Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Day trade is definitely a luck job in this sector. Reading a chart certainly does not work. Only 2 to 3 whales are bound to do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

To work with cryptocurrencies, people will have to learn many new things. This of course very well. Working with cryptocurrencies you are responsible for your money.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Yes, I agree with you, we as humans are obliged to have more than our own limits, I mean when you are smart in one thing, then learn another, and so on. And with the advent of cryptocurrency we have new things to learn, highly sophisticated technology and a very strong and decentralized system.

natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

People who don't want to be educated and know about crypto never will be smarter only because of holding some crypto, but as I could see, many people learn very much about money at all, learn how banks work and want to know more about crypto functions and what is it for. And that's perfect.

I think this is not about education. I have a friend who is still going to school and he is a great investor - who want to learn something new will be always ahead other people who stand at the same place.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic

i agree with this especially how we become more careful to pick a project to invest, because there are so many scams, we must have our own initiative to check whether a project is a scam or not by reviewing it, with us often examining a project, indirectly we get a new knowledge
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

Crypto requires from people to be more responsible for their actions. Transactions cannot be cancelled or reversed, crypto in the wallet is not insured, a lot of cryptos or even some exchanges are scams, etc. On the other hand, with the mainstream adoption, more and more people will join crypto and many of them will ignore the facts above. At least from the beginning, hopefully they will educate themselves before losing their money.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Creedact

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Technology should be simple enough for people to use and understand, this is exactly what cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is achieving  and people are becoming smarter because of this. Cryptocurrency has taught people to independent and thrifty!
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

Ignorance is better than partial knowledge.That's my personal opinion.
Crypto currency gives only superficial knowledge, I have faced this many times.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
redtrus55

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

Yeah right what you say, I myself feel increased knowledge after joining crypto currencies. I became more knowledgeable about technology. I am increasingly aware that the presence of this technology has a positive purpose to help our work. We become easier, faster, and cheaper. I myself became motivated to be able to participate in creating the same technology. Therefore I always invite people around me especially those who are young to join and get to know crypto currencies deeper. No one knows, maybe this crypto currency in the future will have a bright future and become a more powerful technology.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Let's discuss this topic.

I think yes but not all because we all know that there are people that are really lazy in those things that they do so those people who will make way to built theur strategy will be a smart person because of cryptocurrency in a way that they can find a way to be productive even if the price are downs something like that and that it what happening now making a way out of a bad situation
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

I do not think that this statement is correct. After all, you can literally see people who are obsessed with money every day. Therefore, because of greed, they come across cases of deception and fraud, lose their money. And success here is achieved only by smart people who understand - before us is a large and complex work, and not just an opportunity to get easy money.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Crypto currency is a large area for study, so now the study of the crypto-currency sphere can greatly increase your chances of success. Also, increasing your understanding of crypto-currencies can seriously increase your worldview.
SanAntonioSpurs

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

A lot of people are now very smart as thousands of them have been scamed in a way or the other. I am not an exception,  but the fact still remains that this will one day reduce as people now knows that some ico are scam
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

Yes, I think that the cryptocurrency will make people more successful and more important, more intelligent, as those people who have already come across the crypt, and in General I can say that people who are now engaged in the crypt, become smarter,and see that technology develops the economy,and new technologies make people smarter
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Yes I agree. People who are into crypto are into reading and researching for the projects regarding blockchain.The more they read the more knowledge they get. People in crypto also analyze and study the market as well, means they are continue to learn.

Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

I believe that any innovation contributes to the enhancement of intellectual development. Such a sphere as Crypto even more so! Since it needs to learn a lot, it implies the development of different skills

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

Let's discuss this topic.

Clever people learn from other people's mistakes, smart people learn from their mistakes, most people do not learn even from their mistakes. I do not think that the numerous frauds in cryptocurrencies will make people smarter.
taongam

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

I don't think so ,if crypto made people smarter, then we would see a downward number of scams, but we see that they become every day only more. Crypto present brings great technology to the developing world, a technology that has not existed in the past , i think crypro will make people smarter in the future ! And now i said " no ".
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Yes I agree. People who are into crypto are into reading and researching for the projects regarding blockchain.The more they read the more knowledge they get. People in crypto also analyze and study the market as well, means they are continue to learn.

Yes, I do agree crypto currency makes people smarter because crypto are built using blockchain which provides transparency and authenticity. People do lot of research on crypto currencies and ICO's, learning and trying to get benefit from crypto coins and also people wants to invest/earn the money and make it more profitable from Crypto markets.....

Am I spamming? Report me!
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

I agree. Before you start investing in cryptocurrency, you need to be wise in order to stay alive. I also think that cryptocurrency can make people become more diligent in doing their research in order to gain knowledge. Cryptocurrency is not yet taught in schools, therefore you really need to find a way to know more about cryptocurrency on your own.
Yes, actually Cryptocurency can definitely help us but this will happen when all of us cooperate and want to learn about crypto. Maybe they see first on what happen then there are no people can do scam and no people who experience scam. I think there are too many will be smarter but there are never be all people will be smarter because we live at no rights and inequality that everybody wants to become better on another person. So is depends on their own personality it self. Right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: