Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

It is true that the entire cryptocurrency market is unregulated.
But it is the lack of regulation that means inflation and collapse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

cryptocurrencies are already being regulated, in some countries like South Korea it has been approved as money, in US it's considered to be an asset, the regulation applies accordingly.

maybe so because now many people who invest in crypto get a lot of profits and be successful but for now altcoin prices are still up and down and in recovery time, but I am sure the price of altcoin will skyrocket at the end of 2018 and rise from the late losses in some natural last month

ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:17:09 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

cryptocurrencies are already being regulated, in some countries like South Korea it has been approved as money, in US it's considered to be an asset, the regulation applies accordingly.

maybe so because I know cryptocurrency is still not trusted by some countries so from that many people are smart with crypto because crypto has been approved by Korea, and has been regarded as a legitimate currency and is considered as an asset and already existing regulations apply

peter luiz

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

Electronic money has a lot of sharks to do and many ICO scam. People who lose money will be smarter.
Tanzion27

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

Some of the Countries are already accepted crypto as their money, and the way of living is much easier than before, with the use of cryptocurrency really makes someone smarter than before, they are clever in every aspect of their life with this kind of stuff. They know how to use their funds accurately and know how to avoid scammers. 

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

Some of the Countries are already accepted crypto as their money, and the way of living is much easier than before, with the use of cryptocurrency really makes someone smarter than before, they are clever in every aspect of their life with this kind of stuff. They know how to use their funds accurately and know how to avoid scammers. 
Crypto will make people smarter? Well to be perfectly honest, yes the whole cryptocurrency is unregulated but if you have read and study a lot you can avoid being scammed. It's not about the regulation it is about the people who are easily fooled by some scammers. But I am agree that people can be smarter in crypto. No doubts.
tahmad

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

Yes maybe. People will be smarter to identifying, analyzing, and make better decision to choose the ICO/other crypto investment.
And also it may will decrease labor and move the world into entrepreneur world, cause a lot of people will have a caps to doing that.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

of course, people with the help of cryptocurrency can interact with each other on the Internet easily, much easier everyday life
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

in the world of crypto, we are required to make smart decisions and analyze a project to find out a good or scam project. therefore we need to study diligently to increase knowledge about the world of crypto by plunging directly into it. because an experience is the best teacher.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

Getting to know how to even navigate your way around in the cryptocurrency world comes with some level of smartness. One has to always think a step ahead, in one way or the other, before acting in this industry and that I believe helps cryptocurrency enthusiasts to be smart.

mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

I also notice any great benefits for crypto next generation. With the introduction of the technology of blockchain in crypto, of course make the mindset of the next generation of intelligent, simple and are increasingly required to more thoroughly. I like, if one day this technology actually applied on various aspects.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

That's right, but not only does Crypto make people better themselves, any work that requires self-defense.
But for the big money, people will protect themselves before losing everything. Currently I only have more than $ 1k but I still have to do multiple layers of security because the money is very hard to find. I bought Ledger Nano S purse to prevent stolen money. Grin

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 05:01:24 AM by lienfaye

Its true that cryptocurrencies remain unregulated that led for scammers to increased because its very easy for them to runaway without getting caught however few countries already recognized bitcoin and implement proper regulations and even accepted cryptos to use as money.

On the other hand I dont think cryptos will make people smart because even nowadays their are users who are easily fooled by scammers for promising high return and its due to their greed. I think cryptos can make people become wiser, thats how I become as a trader.

sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

Yeah, you pay more IQ tax and become smarter. So in my country the government banned cryptocurrency transactions. I think the encryption market needs strict supervision and supervision system. After all, most people are not smart.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

The question is a little bit of confusing me. Crypto will make people smarter means what!
When did I admit in class Play or Nursery that time my knowledge was limited and it was too little, Right? But day by day, I was growing and learning many things about the environment, about the people,  about the world. And, now I am writing in bitcointalk!

It means time and experience. No one is noob always, day by day everyone will know what is crypto and how does the crypto network work! The blockchain is a digital revolutionary technology. In future, many students, colleges will research on it, maybe Grin , Recently I saw a thread that one college adds bitcoin as a book in their syllabus!

So, it is a simple matter, Not only crypto, rather The time will make people smarter.  Wink

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

Its making smarter on IT.
Because regular peoples have little knowledge in information security, with crypto their skills on this field increases 100%

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

Crypto is being regulated at some countries and I believe that when money is involved, government will take actions look at the developers of CENTRA. Theyre behind the bars now.

And going back to the topic, yes I agree that crypto makes people smarter when it comes to analyzing information about a certain coin wherein one must gather information to ensure profit and of course avoid large amount losses.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

Cryptocurrencies as well as ICO in particular and Blockchain, in my opinion, are the future of the money market and financial markets. The sooner people adapt to cryptos, they show that they are dynamic people, adapt quickly to new technology. Generation known cryptos are young, intelligent, active and enthusiastic.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:46 AM

Yes you're right, crypto will make people smarter for sure, because people will be more conscious about their investments since there are alot of scam icos too.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

Yes you're right, crypto will make people smarter for sure, because people will be more conscious about their investments since there are alot of scam icos too.
actually, not the cryptocurrency are going to make people get smarter. it is only a thing to make them smart. the truth is, the goal or the want you get lead to their become smart to think each step and risk and decision to get what they want. in the cryptocurrency they only learn about what is the step or way to earn money. but at the other side, maybe, other people have learned many in this industry so that's they got smarter.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: