women deserve to get raped" isn't like a stray fart at a cocktail party. It's not really something you say by accident.

+1

But I'm sure Mr. Matthew N. Wright will have some treatise to post in response, denying he ever said such a thing and clearly the problem is in the small minds of the readership who can't understand and process his excellence.
Gerken

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:07:48 PM

So then why the obsession and continued fabrications?

Fabrications? 

As for thinking girls who prance around as sluts getting raped deserve it, deserve is a strong word, but pretty much all guys think that don't they?

Like being a white dude strolling through the bronx, being a jew hanging out in front of hitler's house, or selling dvds out of the back of your car in a police station parking lot-- it's common sense.

Obviously there are many cases of rape where its just as random as terrorists with a bomb. I didn't clarify enough for the members in this forum who are overly excited at the moment. I am talking about cases back where I come from in California, where girls go out and get drunk and high with absolute strangers and then are 'confused' as to how such a travesty could unfold. Really, they are the ones that needtheir heads examined.

I guess now you'll just say it's being taken out of context am I right?

Gerken

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:14:09 PM

I knew you would, thanks for not letting me down. 

BlockHash

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:20:30 PM

+1

But I'm sure Mr. Matthew N. Wright will have some treatise to post in response, denying he ever said such a thing and clearly the problem is in the small minds of the readership who can't understand and process his excellence.

P.S. My mom, previously raped sister and ex girlfriend all think girls are mostly at fault. I think it can't be after doing some thinking. You really have no arguments against me now. Everything from this point is 'am not' 'are too' bullshit.

I, Matthew N. Wright abhor rape and rapists and believe that anyone who thinks its excusable is in need of some serious education on the issue. Smiley you mad?

Now your family and friends want to assign fault to the victim.........? Jesus

There is no debate about this. The victim is not at fault for being a victim of rape, period.
JeffK

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:28:37 PM

Listen, all kidding aside (I'm assuming you're kidding or else you're insane Undecided) anyone can tell you that although I spoke insensitively on the subject, all I did was post what I thought other peopke's opinions were, then talked briefly about how I think girls should have common sense to not ask for trouble. Since I will be practicing what I preach, I'm gonna stop asking for trouble too. Ta-ta.

Good to know clothing choices are now 'asking for trouble'

edit: If you really feel the need to post your misogynistic, racist, ignorant, or any other type of opinion that others may look down on you for online, at least have the good sense to not use your real name Matthew. Damn
Gerken

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:30:37 PM

Quote from: Matthew N. Wright link=topic=39476.msg490992#msg490992
My sister believes this because she got wild drunk with total strangers and woke up in a house she'd never been to before. Scary as all hell as that must be, she blames two people-- the person who took advantage of her (possibly drunk or high off their gord) and herself for n

Of course she blames herself, she went through a traumatic event, a lot of women feel guilty when they shouldn't.  That's your job to stand by her and tell her it isn't her fault.  Just because she went out and got drunk does not give anyone the right to violate her body, and for you to stand there and agree with her shows me you are the absolute scum of the earth.  That's your sister man, what's wrong with you?

Edit:
Since I've never had that happen to me before (I'm sure Gerkin will though if I rag him on anymore)
Nice, rape jokes, real classy there.  

BlockHash

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:31:06 PM

+1

P.S. My mom, previously raped sister and ex girlfriend all think girls are mostly at fault. I think it can't be after doing some thinking. You really have no arguments against me now. Everything from this point is 'am not' 'are too' bullshit.

I, Matthew N. Wright abhor rape and rapists and believe that anyone who thinks its excusable is in need of some serious education on the issue. Smiley you mad?

There is no debate about this. The victim is not at fault for being a victim of rape, period.

My sister believes this because she got wild drunk with total strangers and woke up in a house she'd never been to before. Scary as all hell as that must be, she blames two people-- the person who took advantage of her (possibly drunk or high off their gord) and herself for n

Still, that is no excuse for blaming anyone other than the perp for the act of rape. You should really talk some sense into her, Matt.
BlockHash

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:33:38 PM

Listen, all kidding aside (I'm assuming you're kidding or else you're insane Undecided) anyone can tell you that although I spoke insensitively on the subject, all I did was post what I thought other peopke's opinions were, then talked briefly about how I think girls should have common sense to not ask for trouble. Since I will be practicing what I preach, I'm gonna stop asking for trouble too. Ta-ta.

edit: If you really feel the need to post your misogynistic, racist, ignorant, or any other type of opinion that others may look down on you for online, at least have the good sense to not use your real name Matthew. Damn

No no, you're right. Dress as you wish!

This doesn't even make any fucking sense. Just because a person dresses like a Klansman doesn't mean they should be murdered or raped. Same applies to women who dress "slutty" -it doesn't give anyone carte blanche to do with her body as they wish.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:34:39 PM

+1

I use to have some type of respect for you. Now you are just hurting our community. If it's true and your family did go through this pain, then it's a shame that you would divulge all their personal information in such a public manner, especially since you yourself are a public person.

I really don't think people really understand how many people come to this forum, this is not a regular web forum with 4-5 of your friends. This is an investors forum that gets millions of hits, and where eyes from all over the world come to read about their investments. Then they run into all the garbage on this forum, and people wonder why prices are down?

You know who the people that are trolling you are. Why in god's name would you give them even more ammo?
indio007

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:36:32 PM

This isn't about assigning fault to the victim. This is about determining whether there is a victim at all. Like I said before , the law is that rape or consent is in the mind of the alleged attacker. It's applies to any crime, it's called mens rea. If he/she believes there was consent , it doesn't matter what the other person thinks.

The fact is that dressing provocatively is consent in the mind of some people.  Right or wrong some sociopaths think that  way.
There is no "She was asking to be raped" defense. In fact, I have seen anyone forward that notion. What I've seen people saying that others will get the false impression of consent. Even if there is a false impression of consent there is no rape.
It really is amateur hour in this place.
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:38:43 PM

My sister believes this because she got wild drunk with total strangers and woke up in a house she'd never been to before. Scary as all hell as that must be, she blames two people-- the person who took advantage of her (possibly drunk or high off their gord) and herself for not being safe.

If your sister was blind drunk, got raped, and now blames herself (even partly), this is the part where any half-decent human being jumps in and tells her not to blame herself.

I'm not a psychologist, nor have I ever been raped, but I gather that self-loathing is typically part of the grieving process after a rape... it's something to be worked through, not something to be settled on with your family saying something along the lines of "well I guess you won't be that stupid again, will you?"

^_^
BlockHash

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:40:02 PM

This isn't about assigning fault to the victim. This is about determining whether there is a victim at all. Like I said before , the law is that rape or consent is in the mind of the alleged attacker. It's applies to any crime, it's called mens rea. If he/she believes there was consent , it doesn't matter what the other person thinks.

The fact is that dressing provocatively is consent in the mind of some people.  Right or wrong some sociopaths think that  way.
There is no "She was asking to be raped" defense. In fact, I have seen anyone forward that notion. What I've seen people saying that others will get the false impression of consent. Even if there is a false impression of consent there is no rape.

I am really glad you aren't an attorney. That is completely laughable.

In fact, your entire post is ridiculous.  It doesn't matter what the attacker thinks, if there is no consent or the person is unable to give their consent, then it's rape, period.
JeffK

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:43:30 PM

You have no problem scamming foreigners (whom you talk about as if they were backwards and inferior) and you allow and encourage the thought your sister has that her rape was her fault.

Guess what bro? You are a sociopath
BlockHash

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:44:18 PM

No no, you're right. Dress as you wish!

This doesn't even make any fucking sense. Just because a person dresses like a Klansman doesn't mean they should be murdered or raped. Same applies to women who dress "slutty" -it doesn't give anyone carte blanche to do with her body as they wish.

Uhh.. Try reading the comment I responded to and it'll make sens.

You are still trying to say that if a woman dresses a particular way ("slutty"), then she's asking for trouble.   It's up to society to have the self-control they need to be able to control themselves from either killing the Klansman or raping the "slut". There is no excuse for taking either action.
elggawf

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:44:57 PM

I am really glad you aren't an attorney. That is completely laughable.

In fact, your entire post is ridiculous.  It doesn't matter what the attacker thinks, if there is no consent or the person is unable to give their consent, then it's rape, period.

Actually that's not 100% true, as the key factor in mens rea in such cases is what a reasonable person would think. Fact is that reasonable people don't mean slutty clothing is consent and the kicking and screaming is just her playing hard to get.

But seriously, whether the rapist thinks it's consent or not is irrelevant, and mens rea doesn't necessarily apply. To argue otherwise is a juvenile and idiotic approach to criminal justice - it's basically saying that anyone who doesn't know it's not right to steal is free to go ahead and rob others blind.

^_^
d'aniel

Activity: 461
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:48:45 PM

Matthew, please would you finally just take the advice I gave you earlier and stop talking for a while?

Here's another lesson for you:  Although you did the right thing by emphasizing that you're socially retarded but working on it, you went wrong by apologizing!  Apologies are like blood to these sharks!  It's not like they're going to forgive you and start to like you if you apologize.  You just make yourself look more weak and pathetic, and resign yourself to waiting until they stop out of pity for you.  But only a few will stop at any given time.  And don't you see that they happily come back to feed after you when you inevitably say the next stupid thing to the ones who haven't stopped?

And don't mistake your attackers for being sincere.  They're primarily concerned with fucking with you.  The cause of women being able to dress slutty more safely, while extremely noble, is a very distant second priority for these people.  Leave the issue alone, it's ancillary.  You had successfully dealt with it by claiming stupidity, you just didn't let the dust settle afterward.

Weren't you a schoolteacher?  Why don't you know how this works yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: